Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 815 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 865 915 1315 1815 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18598

    Alexxxa

    Alexxxa seems to have a what looks like a security camera on the night stand. One time it was pointed towards the bed kinda the other time pointed right at the bed and she a time or two looked at it. Hopefully that will go away, but got me thinking she or whoever is handling her may hide it on the bed not in use with all them damn stuffed animals. Hope the word gets back to them because this will kill business.

  2. #18597
    Quote Originally Posted by BHEsq  [View Original Post]
    Received the same message. I still haven't figured out how to book with their girls. I sent a PM through the site and never heard back. Most of them don't have phone numbers published.
    You have to email them with the email address on the girl's ad you want to see.

  3. #18596

    AAs

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl2002  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Can you guys suggest a few solid, reliable, and clean, African American girls?

    GFE's?

    Thanks.
    I've been looking for the same and no luck. Have you tried any to report or TOFTT?

  4. #18595

    Katia?

    Has anyone had an experience with this Latina who has been posting lately:

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7542187185

    Had spotty communications so far, can't tell if it's just the language barrier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1c7a37e62407a34ee88bb9da077e6231_f.jpg‎   3a0906789c368561abfcd4567fbece4a_f.jpg‎  

  5. #18594
    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    All ya got to do is ask.
    Noa is asking for reference. Probably it might look dumb but no provider asked me for reference. What should I provide her any provider information that I met or something else?

  6. #18593

    Pregnant provider

    Hey guys,

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83893488

  7. #18592

    Who are the best AA providers in Raleigh?

    Hi,

    Can you guys suggest a few solid, reliable, and clean, African American girls?

    GFE's?

    Thanks.

  8. #18591

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    For the umpteenth time, Never ever give a deposit. Huge Rookie mistake!

    And if your a provider surfing these thread's "Stop asking for them ".
    Give a deposit. The main reason is this: Even if its only 10 bucks which to most mongers is literally nothing 10 bucks from 4-5 folks a day is still free money and it keeps them here. If they can't get deposits from folks they'll move along and be out of our hair. But no point in leaving if you're still getting the deposits. Lets be smart and get the scammers the hell out of Raleigh area.

  9. #18590
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I got a link to there website for a message concerning my VIP Status? I had no clue I was a VIP. It wasn't written very well more of a threatening tone vs we would love to see you again business letter. One thing is for sure get better looking girls and you will have all the business you want.
    Can you share the link?

  10. #18589

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation.
    $150 hh.

    She is not a clock watcher, very open to whatever I wanted to do. If she could fix the teeth and get to a room that doesn't smell like an ashtray, she could easily make.

    More.

  11. #18588

    Scam Alert

    Quote Originally Posted by MyGoldenRod  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla baby https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/83799586#.

    Asked for small deposit, of 10 but when I showed up to address no response.
    For the umpteenth time, Never ever give a deposit. Huge Rookie mistake!

    And if your a provider surfing these thread's "Stop asking for them ".

  12. #18587

    Who is this chick?

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her as well and received the same amount along with 200 for hhr and 300 for hr. If I was going to pay that much I'd just go and see Noa. She isn't hotter than Noa based on the pics provided and neither would she take directions really well since she doesn't speak English and doesn't know what BBBJ DATY CIM means. Noa is actually charging less than this latina chick and is sure to be a much better time.
    Who is this chick?

  13. #18586

    Scam alert

    Vanilla baby https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/83799586#.

    Asked for small deposit, of 10 but when I showed up to address no response.

  14. #18585
    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    All ya got to do is ask.
    Got her contact but disappointed as she humbly rejected as my account is new.

  15. #18584
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    I see on her ad the she ha Hh & Hr rates. Has anyone done longer than a QV?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/623058993616
    I have seen Renae on and off for the last 4 years or so. She has never charged me by "time" per se. She has always charged me the same rate for a "Mic Check". Same price no matter if I am there for 10, 20 or 30 minutes. Although I have NEVER lasted 30 minutes through her mic check Haha! But then again, if you are going for services other than the standard mic check, I guess it makes sense that she would charge for additional time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape