Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 27788
-
06-15-22 12:00 #18473Senior Member

Posts: 112ShelbyVille
BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She loves the CIP. Everyone should go see her. She's easy, fun, and loves it raw. Not a clock watcher either.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?552267-Shelbyville
-
06-15-22 10:56 #18472Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes, just play it cool. If you're a natural funny guy your chances will be good.
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 00:56 #18471Senior Member

Posts: 2184That is really sad. Anyone who has struggled with any addiction knows how hard it is. What makes it worse is that alcohol and tabacco are soo freely available and socially acceptable that quitting is actually a lot harder.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 00:15 #18470Senior Member

Posts: 824More Marina
I remember chatting with her about it when she tried to sober up. She got DT's so bad it terrified her. She started to cry. Another time I saw her I noticed her hair was definitely thinning, which was a really bad sign. I asked her how things were going and she started to cry again. She said she couldn't stop. I know she was a working girl, but man I wanted to support the human wasting away inside. She always tried to be positive. I don't know how she managed it. I remember just sitting in my vehicle after she told me she couldn't stop, and just feeling sad.
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 22:10 #18469Senior Member

Posts: 824We don't really need to know
It's always a tough situation between information and respect sometimes. We don't really need to know.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:59 #18468Senior Member

Posts: 332She was a UTR person
Had been seeing her for a very long time. She stopped posting many years ago but she allowed me and a few others she knew to keep seeing her. Everything BBFSCIP, CIA, CIM. She lived in Seatac and that's all I will say.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 20:43 #18467Senior Member

Posts: 2184Dolceexo
Yeah everything in life is YMMV. Many here do not get that. Thanks for the intel bud. She looks hot.
Originally Posted by SeniorSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 19:58 #18466Senior Member

Posts: 46https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?561850-Dolceexo
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 18:52 #18465Banned Member

Posts: 2302Haven't seen SassyWA in many moons. Since she sucked my soul out through my urethra.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 18:34 #18464Senior Member

Posts: 412 in Olympia
Bellafur an NFL Nikki have past away both were really good.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 18:27 #18463Senior Member

Posts: 1401Even with the explicit "no bare" in every ad?
Originally Posted by SeniorSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 18:07 #18462Senior Member

Posts: 824All I know is Marina
I'm not sure about anyone else.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 17:42 #18461Senior Member

Posts: 121Marina Orlov drank herself to death. Which fucking sucks, and it's terrible to see if you're close to somebody who can't put the bottle down. One of the best guys I've ever known obliterated his liver in the same fashion as Marina, and died from the same alcohol induced hepatitis. Alcohol can be a hell of a drug, boys.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 14:54 #18460Senior Member

Posts: 58Do you have a link to her profile?
Originally Posted by SeniorSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:19 #18459Senior Member

Posts: 1017Wow
Who died?
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
There must be something in the water.











Reply With Quote




