Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 630 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 9439
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3904
    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you think they could try a little harder with the pics, like why is a korean agency using pics of a Thai girl for Mindy?
    Or why SDAG would use generic stock photos, when SAG in LA had not one but two sets of Koi's pics, with one set that was real with zero P.S? It's dumb too that they'll still blur out the eyes on fake pics, as if their eyes would be the dead giveaway for whether she matches the ad or not.

  2. #3903
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    SDAG's girls are usually pretty good and I've rarely had a bad time, but you guys should all know by now that they haven't used real pics in years. I wish they'd start using real pics again but they don't really have any competition down here in SD besides FEC so I wouldn't count on them changing their ways any time soon.

    Mindy - https://1gom.org/giai-tri/album/thar...O0UZ4ZWOU.html.

    Wynn - https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxXEhJPZtk/.

    Jojo - https://www.v2ph.com/album/Ugirls-U064.
    That's some nice digging! Google image search came up with nothing. Sometimes you think they could try a little harder with the pics, like why is a korean agency using pics of a Thai girl for Mindy?

  3. #3902

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by BCoool  [View Original Post]
    Long-time lurker but I'm convinced some of the ladies at S99 are possibly kathoey and quite surprised this has not been brought up as a discussion in this forum / thread. Thoughts?
    I think no one brings it up because they don't want it to be true. I had a great time with Mayli, but Gina needs to go back from where ever he / she came.

    I'm now convinced any girl from Laos that is a part of Sandra99, is a katoey. Both Mayli and Gina's pussy felt weird when I played with them, like it just didn't feel the same as a normal woman (I went home to the wife to compare haha). They both also have so much plastic surgery done, titties hard as fuck.

    Vida and Bella check out though, they are definitely the real deal. Maybe one day I'll have enough balls to ask the booker, but I doubt they will tell the truth.

    Stella is the new girl, possibly replacing Gina, has she been through here before? I can't find any older posts.

  4. #3901

    Sandra 99 Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by BCoool  [View Original Post]
    Long-time lurker but I'm convinced some of the ladies at S99 are possibly kathoey and quite surprised this has not been brought up as a discussion in this forum / thread. Thoughts?
    100% agree, this used to never happen when Mr B was around. Back in the day it was such great service with Candy, Zara, Vietnamese Nicole, etc. All greeting you at the door with DFK offering all types of services ranging from Greek, BBFS, GFE, but again all of those girls are long gone and the current stiffs rigid women who do not even kiss or rim or do any of the following services exist.

    It was fun while it lasted.

  5. #3900
    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Which one?

    Haha ok, then I say go with Mindy. I like her pics better although they are probably not accurate anyway.
    SDAG's girls are usually pretty good and I've rarely had a bad time, but you guys should all know by now that they haven't used real pics in years. I wish they'd start using real pics again but they don't really have any competition down here in SD besides FEC so I wouldn't count on them changing their ways any time soon.

    Mindy - https://1gom.org/giai-tri/album/thar...O0UZ4ZWOU.html.

    Wynn - https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxXEhJPZtk/.

    Jojo - https://www.v2ph.com/album/Ugirls-U064.

  6. #3899
    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Which one?

    Haha ok, then I say go with Mindy. I like her pics better although they are probably not accurate anyway.
    I haven't visited either of them. But Mindy does look better in her P.S. Pics. Please update us!

  7. #3898
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    A little bird told me she's awesome, and is next on my TODO list.
    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Choose for me and I'll TOFTT sometime this week and give a review.
    Haha ok, then I say go with Mindy. I like her pics better although they are probably not accurate anyway.

  8. #3897
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    A little bird told me she's awesome, and is next on my TODO list.
    Nice which one Wynn or Mindy?

  9. #3896

    S99

    Quote Originally Posted by DroppinLoadz  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gina last week and it was not great. Compared to Mayli or Vida, she isn't even worth seeing. Gina cut my hour short, and denied my request for a 2nd pop. I was so mad I texted the booker to let me see Vida asap. Gina barely will kiss you, and just rushes through the motions. At least Vida will get in the shower with you and treat you like a king. Vida also allows DFK if she likes you, and her pussy is pretty tight since she is kind of new to the scene. If you told me Gina was a katoey, I would believe you.

    I recommend Vida before she leaves on the 16th.
    Long-time lurker but I'm convinced some of the ladies at S99 are possibly kathoey and quite surprised this has not been brought up as a discussion in this forum / thread. Thoughts?

  10. #3895
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    The library will never be the same. Zara was the Superstar and of course Candy who is now working up in Orange county under the name of Cute Hannah were spectacular. It's really sad, I don't even know what this agency is trying to do but even this skanky girl Emily was nowhere near anything that can touch the Korean agencies or the Chinese agencies.
    I Disagree. I get the same service at Sandra99 that I got at The Library. Which makes sense, since Sandra99 uses the same crop of girls as The Library. Most are distant, and no kissing. You get the rare girl, like Zara or Emily.

    FWIW, they usually are attractive though.

  11. #3894
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Choose for me and I'll TOFTT sometime this week and give a review.
    A little bird told me she's awesome, and is next on my TODO list.

  12. #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Wynn or Mindy at SDAG?
    Choose for me and I'll TOFTT sometime this week and give a review.

  13. #3892

    Thai agencies have been terrible since Mr B left

    Quote Originally Posted by DroppinLoadz  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gina last week and it was not great. Compared to Mayli or Vida, she isn't even worth seeing. Gina cut my hour short, and denied my request for a 2nd pop. I was so mad I texted the booker to let me see Vida asap. Gina barely will kiss you, and just rushes through the motions. At least Vida will get in the shower with you and treat you like a king. Vida also allows DFK if she likes you, and her pussy is pretty tight since she is kind of new to the scene. If you told me Gina was a katoey, I would believe you.

    I recommend Vida before she leaves on the 16th.
    The library will never be the same. Zara was the Superstar and of course Candy who is now working up in Orange county under the name of Cute Hannah were spectacular. It's really sad, I don't even know what this agency is trying to do but even this skanky girl Emily was nowhere near anything that can touch the Korean agencies or the Chinese agencies.

  14. #3891

    Sdag

    Anyone have any info on Wynn or Mindy at SDAG?

  15. #3890

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I saw Gina last week and forgot to write a report. She was okay. Service could have been better, but she has a banging body. Top 5 body-wise. Very tone stomach and her small C tits were MM but made really well. Her pics on HX resembles her body, her face not so much. Face is still pretty tho, but not my type. She wasn't too keen about kissing which was a bummer and kinda spoiled the mood for me. 2 minutes of meh BBBJ and rubber went straight on. Not much passion and not very talkative even though her English was very decent. She's here for a short trip before she goes back to Hawaii.

    She gives a solid massage though.

    Costed me $$$ for 1 hr session.
    I saw Gina last week and it was not great. Compared to Mayli or Vida, she isn't even worth seeing. Gina cut my hour short, and denied my request for a 2nd pop. I was so mad I texted the booker to let me see Vida asap. Gina barely will kiss you, and just rushes through the motions. At least Vida will get in the shower with you and treat you like a king. Vida also allows DFK if she likes you, and her pussy is pretty tight since she is kind of new to the scene. If you told me Gina was a katoey, I would believe you.

    I recommend Vida before she leaves on the 16th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape