Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 847 897 1297 1797 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 28208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16268

    Goldie

    Has anyone been in contact with Goldie from angelic?

  2. #16267

    Leila

    Decided to just go for a hottie who I knew was real and Leila turned out to be just that. Just search leilaalexx and all the pictures are real on her social media. They really don't do her justice, YMMV but she looked great and her great attitude was the best part. She's from Orlando and visits often, will try to see her when I can but a bit pricey 300 hh.

  3. #16266

    Nena

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    What a cutie-sweetie-dolly-baby! No she's not porn-star drop dead gorgeous, but I think she's cute and sexy as hell. Full on GFE and man o man is she ever responsive! I really enjoyed "exploring" all her nooks and crannies and she reciprocated very very well. She appreciates a man who appreciates her. We had fun conversation throughout our visit. She read her prior review here, she knows she needs to improve with the comms and she said she'll make a better effort in that regard. Def will repeat again and again if I don't lose sight of her.

    Thanks to SuprGuy for the report!
    Glad it helped! Like I said, if her comms were better I would've saw her quite a bit more. Sent her a text saying I still put a decent review out for her (didn't say where). Crickets. Probably still room for improvement in that department.

  4. #16265

    Carolina Twang

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    3 x with Nina. Each better than the other. Her light country moans are a real turn on.
    Ah yeah, forgot about that country accent. Not over the top but love that!

  5. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by SuprGuy  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her reviewed before or at least, not by that name. Met the other night for an hr outcall. Quick reply and she was here in less than 30. Started at 240 and dropped to 220 pretty quick. Didn't try to negotiate any further since I was tired of searching. Think she's a lot better looking than her pics but then again, I was drinking pretty hard all day. Agreed to meet the following day too but she totally ghosted. No reply to texts or calls. Never happened to me before. Shame because she could have made some serious coins this week! Oh well, guess she prefers the QVs. The hunt goes on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83516200
    3 x with Nina. Each better than the other. Her light country moans are a real turn on.

  6. #16263

    Jessica Jordan MIA?

    I know I'm not the only one who met Jess weekly. She has dissapeared and phone disconnected. Any of you white knights abduct her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220614-122503_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #16262
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    What a cutie-sweetie-dolly-baby! No she's not porn-star drop dead gorgeous, but I think she's cute and sexy as hell. Full on GFE and man o man is she ever responsive! I really enjoyed "exploring" all her nooks and crannies and she reciprocated very very well. She appreciates a man who appreciates her. We had fun conversation throughout our visit. She read her prior review here, she knows she needs to improve with the comms and she said she'll make a better effort in that regard. Def will repeat again and again if I don't lose sight of her.

    Thanks to SuprGuy for the report!
    When you say full GFE, we talking bb?

  8. #16261
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    Are you able to search for things that are 3 letters? Every time I do it does not give me results, curious if I'm doing something wrong or anyone else has this issue.
    Add a * to the end of the 3 letters: ACE* and the search will pull up any combination of those three letters. The downside is if the letters frequently appear in a string in words you'll return a whole lot of posts that have words unrelated to what you are looking for. Ie grace, place, face etc.

  9. #16260

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by KiloBytee  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. She is the girl in the pics but doesn't really seem to get in the mood. Light kissing, BBBJ, cfs. Would def repeat as I was able to communicate well with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83761490

    Does anyone have info in this Jessica?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....tampa/83726455
    I have seen Krista and she seems to have a great personality. We hit it off great. Price was excellent and received outstanding service from her. I definitely recommend.

  10. #16259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Was to far for me but got lucky when Riley moved to Clearwater and saw a few times. 2 more came over this way but never seen cause rate bump. Blond girl and Vanessa Almost got to Kiko. Set out outcall after they closed down and she cancelled. Never had chance again.
    Oh Kiko, you missed out for sure. Still my ATF yet today. Saw her for years after DM went out. No contact in the last 2 years though.

  11. #16258

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Back up in Z-hills again, decided to hit this one up that was on my list. Nice body, a little thicker than pics suggest, but in an athletic way. Nice bolt-ons. Face was ok, maybe 5-6. Just older than the 34 she states. Still, decent MILF. Freaked out a little when she asked for donation up front and I declined. I was able to calm her down, and get on with the dream. It was a good time, clean and tasty. I might repeat if back in the area, can't beat the value, a one for 30, no rush.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83535521
    Seen her two times amd planning a return trip. She is legit but careful of meeting new clients. Private location. Not a clock watcher. BBBJ and FS is covered. Hhr is $1. 2. As always YMMV.

  12. #16257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by Pretend  [View Original Post]
    We often get tired of regulars and put them to the side. Even the all time best ones get boring but some just can't be forgotten about. For some, I just wonder for years and years. Will they ever come back. What I would do to see little Erica again.
    Some we do see again, some are dead and gone.

  13. #16256

    Why do we miss our regulars

    We often get tired of regulars and put them to the side. Even the all time best ones get boring but some just can't be forgotten about. For some, I just wonder for years and years. Will they ever come back. What I would do to see little Erica again.

  14. #16255

    Clearly you are her boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean64  [View Original Post]
    Hey what up guy, does anyone have any pictures or videos of Tyler you want to trade? or see if we can work something out let me know.
    3 posts, all requesting pictures and videos of one girl. You must be the jealous BF she's told me about.

  15. #16254

    Nena

    What a cutie-sweetie-dolly-baby! No she's not porn-star drop dead gorgeous, but I think she's cute and sexy as hell. Full on GFE and man o man is she ever responsive! I really enjoyed "exploring" all her nooks and crannies and she reciprocated very very well. She appreciates a man who appreciates her. We had fun conversation throughout our visit. She read her prior review here, she knows she needs to improve with the comms and she said she'll make a better effort in that regard. Def will repeat again and again if I don't lose sight of her.

    Thanks to SuprGuy for the report!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuprGuy  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her reviewed before or at least, not by that name. Met the other night for an hr outcall. Quick reply and she was here in less than 30. Started at 240 and dropped to 220 pretty quick. Didn't try to negotiate any further since I was tired of searching. Think she's a lot better looking than her pics but then again, I was drinking pretty hard all day. Agreed to meet the following day too but she totally ghosted. No reply to texts or calls. Never happened to me before. Shame because she could have made some serious coins this week! Oh well, guess she prefers the QVs. The hunt goes on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83516200

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape