Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 552 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3836
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    I always do chj. Some hobbyists think its extreme, but I like the safety and easy clean up. Also, covered dicks get stuck in more interesting places during the lead in to the HJ.
    Only covered handies for me. Don't want jizz all over my AGs.

  2. #3835

    Diana

    She told me she's strictly a good girl these days and I'm pretty sure that includes in VIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Diana is down to play dirty anymore. I got a handy way back when she first started but last couple of times this year she's been very tame, didn't let me get near her kitty.

    Anyway, she might do more in the private room, but I don't do rooms.

  3. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs69  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I was in the club last week, saw Diana, Mimi, Julia, Monroe, and Kayla.

    Saw that Diana would give HJ but struck out. Going back next week, any advice? Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance!
    I'll take any other recommendations you have too. Looking at night shift unfortunately since day shift seems like you get more bang for your buck.

  4. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora's last weekend night. Got dances from Ireland 3/100, she let me do everything to her but wouldn't do anything to me, so much so that when I tried pulling junior out she backed off and that hand was out of play the rest of the time LOL.



    She's a true spinner, suckable titties, FIV, FIA and a nice grind. I'd repeat but temper expectations, not the worst for night shift.
    Will look out for her next time! Thanks.

  5. #3832
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Diana is down to play dirty anymore. I got a handy way back when she first started but last couple of times this year she's been very tame, didn't let me get near her kitty.

    Anyway, she might do more in the private room, but I don't do rooms.
    Agree I'm not a room guy either unless it's really worthwhile! $350 is a lot to spend for the room LOL.

  6. #3831

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs69  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I was in the club last week, saw Diana, Mimi, Julia, Monroe, and Kayla.

    Saw that Diana would give HJ but struck out. Going back next week, any advice? Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance!
    I don't think Diana is down to play dirty anymore. I got a handy way back when she first started but last couple of times this year she's been very tame, didn't let me get near her kitty.

    Anyway, she might do more in the private room, but I don't do rooms.

  7. #3830

    Ireland

    Was at Pandora's last weekend night. Got dances from Ireland 3/100, she let me do everything to her but wouldn't do anything to me, so much so that when I tried pulling junior out she backed off and that hand was out of play the rest of the time LOL.

    She's a true spinner, suckable titties, FIV, FIA and a nice grind. I'd repeat but temper expectations, not the worst for night shift.

  8. #3829

    Pandora

    Gents,

    I was in the club last week, saw Diana, Mimi, Julia, Monroe, and Kayla.

    Saw that Diana would give HJ but struck out. Going back next week, any advice? Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance!

  9. #3828

    There's hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Guess she must like me LOL. I look more like Asian Jack Black than Thor unfortunately LOLOL.
    Some like Jack Black. Maybe over fishing village Thor at least.

  10. #3827

    Katie / Kitty at Pandoras

    Any intel on this one? Grabbed a quick dance with her recently which seemed to have some promise but I hadn't planned properly. Swing shift, 7 ish, on a weekday, seems like a night girl. Young, mixed (small chest, tight body, long ringlety hair. Pretty sure the DJ intro-d her as Katie but she told me Kitty.

  11. #3826

    Well Said

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Some of us hate going back to the office with drying semen on our pants.

    My ATF stripper always accepted my gift in her mouth. But it is true that if you have them put a condom on the odds of her just hopping on to finish the job go way up.
    Well, okay, I have to say fair enough. There are times when a condom genuinely helps, and lunch hour is indeed one of them! The risk of pregnancy is surely another, and I never want to cause that for anyone. I've got to stand corrected on this one, fellas. Just wish I could still perform as proudly as I can unwrapped!

  12. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by PVDMassage  [View Original Post]
    In town for a conference and headed up to Sugars to check it out based on some positive reviews. Place is small, clean. Empty at 9 pm on a Sunday. 3 girls. Can't remember the first girl's name, but she was thicc and very friendly, talkative. 3/100 said VIP was $600/ hr, $300/ hhr. Met Chandler nice girl not as talkative, great thin frame. Was told $350 for hhr. Tried a little negotiation, and brought the prices down a little. But I still didn't pull the trigger. Nice club.
    Chandler is delightful in LDA and VIP.

  13. #3824

    Went to sugars

    In town for a conference and headed up to Sugars to check it out based on some positive reviews. Place is small, clean. Empty at 9 pm on a Sunday. 3 girls. Can't remember the first girl's name, but she was thicc and very friendly, talkative. 3/100 said VIP was $600/ hr, $300/ hhr. Met Chandler nice girl not as talkative, great thin frame. Was told $350 for hhr. Tried a little negotiation, and brought the prices down a little. But I still didn't pull the trigger. Nice club.

  14. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    It's good to see her prices start to level off. Last time I saw her was a few months ago. She wanted $300 for a HJ and wouldn't budge on her price. She'd rather sit in the corner making no money than negotiate down. $50 sounds too good to be true for someone as attractive as her. You don't look like Thor, right? Like an Asian Thor?
    Guess she must like me LOL. I look more like Asian Jack Black than Thor unfortunately LOLOL.

  15. #3822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Saw the infamous Paisley over the weekend. Good: She's fucking hot. Reminds me of Maggie Q Bad: Hates being touched. Very standoffish. I think she hates her job and clients.

    I got a very aggressive covered HJ. Probably won't repeat but she did get me off for 50.
    It's good to see her prices start to level off. Last time I saw her was a few months ago. She wanted $300 for a HJ and wouldn't budge on her price. She'd rather sit in the corner making no money than negotiate down. $50 sounds too good to be true for someone as attractive as her. You don't look like Thor, right? Like an Asian Thor?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape