Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 40000
-
06-16-22 16:56 #27145Senior Member

Posts: 150What are the talent like in terms of age and looks?? Hmm wish Chicago had this but not ever going to happen.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 15:54 #27144Senior Member

Posts: 196Marigold tips?
Hey guys, from north east Ohio where we don't have spas that seem to go as far as ones here. Typically would pay $60 to the house and 40 and up for ending. What would I tip for more stuff here? Feel free to dm if you don't want to post it here. Just don't want to overpay or not be prepared.
-
06-16-22 14:24 #27143Senior Member

Posts: 568Oh dude. There are so many places like that in NYC right now. NYAF, Bubbles Girls, DreamDream You, Metro Girls. It is heaven right now there. 320-360 for incredible GFE sessions with unlimited nuts in the hour. Its so good. And lots of PSE upgrades for uncovered and CIP for some of the girls.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 13:46 #27142Senior Member

Posts: 216Ozone Spa
Been there twice over the last few weeks. I have seen Candy (the doe eyed Asian cutie with the huge natural rack) and the Thai redhead (can't remember her name) with bolt-ons. Got nude L1 with each for a buck. Massage was amazing from both girls, but for the fun the redhead had much, much better hand technique. She could really work her hands. Candy's hand technique wasn't very good but she was prettier IMO.
The negotiations were very hush hush with a lot of winks which was actually kind of a turn-on. Reminded me of sneaking sex at my mom and dad's as a teen growing up LOL.
Anyone know if they do nude bodyglides? Or is that a CLM only thing? I'd have asked but didn't really feel like I clicked with them yet, it was my first visit with either of them.
-
06-16-22 13:06 #27141Senior Member

Posts: 78New York.
Your post made me hit the NYC massage boards and reminisce about my old experiences at NYAW. It brings a tear to my eye, the place was THAT GOOD.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
It really doesn't make sense why we can't have something like that in Chicago.
-
06-16-22 02:39 #27140Senior Member

Posts: 386Thanks for the save, I really wanted to try her but if its just L1 I may as well just look elsewhere or look at porn while doing it myself.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 01:46 #27139Regular Member

Posts: 1224 hr or late night?
Anyone know of any parlors or places that will take someone during the late night hours or 24/7?
Thanks.
-
06-15-22 22:57 #27138Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM Cameron
I was finally able to book an appointment with Cameron at Chicagolandbodyrubs.com. She's been pretty continuously booked since she started last week and I just could not get in until today, although I had to make a trip to the suburbs to do it.
The good: she's a good-looking American girl. I would say 29-32 years old. 5'6". She's a little thicker than her photos. Probably about 145 lbs. But it works for her, she's got a nice body with big natural boobs and a pretty nice ass. She's got the look of a 90's video girl, with the fake tan, dark hair and blue eyes. Very Carmen Electra / Yasmine Bleeth. She's a little quiet first but really sweet when she opens up. She actually gives a pretty good massage.
The bad: She's L1 only I THINK. She won't go fully nude. Her panties stay on.
Even though she's only L1, she had a very erotic way of doing it while she was in RCG that simulated sex, including a lot of dirty talk. Reminded me of Sofia back at that bodyrub place on Milwaukee Ave. It's not exactly GFE FS but it was hot.
There wasn't an upcharge for that, but am curious about what experiences some others have had with her. I don't usually bring up extras first and wait for the girl to do it but maybe if someone did explicitly ask about a menu they could share more.
I would give it at least one more go and see what else she has. She's one of the better looking girls there now and even though L1 is usually a deal-breaker for me, something about the way she did it really turned me on.
-
06-15-22 22:20 #27137Senior Member

Posts: 37Joanna at Bhc. 200 with her can get you a nice GFE. She's alil tall but she's got a nice booty and smells and tastes very good.
Originally Posted by JXE20
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 19:29 #27136Regular Member

Posts: 22Any recommendations for a nice FS?
Going to get my first FS tomorrow morning! I was wondering if there's any popular spots with young girls (20's-30's) please lmk! Any recommendations would be much appreciated, thinking about hitting up bhc. Tips for first FS too would be appreciated as well.
-
06-15-22 17:50 #27135Senior Member

Posts: 37True! Rushed service and want to do the minimum for $200 when just last year king service was $160 with door fee. You pay 1 hr and at 40 mins they are rushing you out specially if they got people waiting. They want $300 now they aren't even clean between clients. Stop paying this outrageous fees for unclean rooms and rushed service specially with very average women.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:56 #27134Senior Member

Posts: 936As far as I know, there is only one place like that in NYC. Formally called All Wellness, it now changed locations and names to something like Asian fitness. The problem is that the majority of Chinese girls are not willing to do the things that take place in this spa. It's only a select few and those girls can pull in anywhere from 4 to 8 k a day. Just for those who haven't read the reviews, this place allows doubles and triples and even quadruples. Some girls perform BBFS for an upcharge, some perform anal for an upcharge, some perform both. Guys can drop 700 to 1 k for a session depending on what they order. The reviews are straight out of pornhub. Personally, I don't see this happening in Chicago. But if it did, you would need to setup sidewalk barriers to manage the crowd trying to get in.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
In my opinion, BHC needs to find a bigger, newer location. They have outgrown their current one, which has been around for as long as I've been in the hobby. The girls they have been getting recently are high quality. But the experience has been lacking. If they do find a new, larger place, and are able to bring in these kinds of girls, I think it would be smart of them to do the 300 price point, reduce the volume, and focus on a high quality experience. Why fuck more guys for less when you can fuck less for more?
But it has to be A level talent and it has to be a non rushed luxury experience.
-
06-15-22 16:51 #27133Senior Member

Posts: 176Visiting
I'm visiting Chicago and looking for a place not far off the blue line where I can have fun, any suggestions?
-
06-15-22 11:33 #27132Senior Member

Posts: 568Totally agree. These places are dumps. Totally fine. But not 300 $ fine. For that they need better places, cleaner places, and needs to be like the shops in NYC and stuff where its a fucking crazy fuckfest with everyone available.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 03:43 #27131Senior Member

Posts: 936The problem is the inconsistency. And the haggling in the middle of services. Then if you don't agree to their inflated tip, you get pouty face BJ. Which you may or may not enjoy. But that's besides the point. If they want to open up a high end apartment or a high end parlor, then do so. But in my opinion, there's no such thing as a high end experience at these rundown, dirty apartments. They need to find places like what Asian Xclusive and Thai Spicy used to have. These squatter locations are not conducive to a high end experience.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
Last time I was at BHC, I didn't get a table shower. The girl lifted up her skirt to expose her pussy and then hosed me down with the shower wand. It was basically an assisted standing shower. For 200 all in, it is what it is, but if they want 300 for that, they can count me out.
In orlando, at Milk Spa, you get A level talent, a naked table shower nuru style with rimming, BBBJ, daty, and cfs all for 200. It's probably the best parlor in the country. I would definitely pay 300 for that kind of service here in Chicago, with that kind of talent. I might even go up to 340 Manhattan rate if the parlor is sparkling clean and recently remodeled. But the half ass shit we get here satisfies neither the wallet nor the dick. They need to pick a direction and stop trying to have their cake and eat it too. Otherwise, I'll just stick with the euros.









Reply With Quote




