Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 37377
-
06-15-22 01:28 #25407Senior Member

Posts: 105Acu
Visited Acu recently. The name has changed but can't remember the new name. Had a smaller petite masseuse that seemed a little younger than many but still at least upper 40's. Very nice body with nice breasts and nipples and very nice small ass. Happy ending with clothes pulled down.
Originally Posted by Grinder264
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 22:37 #25406Senior Member

Posts: 1702Me too
I used to pull some really freaky girls off Backpage.
Originally Posted by DeesNutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:33 #25405Senior Member

Posts: 60India Leigh
I have wondered about her as well, any reports?
Originally Posted by BramStroker
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:18 #25404Senior Member

Posts: 31Strippers on the massage market
Agreed. I do miss the backpage days.
Originally Posted by BlupurpSky
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:57 #25403Senior Member

Posts: 463Mh
They usually work out of RR inn, on Stevenson hey, it's hit or miss as to the girls. They rotate weekly. It's an escort service so don't expect a great massage. However they will make an attempt. I've had stunningly beautiful, model like girls and very average looking girls but I've never had a great massage from any of them.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
It's usually $. 6 for 1 hr and $. 4 for hh but they are clock watchers so I wouldn't waste my time with an hour. I don't have any reports since the pandemic began so you'd be toftt. I also noticed that the phone numbers changed regularly and often with a NY area code.
Sn.
-
06-14-22 11:51 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 178Baymont. Madison Heights. NURU
https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...n/210596111587
Anyone seen these girls. Baymont Hotel. Madison Heights?
Kind of leery since it is Madison Heights. Cash only $140 HH.
Thanks.
-
06-14-22 11:27 #25401Senior Member

Posts: 72This one looks hot
This one looks hot.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 08:54 #25400Regular Member

Posts: 12Seems like things haven't been the same since Backpage fell.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 08:36 #25399Senior Member

Posts: 226I would not describe it as taking over the market if they are not providing the level of service most of us want.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 08:30 #25398Senior Member

Posts: 121Maria
She posted a couple weeks ago that she was taking new clients but she was requiring a deposit thru cash app or Paypal due to time wasters.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 06:36 #25397Senior Member

Posts: 556Nice. I never hooked up with either. Tried a few times with Maria without success. Are they taking new clients?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 05:01 #25396Senior Member

Posts: 64Strippers took over the massage market
I'm 27 years old I've been in the hobby since 2015 back then there was a lot of middle-aged providers who enjoyed what they did and aim to please and not rip people off. Nowadays since covid a lot of strippers have transitioned over into the massage world and are still looking to make their "$20 a song" hence why the average price of a massage has gone from $80 an hour to $150 an hour in the past 6-7 years. I for one don't partake in paying those outrageous prices and have a few low-key providers from back in the day that still charge me a legitimate price. Unfortunately I'm asked not to give out their contact information because a lot of mongers asked for services that are really fit for the escort board.
-
06-13-22 22:52 #25395Senior Member

Posts: 118Jackpot
Well done!
Originally Posted by NewDoug
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:28 #25394Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
06-13-22 19:49 #25393Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739A few legit girls
Found Maria on IG. Also Lisa on a social media site.
Originally Posted by MrLemon01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





