Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 532 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOrBuat  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have seen her recently. Area and apartment are safe, very nice, doesn't rush. BBJ, CFS. Fantastic rack. I would see her again, more bc she was cool than service. Not the best but definitely not the worst.
    Ok bet. I might have to check her out.

  2. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if she is legit. She's out eddystone (past the airport).

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/367193230964
    Yes I have seen her recently. Area and apartment are safe, very nice, doesn't rush. BBJ, CFS. Fantastic rack. I would see her again, more bc she was cool than service. Not the best but definitely not the worst.

  3. #5047

    Any intel on this girl?

    Anybody know if she is legit. She's out eddystone (past the airport).

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/367193230964

  4. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I want to pull the trigger but can't find any intel. Incall near Maryland live. Anyone?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/359436718371
    Has reviews. Been around awhile but the majority has it as not worth the visit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2675715069

  5. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea. I've don't remember seeing her on the ave but she looks like a street walker. I've seen this with several girls now that I know used to be on the ave but now are demanding high prices because they advertise on escort alligator of STG.
    She is or was an Avenue girl. When she is cleaned up she doesn't look to bad. I haven't had any dealings with her for a year. Be careful as she could be swayed into grimy actions by a male handler. She herself is not an aggressive person.

  6. #5044

    Haha, I probably will

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I vaguely recall someone trying to see her but she knocked out and he left. I've never seen her personally.

    Why don't you toftt and report back.
    Texted her yesterday about seeing her today. I can see that her name is Cheryl and that her pictures are old. More interested in safety status than anything. Very quick response, but I like more thin, mature women anyway so I probably will TOFTT.


    A little aged to be nodding out. Usually on extended state vacations or past away if dope is their thing.

  7. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I want to pull the trigger but can't find any intel. Incall near Maryland live. Anyone?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/359436718371
    I vaguely recall someone trying to see her but she knocked out and he left. I've never seen her personally.

    Why don't you toftt and report back.

  8. #5042

    Disappearing cock

    I want to pull the trigger but can't find any intel. Incall near Maryland live. Anyone?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/359436718371

  9. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I see her post lot in this area, looks like the later photos she got skinny and look little better. Hope those arent old photo. Anyone seen her? Car dates are tough cause I'm not familiar with the area.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/593297518948
    Ran in to her by chance at a gas station Wawa at around in the NE at around 2 am in the morning, about two weeks ago. I hadn't yet come across any of her ads but I just knew she was in the life. I was with a lady friend (a regular civilian, not a pro) so I couldn't approach her in the manner that I wanted to. I did manage talk to her little bit though; she told me her name was Ali and I told her that she looked sexy as fuck. She's not skinny, but she isn't fat either. She has nice, juicy tits with large nipples (they were poking through her top) her pics are very accurate of how she currently looks. For now. But she is missing most, if not all of her teeth. But, like I said, I want alone so couldn't really make moves.

    I wasn't surprised to see her on STG and other sites.

  10. #5040

    Airport

    Can anyone recommend a nice provider who is near the airport? I have an extended layover, but not quite long enough to go all the way into the city. Thanks.

  11. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Yo, she text me back 250/ hr doesn't have a nice place, but car, get the heck out of here. Who is giving her that, she looks 90 max.
    I have no idea. I've don't remember seeing her on the ave but she looks like a street walker. I've seen this with several girls now that I know used to be on the ave but now are demanding high prices because they advertise on escort alligator of STG.

  12. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up a couple weeks ago. She told me she was doing car dates and outcalls on that day. Prices were way too high for a car date. Especially since she looks like a girl you can grab on the ave.
    Yo, she text me back 250/ hr doesn't have a nice place, but car, get the heck out of here. Who is giving her that, she looks 90 max.

  13. #5037
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I see her post lot in this area, looks like the later photos she got skinny and look little better. Hope those arent old photo. Anyone seen her? Car dates are tough cause I'm not familiar with the area.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/593297518948
    I hit her up a couple weeks ago. She told me she was doing car dates and outcalls on that day. Prices were way too high for a car date. Especially since she looks like a girl you can grab on the ave.

  14. #5036

    Northeast redhead

    I see her post lot in this area, looks like the later photos she got skinny and look little better. Hope those arent old photo. Anyone seen her? Car dates are tough cause I'm not familiar with the area.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/593297518948

  15. #5035

    Best VIP

    Visiting in a few weeks. Recommendations for the Best Cleanest VIP in town?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape