Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 436

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    Is Vianey FS? Lilly is FS including DFK, DATY, BBBJ. CFS for new clients but bare is available for regulars as an upgrade if she likes you.
    Everyone seems to pump up Lily Ivy. Saw her about two years ago before her bigger tits. Wasn't that impressed. Maybe she wasn't that done up when I saw her. Not as good as her pics. She is very photogenic. Not that toned. Tattoo in the middle of her tits. Clock watched. SWs can be just as good. BBBJ not on the same level as a missamillian. Gems are still out there. Just got something better the other day off HX for 100 w / CIP.

  2. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    Is Vianey FS? Lilly is FS including DFK, DATY, BBBJ. CFS for new clients but bare is available for regulars as an upgrade if she likes you.
    Vianey is FS with $$ Lily is $$ for just a half hour. Just weighing my options, but right now junior is dehydrated so I may just sit out for awhile to not get caught by the wife. Honestly Jess knows how to use her hand so much it felt better than most vaginas.

  3. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Lily Ivy is back and I was supposed to see her this morning but she ghosted me.

    Later I see an email from lily apologizing. No liquid left in me so I'm thinking with the big head. She asked if I'm available this Friday. Idk. Now I'm thinking since I just blew $$ I don't want to waste another 6 bills right away for an hour. Debating on just doing a half hour for $$ or nothing at all and saving my money for Vianey. I'm a fan of big breasts. Doesn't seem like Vianey is on Lily's level with that but if Vianey is GFE like with DFK I may try for the VIP session. 3 bills for an hour with Vianey or 4 bills for a half hour with lily?
    Is Vianey FS? Lilly is FS including DFK, DATY, BBBJ. CFS for new clients but bare is available for regulars as an upgrade if she likes you.

  4. #2098

    Jess and Lily Ivy

    Apparently Lily Ivy is back and I was supposed to see her this morning but she ghosted me. So I already took the morning off of work and I saw that Jess posted an ad recently so I called her and she was able to accommodate me within 15 minutes. Drove to her spot downtown and paid her $$. She looks great. Looks more Caucasian than anything. Breasts are definitely at least a full C with nice nipples. Clean apartment and big massage bed for fun. Her massage was decent but her strokes are out of this world. She knows how to stroke you. Especially the base of junior almost inside my pelvis while I'm lying down. When I flipped she worked me from a tease to sitting on my stomach reverse cg and stroking me to completion. Most girls don't know how to stroke when you are nutting. They just keep stroking and give you a sensory overload to make you want to pull back. She timed my orgasm with her hand and let off the perfect amount of pressure to where she was almost in sync with my pulsations and stroked me to where I felt like all my liquids left the body. She knew how to jerk my own than I do! No GFE but my $$ was for about 40 minutes. Left happy.

    Later I see an email from lily apologizing. No liquid left in me so I'm thinking with the big head. She asked if I'm available this Friday. Idk. Now I'm thinking since I just blew $$ I don't want to waste another 6 bills right away for an hour. Debating on just doing a half hour for $$ or nothing at all and saving my money for Vianey. I'm a fan of big breasts. Doesn't seem like Vianey is on Lily's level with that but if Vianey is GFE like with DFK I may try for the VIP session. 3 bills for an hour with Vianey or 4 bills for a half hour with lily?

  5. #2097

    Soft Touch Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Oh that's Mia! Pictures looked a bit familiar. Thanks for the intel King! Alyssa / Dahlia is still my top choice along with Bella from that old crew, however Alyssa has been MIA for a while now. I think she posted recently but I was out of town over the weekend.
    I haven't see Lilly (Mia) at her new location, but she was definitely fun when I was seeing her in Clairemont.

    Alyssa looks hot and is on my list. There are so many hot Latina choices. Nuru Natalie this week. Hot & Yummy!

  6. #2096
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    She was with Soft Touch. I believed several of the girls from Soft Touch are now at this location.

    Lilly (formerly Mia) was also with Soft Touch who also advertises lactation.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8becf...2-52071c3bdfdf
    Oh that's Mia! Pictures looked a bit familiar. Thanks for the intel King! Alyssa / Dahlia is still my top choice along with Bella from that old crew, however Alyssa has been MIA for a while now. I think she posted recently but I was out of town over the weekend.

  7. #2095
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    She was with Soft Touch. I believed several of the girls from Soft Touch are now at this location.

    Lilly (formerly Mia) was also with Soft Touch who also advertises lactation.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8becf...2-52071c3bdfdf
    That makes sense. I saw Lilly a few times at the Kearny Mesa spot and the new one down south but never knew it had a name. Or that she used to go by something different

  8. #2094

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    Amybody had experiences with this girl before? It's the first time I've seen her ad but it looks like she's been around a while. The lactation fetish thing in her ad is what really got my attention.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74ffc...6-b6ed8c3e96d6
    She was with Soft Touch. I believed several of the girls from Soft Touch are now at this location.

    Lilly (formerly Mia) was also with Soft Touch who also advertises lactation.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8becf...2-52071c3bdfdf

  9. #2093

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CtDemonet  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4b075...8-b335bdfd831c

    Anyone seen her? I'm looking for a milking table experience in SD but no reviews anywhere is a flag for me.
    The pic of the girl holding coffee is in every city on rubmd. Also nobody legit is going to have so many pics showing face.

  10. #2092

    Ashton

    Amybody had experiences with this girl before? It's the first time I've seen her ad but it looks like she's been around a while. The lactation fetish thing in her ad is what really got my attention.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74ffc...6-b6ed8c3e96d6

  11. #2091

    Rosa at the little house

    Has anyone gotten to meet Rosa at the little house yet? My schedule doesn't open up until about the end of the month, if she's as smoking hot as she looks she'll shoot up to the top of my list.

  12. #2090
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone is updated on Jess if you were trying to plan a visit or route. She no longer operates out of her high rise apt downtown and is now in Kearny mesa.

    Edit now Im confused because she just posted a new ad saying downtown. Wonder if shes back lol
    I saw her in both locations. I asked her about it and she said that it depends and she's trying out different spots and setups. I prefer the DT one for sure.

  13. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctdemonet  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4b075...8-b335bdfd831c

    Anyone seen her? I'm looking for a milking table experience in SD but no reviews anywhere is a flag for me.
    That ad definitely seems like a scam. I didn't search any of the pics. Just a gut feel.

    I know that Ria River offers a milking table experience. But I have not partaken yet.

    Alexis used to advertise that, but that's another I have never scheduled with.

  14. #2088

    Little House

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I remember Sol. I wrote a review on her awhile back. She definitely loves to kiss. It was nonstop kissing after the flip. She was definitely fun!

    Yeah I'm not sure how the phrase, "Little House" started but it stuck with me. LOL. The place has been the most consistent with Latina hotties / talents. Still has great talents there now!
    That place should be designated a historical landmark.

  15. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNez  [View Original Post]
    This has been my new go to since last year, did not know it was called little house, I mean it is LOL.

    I was seeing a hottie named Sol she was amazing her massage was amazing it would knock me out.

    She was super sweet and we vibed so well, even had makeout sessions on the flip but she told me that she was leaving so I haven't seen her since I have gone back to.

    See who ever was available once a month at least.
    Yes, I remember Sol. I wrote a review on her awhile back. She definitely loves to kiss. It was nonstop kissing after the flip. She was definitely fun!

    Yeah I'm not sure how the phrase, "Little House" started but it stuck with me. LOL. The place has been the most consistent with Latina hotties / talents. Still has great talents there now!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape