Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 28208
-
06-14-22 16:02 #16268Regular Member

Posts: 10Goldie
Has anyone been in contact with Goldie from angelic?
-
06-14-22 16:00 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 237Leila
Decided to just go for a hottie who I knew was real and Leila turned out to be just that. Just search leilaalexx and all the pictures are real on her social media. They really don't do her justice, YMMV but she looked great and her great attitude was the best part. She's from Orlando and visits often, will try to see her when I can but a bit pricey 300 hh.
-
06-14-22 13:25 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 181Nena
Glad it helped! Like I said, if her comms were better I would've saw her quite a bit more. Sent her a text saying I still put a decent review out for her (didn't say where). Crickets. Probably still room for improvement in that department.
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:15 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 181Carolina Twang
Ah yeah, forgot about that country accent. Not over the top but love that!
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:35 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 2743 x with Nina. Each better than the other. Her light country moans are a real turn on.
Originally Posted by SuprGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:31 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 274Jessica Jordan MIA?
I know I'm not the only one who met Jess weekly. She has dissapeared and phone disconnected. Any of you white knights abduct her?
-
06-14-22 10:38 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 200When you say full GFE, we talking bb?
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 10:25 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 1537Add a * to the end of the 3 letters: ACE* and the search will pull up any combination of those three letters. The downside is if the letters frequently appear in a string in words you'll return a whole lot of posts that have words unrelated to what you are looking for. Ie grace, place, face etc.
Originally Posted by McLovinXs9
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 08:56 #16260Regular Member

Posts: 1Krista
I have seen Krista and she seems to have a great personality. We hit it off great. Price was excellent and received outstanding service from her. I definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by KiloBytee
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 07:39 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 1904Oh Kiko, you missed out for sure. Still my ATF yet today. Saw her for years after DM went out. No contact in the last 2 years though.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 07:17 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 369Agree
Seen her two times amd planning a return trip. She is legit but careful of meeting new clients. Private location. Not a clock watcher. BBBJ and FS is covered. Hhr is $1. 2. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 05:39 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 4907So true
Some we do see again, some are dead and gone.
Originally Posted by Pretend
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 03:22 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 309Why do we miss our regulars
We often get tired of regulars and put them to the side. Even the all time best ones get boring but some just can't be forgotten about. For some, I just wonder for years and years. Will they ever come back. What I would do to see little Erica again.
-
06-13-22 23:10 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 121Clearly you are her boyfriend
3 posts, all requesting pictures and videos of one girl. You must be the jealous BF she's told me about.
Originally Posted by Sean64
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 22:32 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 494Nena
What a cutie-sweetie-dolly-baby! No she's not porn-star drop dead gorgeous, but I think she's cute and sexy as hell. Full on GFE and man o man is she ever responsive! I really enjoyed "exploring" all her nooks and crannies and she reciprocated very very well. She appreciates a man who appreciates her. We had fun conversation throughout our visit. She read her prior review here, she knows she needs to improve with the comms and she said she'll make a better effort in that regard. Def will repeat again and again if I don't lose sight of her.
Thanks to SuprGuy for the report!
Originally Posted by SuprGuy
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






