Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 43526
-
06-14-22 20:51 #35756Senior Member

Posts: 278Jin Salem: OLD LOCATION, new number
Have you seen the ads for the old location on Colonial Rd. Salem with new number?
Originally Posted by VirgilDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 20:25 #35755Senior Member

Posts: 72Preach on Brother
Words to live by!
Originally Posted by FrogPilot
[View Original Post]
Play the game. Either in or out.
We all have choices to make.
-
06-14-22 16:43 #35754Regular Member

Posts: 24Rotation
I was there a few days ago. Lisa wasn't there anymore. There are two new girls from Taiwan.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
I tried the one named Rose. Not bad at all. Definitely will repeat.
-
06-14-22 16:35 #35753Senior Member

Posts: 32Tham
I am new to this hobby. Have been going to CB and the 13 X Moody St.
In CB I prefer going to Coco over Amy since she teases a lot from min 1 and has bigger boobs than Amy.
However recently I prefer going to 13 X Moody St. Have received massages from Coco (different from one in CB) and Summer over here. In my most recent visit Summer event went for 2 pops.
-
06-14-22 15:01 #35752Banned Member

Posts: 4Lily From Mandala Update
WOW! Lily is sooooo fucking hot! Holy Shiite. I saw her yesterday.
PM for info.
BuckWheat.
-
06-14-22 14:56 #35751Banned Member

Posts: 4Correct
There are a few sites including them, TER and SB that have a link for girls to "blacklist" clients. The problem is that guys use burner phones and there is no fucking way, unless the girl has actually seen the guy that the girls will be able to blacklist all of them. So, if a guy is a no show, he gets cock blocked and just goes out and buys another burner. Also, guys. Never ever send a girl a real photo of yourself if she asks for one.
BuckWheat.
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 14:34 #35750Senior Member

Posts: 2121Thanks lots of other proven options around.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 14:20 #35749Senior Member

Posts: 33829 x Newton
Dave don't bother. Though the ads posted seem to indicate young providers it is all 50+ yr old grannies. I was offered more than standard service and I declined. I actually probably should have just left when I saw my masseuse. But I felt bad. Had to tap into my mental spank database to reach success.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 14:05 #35748Senior Member

Posts: 172Preach on, brother
That is a great and very true statement right there. A lot of the men that complain on this site do just sound like entitled asshole babies.
Originally Posted by BadManBoston
[View Original Post]
This AMP game is so fucking easy. If someone is constantly having bad experiences maybe they need to take a look in the mirror.
I leave the majority of my sessions fully satisfied. From time to time do I have a less than stellar experience? Of course, that's the nature of the service industry in general. I simply don't see that provider again and I move on with my life.
How, you might ask, do I manage to consistently get what I want? It's not because I'm god's gift to women or particularly charming or smart. It's very simple.
- I respect the provider's boundaries.
- I'm not a white knight, but I'm not cheap either.
- I'm clean, freshly showered, clean clothes.
- I'm clear and direct about what I want and what I'm willing to pay for it, none of this "don't worry, I tip very well" nonsense, I fucking tell them, this is what I want, this is what I'll pay, how would you feel if someone asked you to do a job and was vague about the pay rate and just said "don't worry, I'll pay you well", I'd hope you'd tell them to fuck off.
- if we can't agree on a price I salvage what I can from the session, take the $40 HJ and move on.
- oh and here's another tip for guys that cry about haggling, when they ask you to name a price, come in 20 or 40 under what you're willing to pay, then if they haggle you come up a bit, they get to feel like they got a little more and you move on to what you came there for.
Can't believe I had to write that shit but it's clear some people could use some help here.
-
06-14-22 13:21 #35747Regular Member

Posts: 242You sure your not forgetting the biggest criminal enterprise!
The 'police' who take the payoff from the owner / management.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:07 #35746Senior Member

Posts: 237Jin
First visit a little over a week ago. Providers name was Cici (you can spell or pronounce is however you will) and she seemed to be the only person there. Probably the same one Johnson saw. 40/160 for hhr and cfs. Parking is a PITA.
BTW, Greatone clear your inbox.
Dan.
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:00 #35745Senior Member

Posts: 531Here's my review of Jin from May 31. I didn't ask her name but I believe she was the only one there.
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
Not sure if this link will work for you but it’s post #35584.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5944699#post5944699.Last edited by Johnson686; 06-14-22 at 13:02. Reason: Add more info
-
06-14-22 12:52 #35744Senior Member

Posts: 242Jin Therapy Salem Mass new location?
Has anyone been to the Jin Therapy Salem new location?
The phone # is the same and it seems to be the same mamasan when I call, but only one gal working? Sheshee is what I was told her name is? Has any been and has anyone seen her (Sheshee)? If so, would you please LMK if it's worth my time to stop in? I'm obviously looking for more than a HJ.
I really wish that Linda & Lisa would come back?
Mamsan told me today that they lost at least 30% of their customers moving to this new location and that she likes to always have 2 gals on at the same time and to rotate them monthly. But right now it's not busy enough to have 2 gals on?
Any information is greatly appreciated, especially on Sheshee (sp)? Thank you.
-
06-14-22 12:28 #35743Senior Member

Posts: 308Keeping tabs
As y'all can see this is what we deal with all the time every time we say something they might endanger the interest of a few they're so afraid to lose their chance to see these women they want to shut down anyone who has an opinion against bad service.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
I understand what you're saying about independent providers but if you think that This people are not well net work and organize then you're just a fool to believe such a thing so I gave you an example uncle LEO close down Waverley and mount auburn not long later they open three new well organize FS AMPs This a MP business is worth in the billions probably a year so please spare me your sympathy so let me explain this is not about a good for money this is about a service for money which is completely different you have to provide a quality service do you paying customers that's the way it works because if you go to a restaurant and they don't treat you well and the food is bad you want your money back and never come back also.
-
06-14-22 12:03 #35742Senior Member

Posts: 322This referring to Escorts not AMPs
I have read that there is a website for Escorts that lists A hole clients who don't show up for appointments or who are nasty abusive and unclean. Check out the TER website.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




