Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 8274
-
06-21-22 01:50 #7584Regular Member

Posts: 8I'd love to try. Send me the digits.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 13:11 #7583Regular Member

Posts: 11What reddit group?
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 22:20 #7582Regular Member

Posts: 6Hotel room
Hey guys,
Have a convenient hotel on fig. Fellow monger from Sunny FL. Happy to share it out if you need a quick place to use!
-
06-16-22 18:35 #7581Regular Member

Posts: 6Sure pm away kind sir.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 17:47 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 860Fig
Joined a reddit group and this one member sent me this girl. Its fake probably but damn. I tried to see her but she ghosted. I have digits if anyone else wants to try. Are / figueroahoez is the subreddit.
-
06-16-22 09:33 #7579Regular Member

Posts: 16Where
Where'd you see her by?
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 01:33 #7578Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks both for the info. She's usually pretty quiet so I can't tell if she sounds white but I'm glad to know she's still around.
Originally Posted by TeslaTower
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 23:24 #7577Senior Member

Posts: 40Different girl
Ok, different from the one I know that moved.
Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 21:47 #7576Senior Member

Posts: 219. .8 plus tip.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 21:37 #7575Senior Member

Posts: 221If you're talking about the skinny BSW that sounds white then she's still there at night.
Originally Posted by GuyMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:18 #7574Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone else tried out Fancy?
There is this pawg that stays near the Numero Uno on Fig, between 91st and 94th. I've tried her twice before, one for a BJ (which was not worth, she has no BJ skills) and another for a handjob. She told me she only works from 3 am to 7 am. Just wondering if anyone else has had her and if the 100 for full service is worth it. I personally have not have any full service with any street girl because I'm worried about catching something. But let me know.
-
06-15-22 17:35 #7573Senior Member

Posts: 40Moved out of town
If it's the same girl, she moved out of town but comes down once in awhile. Mostly late at night on weekends.
Originally Posted by GuyMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 00:00 #7572Regular Member

Posts: 20Fig
Has anyone seen Sara recently? She used to stand on 94th /95th by herself but I haven't seen her in the last few months or so.
-
06-13-22 18:05 #7571Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Asada
What was the damage and were you able to get a name?
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 14:41 #7570Senior Member

Posts: 700Were you able to get a name and what was the damage?
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





