Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 26391
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17541

    Need some understanding

    Ok, so I get the bruises on some of these girl's legs. And I know what track marks look like, and I know symptoms of many STIs, but I can't for the life of me figure out why some of these girls have all the scabs on their lower legs (like knees down). Only thing I can find in my research is scabies. Can anyone help me understand the lower leg scabs thing better? I'm not just talking one or two, I'm talking like 20 or more.

  2. #17540

    New link

    Quote Originally Posted by Zihuatanejo  [View Original Post]
    Dead link already.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/911130505386
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 773EBFB6-CC6E-4458-818F-A2911E2DAAB3.jpg‎  

  3. #17539
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeClassicGuy  [View Original Post]
    There was this one girl I saw and would like to see her again. Kicker was she had a place and it was not a great place but it was suitable. Find her again and she's at the Roadway Inn. I would think given situation last time she wouldn't be in capable of such an upgrade.

    It is paranoid to believe that she works as an bait for 5-0.
    Or, possibly, her new "production improvement management program" advisor is trying to maximize his revenue.

  4. #17538

    Traps

    There was this one girl I saw and would like to see her again. Kicker was she had a place and it was not a great place but it was suitable. Find her again and she's at the Roadway Inn. I would think given situation last time she wouldn't be in capable of such an upgrade.

    It is paranoid to believe that she works as an bait for 5-0.

  5. #17537

    Dead Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Dead link already.

  6. #17536

    Yep, same here

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever used one of the text apps and have it suddenly name a new number Iphone? Seemed really weird to me. I deleted or I'd give a screen shot of it. But wondering if anyone has had that happen or know why it would specific app was TextFree.
    That happened to me last week. The girl had an iPhone too and when we were texting back and forth she asked if she knew me because "X's iPhone" keeps showing up. On my end I could also see her apparent real name. I replied to her question of whether I knew her by responding with her name. She texted back "LOL, Who is this?" It was unnerving. I immediately blocked and deleted her number. Haven't had it happen since but that's way uncool.

  7. #17535

    Text app

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever used one of the text apps and have it suddenly name a new number Iphone? Seemed really weird to me. I deleted or I'd give a screen shot of it. But wondering if anyone has had that happen or know why it would specific app was TextFree.
    I have Text Now. If you don't use it for about a month they give your number away and assign you a new one the next time you try to use it. Sometimes that's not entirely a bad thing.

  8. #17534

    Text app

    Has anyone ever used one of the text apps and have it suddenly name a new number Iphone? Seemed really weird to me. I deleted or I'd give a screen shot of it. But wondering if anyone has had that happen or know why it would specific app was TextFree.

  9. #17533

    Naudia

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    Was able to see her recently. Contact was off fb pm, have to search there. Thought she was in WA but turns out to be a dead end gravel road on the northwest side. Reasonable donation in line with old halfhour pricing. No visible baby damage. Solid performance with CIP finish. House is cluttered and she claims to have roommates but seemed empty at the time. Would repeat if closer. Nicole B. Sorry I forgot to get digits.
    First, thanks to Ben for bringing Naudia back to our attention. I saw her today after losing track of her. My experience mirrors his very closely. She has filled out a bit, which looks good as I thought she was a bit skinny before. Other than several cats, I saw no one else in the house. As before, she excused herself to meet someone outside with half of the donation. I don't know whether she owed someone money, was purchasing a substance, or what. She has mentioned both things in the past. In any case she returned shortly and we resumed the session. Clean linens were in short supply so you might want to bring some wipes or a washcloth and towel as well as some liquid soap. As far as her own personal cleanliness, I've never had any issues.

  10. #17532

    Any info

    Hello folks. Anyone seen this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/483450157319

  11. #17531
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few days ago and left feeling like it was a waste of $100. She is older and much rougher than the pictures make her out to be. She has a lip piercing that looks ugly. I didn't bother trying to kiss her. I tried rubbing her feet but she told me to stop because her feet hurt. Tried to rub her breasts and was told her left breast hurt and not to touch. I tried to make the best of it but left feeling worse than when I went in.
    The giveaway that they are a user is the no tooth smile, along with the sunken eyes. I can't see their teeth, I pass.

  12. #17530
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few days ago and left feeling like it was a waste of $100. She is older and much rougher than the pictures make her out to be. She has a lip piercing that looks ugly. I didn't bother trying to kiss her. I tried rubbing her feet but she told me to stop because her feet hurt. Tried to rub her breasts and was told her left breast hurt and not to touch. I tried to make the best of it but left feeling worse than when I went in.
    Disappointing because I'd take "old and rough", pics look OK, but the rest is a turn-off.

  13. #17529

    A true gem

    I have seen this girl many times. She rarely posts but I did get her permission to give out her info. She is GFE and really gets into the session. Tall and thin. Slight baby damage small breasts. Her attitude is fantastic. In today's market she is a unicorn. Pm me for her digits. Treat her nice.

  14. #17528

    Sophie

    Just saw Sophie. The pricing was decent. From what you guys have been posting about other countries, after travel expenses etc. The overall cost might even out between staying here or flying halfway around the world, depending on where you go, how much the hotel is, if you have a friend's place to stay at, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong on the math.

    Anyway, I did the Hhr which was $250. She had a great attitude, friendly, not much English. She's very GFE. Personally, I'm not a fan of enhanced bodies. BBL, fake tits, all that. But her attitude and pretty face evened it out for me.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8348577.htm?cat=1

  15. #17527
    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    Welcome. I'm a fan of Mila though YMMV.
    Always heard half-way decent things about her. Pics have been around a few years. I was going to see her, until her massage rate vanished. (Poof! Welcome to the new economy).

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    I scroll through here every few days and am amazed by who some of these guys are seeing, I rather go with out then see some these girls even if they gave it away for free.

    2016 was Milwaukee's last breath for talent.
    Agree. I wander in here to keep tabs on the scene. The women I scooped on the street in the 2010's for 60 would now charge 200+ online. I now have a single CMT massage connection with extras that now costs me what FS once was (and don't get me started on the fact that 300+ was once the expected rate for a touring 9/10 EROS girl.)

    It's over, for me at least, until the paradigm changes for the worlds oldest profession in the Midwest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape