Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10126

    Same mistake I made.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! I'm new to this, having only started to see providers at the beginning of the year, but I've already figured out that 600 is my limit. I've only seen a few that charged more, and the experience wasn't any different than those at 600. Based on what I've seen so far, 400 is the base for the higher-end girls (might be attractive but low effort), 500 is a good middle (attractive with average effort), and 600 is the sweet spot (attractive, affectionate, and fun). When I see some of the outrageously priced ads I wonder what they do different to justify it?
    When I was new to the hobby those were the prices that I was paying also. What I learned over time is that it's not worth it to go over 300 per hr and for most ladies it's not worth it to go over 200 per hr. Going higher or lower more often than not yields poor service for the money spent.

    "Higher class women" often come with too many rules, "lower class women" often come with too many rules. You just need to do of research. Try to stick to the cute ones in smaller cities / towns and build some rapport with them. After a dream or two you can almost always get the lady to open up and offer things that she may not offer new clients. And depending on the rapport for no extra funds and sometimes even a discounted rate for being a repeat client. But it takes some research and a little bit of good rapport, and an understanding that the good ones in my experience only do this for 2 maybe 3 hrs then they get out of the life. So enjoy the good ones while you can. But I would never go back to spending that kind of money on any provider.

  2. #10125
    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! I'm new to this, having only started to see providers at the beginning of the year, but I've already figured out that 600 is my limit. I've only seen a few that charged more, and the experience wasn't any different than those at 600. Based on what I've seen so far, 400 is the base for the higher-end girls (might be attractive but low effort), 500 is a good middle (attractive with average effort), and 600 is the sweet spot (attractive, affectionate, and fun). When I see some of the outrageously priced ads I wonder what they do different to justify it?
    I'm thinking the extra might come from being 1) younger and 2) a body type that isn't seen often in the hobby these days.

    I don't mind paying $800 but only if it's a good experience. I'm hesitant because of the deposit, and I'm not sure if she's in the 'attractive, affectionate, and fun' category. Could just be a case of GPS.

  3. #10124

    Close imo

    Quote Originally Posted by WasLance  [View Original Post]
    Is this the hobbyist version of the crazy / hot matrix?
    This is pretty close to my numbers. Anything less than $400 is normally some sort of shitshow. I think at $400 you weed out ugly crazy bitches and by $600 you start getting professionalism in general. Not sure about over 1 k unless you get 90 min, multi pops and anything pretty much goes.

  4. #10123

    Price / effort matrix

    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! I'm new to this, having only started to see providers at the beginning of the year, but I've already figured out that 600 is my limit. I've only seen a few that charged more, and the experience wasn't any different than those at 600. Based on what I've seen so far, 400 is the base for the higher-end girls (might be attractive but low effort), 500 is a good middle (attractive with average effort), and 600 is the sweet spot (attractive, affectionate, and fun). When I see some of the outrageously priced ads I wonder what they do different to justify it?
    Is this the hobbyist version of the crazy / hot matrix?

  5. #10122

    The Vixens have added some interesting spice to St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyVixenBoss  [View Original Post]
    Possibly? That would make things pretty fun wouldn't it?
    Having experienced a few of the Vixens; they are a refreshing breath of fresh air in St. Louis. Always fun, totally into experiences that will keep you coming back with great communication and punctuality. Go see any of them and enjoy!

  6. #10121
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyVixenBoss  [View Original Post]
    Possibly? That would make things pretty fun wouldn't it?
    Ughhhhh. Great.

  7. #10120
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's cute, but $700 worth a cuteness and fun? Not for me.
    Exactly! I'm new to this, having only started to see providers at the beginning of the year, but I've already figured out that 600 is my limit. I've only seen a few that charged more, and the experience wasn't any different than those at 600. Based on what I've seen so far, 400 is the base for the higher-end girls (might be attractive but low effort), 500 is a good middle (attractive with average effort), and 600 is the sweet spot (attractive, affectionate, and fun). When I see some of the outrageously priced ads I wonder what they do different to justify it?

  8. #10119
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    No. The queen is Parker. Dare I say that most of these posts are from the Vixens themselves? It's becoming a little much.
    Possibly? That would make things pretty fun wouldn't it?

  9. #10118
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/littlered

    Anyone plan on seeing her or is that just out of price range for most people?
    I'm sure she's cute, but $700 worth a cuteness and fun? Not for me.

  10. #10117

    Delilah Love

    https://tryst.link/escort/littlered

    Anyone plan on seeing her or is that just out of price range for most people?

  11. #10116
    Quote Originally Posted by JtMonger  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link??
    https://www.stlouisvixens.com/

  12. #10115
    Quote Originally Posted by JtMonger  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link??
    https://www.stlouisvixens.com/

  13. #10114
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott1984  [View Original Post]
    Met with Parker and Ivy a few weeks ago and it was off the charts. These women love what they do and each other and it shows.

    My favorite new position they taught me is the Triangle where Parker sat on my cock and Ivy sat on my face and I could hear them making out while I made them happy from below. It was definitely one of my all time favorite sessions in the hobby.

    I just saw they are doing 4 Hand this week on their Snapchat. I'm going to definitely retry that this week plus just found out about Doggy Deluxe is on the menu too.

    Just can't wait to see them this week.
    Do you have a link??

  14. #10113

    Parker and Ivy Hot Mix

    Met with Parker and Ivy a few weeks ago and it was off the charts. These women love what they do and each other and it shows.

    My favorite new position they taught me is the Triangle where Parker sat on my cock and Ivy sat on my face and I could hear them making out while I made them happy from below. It was definitely one of my all time favorite sessions in the hobby.

    I just saw they are doing 4 Hand this week on their Snapchat. I'm going to definitely retry that this week plus just found out about Doggy Deluxe is on the menu too.

    Just can't wait to see them this week.

  15. #10112
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape