Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 15293
-
06-14-22 17:52 #7688Regular Member

Posts: 6Weekend Warrior.
Will be in the City for the 1st time in a long time. Any must try experience recommendations? I don't have any limits and will definitely report back what I find.
Thanks ahead of time.
-
06-14-22 15:01 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 109My Chinatown Round Up
Been around a few places and here's my round up:
The 98 M3 f ladies that ended up at PHN are now somewhere else. Give them a call or find them at their new address at the very beginning of Liz St. Same service, same price, solid if a little pricey. Will eventually come back here.
Lily from 98 M then GES is on Elizabeth and as great as ever. Lower prices than at GES, but YMMV. She's got other girls working there, but she mentioned that their menus are more limited than hers. Hoping to find a gem here, but will repeat with Lily.
GES has two new ladies.
New Cici is Amy from 98 M6 and she is feisty as ever. Shoved her tongue in my mouth as greeting when I ran into her at the shop. Great service as usual. Will repeat.
Vicky is the other new girl. Ok looking. Offers extras but at a ridiculous mark up. Regret seeing her. Says her box is tight, but it's not. BBBJ is very toothy, I had marks on my junk when I checked at home. Won't repeat.
Sun Shine Day Spa 120 B Liz St.
Mimi. Ok face, offers extras bit YMMV. While she has an amazing BBBJ she gets tired quickly and will switch to FS. This is where it gets worse for me. She literally watches the clock and tells you to hurry. I asked for an hour and she was rushing me through my first cup. It got so annoying that I stopped and got dressed. I'm just not going to tolerate this kind of treatment. Won't repeat.
Yuyu, pretty face. Has had work done but her body is banging. Great BBBJ and has a tight box. YMMV but she seemed to get into it. Told me she liked how strong I was and was moaning loudly. After the pop she helped me get dressed but kept feeling me up telling me I was so strong while copping feels on my thighs and chest. First time a ctown girl has reacted that way. Will repeat.
LMK if you've got questions, also always looking for new great suggestions.
-
06-14-22 15:00 #7686Regular Member

Posts: 13Any idea as to where the new location is? Or when it will open?
Originally Posted by TonyKnight
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 11:00 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 81Lexi from Peach Spa
I made a first visit to Peach Spa last week and had a fun hour with Lexi. Peach was easy to find, getting inside was straightforward, the rooms are nice enough, and the spa is clean inside. Lexi is around 5-4, thin and fit, with a sexy / naughty face, big MM Ds, and a lot of personality. Her English is pretty good, and we were soon chatting away like old pals. Off to the table shower, which was spirited, lively, and thorough, with good back scrubbing and plenty of tender attention to the right place on the flip. Back in the room, Lexi provided a good massage with plenty of elbow work, which I needed and encouraged, although she had to contend with me trying to feel up her pretty feet whenever they got near my hands. On the flip, I got more than my share of eye contact with the BBBJ, which was well done. The cover went on soon after, and we went at it intensely, with me starting and finishing with her riding me. Lexi popped out of the room, and came back to clean me up and help me dress. The hour went by too fast, and I hope to get a chance to repeat soon. Total outlay was 80 and 200.
-
06-14-22 06:43 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 4760No upcharges for anything She assume all guys are going to fuck her ass.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 00:28 #7683Regular Member

Posts: 4NYAF. Zoey
Whenever I open Xvideos or Pornhub I usually search keywords like skinny, long legs, which is what gets me off, and the moment I see Zoey in the lineup in NYAF I am not going with anyone else (I think Jennifer is good too, but I haven't seen her in a while). Zoey was in a transparent Chinese Qipao the day I saw her. Instantly I was rock hard and demanded her in my room and shuushed all the other girls back upstairs.
Zoey gave me a warm smile for picking her and after taking the donation back to the office and returning, she started working on teasing me while taking off my clothes. Tonguing my nipples while stripping my pants to the ground, she carefully picked up my pants and underwear up and hanged them on the wall, and pushed me on the bed for some not-so-preview preview BBBJ that made the already hardened me almost popping in her mouth. I hold it in successfully and say "let's go shower. " As soon as we leave for the shower, I suddenly remembered some review I read, and stashed 1. 5 benji in her hand telling her it's extra tip. Zoey looked excited when I did that, and returned me a huge DFK and we are off to the shower room. I wanted to do her so bad that I asked for a standing one, just watching her naked skinny body I can't contain myself much longer (even worse for me when wet). While I am thinking the standing shower will get me enough time for 2 pops, the 1st FS actually happened right inside the shower, from standing to doing it on the shower table, and I finished all over the place. Luckily it is really easy to clean there.
We work our way back to the room, the fun continues with a recovery boost from Zoey's full body teasing foreplay, with some decent rimming. Got on all fours and she treated me with some rimming and milking. That coupled with some back side BBBJ and I am good to go again, I pinned her down on the bed and started directly with lazy doggy, taking the lead with her while being gentle. I get the second pop and have 7-8 min to spare. The session was professional and really nice, I am totally coming back for more of her.
-
06-13-22 21:51 #7682Regular Member

Posts: 22Thai Silk??
Not sure if anyone remembers Thai silk from back in the days, but I was wondering if any places have line ups available when you get there?
As soon as you walked into Thai Silk, there was a line up that you could pick and choose from.
-
06-13-22 17:54 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 34RC River spa
Went to RC river spa yesterday. Called the number on Google and was buzzed in. Decently attractive lady (mid 30's) gave a solid massage and a mediocre HJ. Top came off, but seemed L1 only. 40/40, may repeat just for the massage.
-
06-13-22 14:36 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 38Anaconda Vicky- NYAF
I read somewhere that Vicky is back and jumped out of my seat b / c she's been MIA since Feb.
Arrived excited AF got grouped by mms and that set the wheels in motion for the next hour.
Vicky walks in all sexy and well done up.
She says a half Hel. L. oooo and her tongue is already in my mouth giving me a thorough tonsils check, all included in the 320 co-pay.
In the shower her play intensifies and she does this b2 b and rim like no other at NYAF, ok, maybe like Bella but that's it.
She's pretty slim and has huge jugs. I was sucking on them for a bit then 69, mish, doggy with that ass is a must and I pop all over that rack and she cleans me up dry with her mouth.
Another shower to clean up and I used that opportunity to pop again CIM.
I hope she stays a bit she's hot.
-
06-13-22 12:20 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 27Bianca DDY
Yeah I had a great experience Bianca. I saw her once and looking forward a 2nd time. I totally recommend, prettier than the pictures.
Originally Posted by Kefl69
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 10:06 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 425Elizabeth st Lily
Visited the city a while ago and thanks to some of the reports on here, I was able to get together with Lily during my stay. For being an older chick she's not bad looking, body still nice and looks like an asian lisa loeb. Reports stated you can get the full package for 100 total so I was hoping for a least half of that I can just head. I went in and paid the house fee, and after some confusion and miscommunication she agreed to 40 more on top of house fee which was all I had. It was going good for a while, nice and slow, just wish she put more theatrics into it. After about 2 or 3 minutes she asked if I want her on the table, I made sure to let her know I didn't have anymore on me. She completely understood and just said come back next time with more. What was weird is that she took a phone call right before I was able to slide in, I didn't mind too much, it was kinda a fetish I always wanted to live out. She felt very nice and I popped in no time. I will definitely come back the next time I'm in the city and if I don't want to go to flushings.
-
06-13-22 02:43 #7677Regular Member

Posts: 122nd time Mari
Had to go back again, same day. Mari lovely and a little older than Yumi, but she came through. All of the sweetness, sexy, 27 ish, and with decent English.
She was on point with the table shower and extra love and attention to junior. I'd rate her a solid 8. 0. I'm not one to write reviews, but a good time? Yes, certainly.
I may have to take a break after a double day.
Pleasure is on point.
-
06-12-22 20:43 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 36Bianca DDY
Beautiful Chinese girl and excellent GFE service. She aims to please. Have seen her twice this past month. Recently back on schedule. Pleased going the first time but she got even better with the 2nd performance.
-
06-12-22 19:45 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 1766Interested in the anal. What was the charge for it?
Originally Posted by Mmmmmm69
[View Original Post]
LOL. My HS GF did the same thing. First time I ever did anal. My poor futon.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 18:01 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 87NYC, boston
As another Boston guy I wholeheartedly share your sentiments. Just finished a weekend with Yume at Pleasure Palace and then a different day of NYAF- Abby and Mia. OMG. Never will be in Boston just need to get to NYC more often.
Originally Posted by Hagerty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






