Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 1631 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23781

    Duo is real

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83652605

    Took a chance and met up with these two ad says Fairfield but it's in Sharonville was little sketchy at first but siad fuck it I got a good lawyer. Glad I did both are sexy one has few extra pounds but still sexy as hell the other is a tiny little spinner with braces answered door naked. Said they are from out of town and travel might be leaving Monday or Tuesday. Check them the hell out for a young duo!!
    Def one way hotter then the other. Good time liked the boys and little man played with back and forth spinner was fun front or back catch them if you can.

  2. #23780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Manuela Eros

    I had seen Manuela during her last visit has changed her name since a year 1/2 ago. Gorgeous girl small looks like she gained a little weight but only in the butt. Very GFE may need to use a phone app to communicate for some conversation. Very tight and will be setting up a visit.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4932718.htm?cat=3859

  3. #23779

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I knew I was going to be out of town couple weeks so I gave Raylee a call see if we could get together Thursday morning. She was ok with meeting me a little earlier then normal because I wanted some extra time with her. When she opened the door she had on a sexy outfit. I quickly got undressed we set on the bed a couple minutes before I couldn't take it any longer just looking at that spinner body had me ready. Started with some kissing then moved to the smooth firm titty before going for the treat. Sweet wet pussy. Didn't take her long to get off. She is not a one an done an I stayed with it until she got the second. Moved to CG before pulling her to the side of the bed an giving her a hard pounding. Can't wait to get back an repeat.
    I've been out of town for over a week, first thing today after work, I've got an appointment set up with Raylee, it will be nice seeing her for a relaxing visit.

  4. #23778
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStang66  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this one for awhile and was wondering if anyone has ever had a visit. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83737267.
    Save your time an money this provider has a bad attitude an Bet the pictures are from a better time.

  5. #23777
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You know Horny As Hell copied the ad with the info needed?
    The number Chloe was using in that STG ad belongs to another long time provider. She told me Chloe already split on Saturday because she wasn't making enough to keep her crack habit in constant supply!

  6. #23776

    Doh!

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You know Horny As Hell copied the ad with the info needed?
    I don't know why (maybe Jack Daniels) but I didn't notice. Thanks for the pointer man.

  7. #23775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Deleted Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I caught her on the street today for a QV, will keep an eye on STG for her because I definitely want a longer visit next time. Hot! She's a little weird but sweet.
    You know Horny As Hell copied the ad with the info needed?

  8. #23774
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The ad is already gone.
    I caught her on the street today for a QV, will keep an eye on STG for her because I definitely want a longer visit next time. Hot! She's a little weird but sweet.

  9. #23773

    Clifton Blonde

    Been eyeing this one for awhile and was wondering if anyone has ever had a visit. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83737267.

  10. #23772
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83652605

    Took a chance and met up with these two ad says Fairfield but it's in Sharonville was little sketchy at first but siad fuck it I got a good lawyer. Glad I did both are sexy one has few extra pounds but still sexy as hell the other is a tiny little spinner with braces answered door naked. Said they are from out of town and travel might be leaving Monday or Tuesday. Check them the hell out for a young duo!!
    What kind of damage are we talking about here? Thanks In Advance!

  11. #23771

    Raylee

    I knew I was going to be out of town couple weeks so I gave Raylee a call see if we could get together Thursday morning. She was ok with meeting me a little earlier then normal because I wanted some extra time with her. When she opened the door she had on a sexy outfit. I quickly got undressed we set on the bed a couple minutes before I couldn't take it any longer just looking at that spinner body had me ready. Started with some kissing then moved to the smooth firm titty before going for the treat. Sweet wet pussy. Didn't take her long to get off. She is not a one an done an I stayed with it until she got the second. Moved to CG before pulling her to the side of the bed an giving her a hard pounding. Can't wait to get back an repeat.

  12. #23770

    These two are for real

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83652605

    Took a chance and met up with these two ad says Fairfield but it's in Sharonville was little sketchy at first but siad fuck it I got a good lawyer. Glad I did both are sexy one has few extra pounds but still sexy as hell the other is a tiny little spinner with braces answered door naked. Said they are from out of town and travel might be leaving Monday or Tuesday. Check them the hell out for a young duo!!

  13. #23769

    Re: deleted ad's

    This happens often. That's why I put the body of the ad and the pics in the post as well. It wouldn't be a very helpful FYI (or heads up) if it was just a dead link. If you did contact the number, you'd get the pimp and he wants to know which girl you're interested in as he has Roxie also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The ad is already gone.

  14. #23768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Chloe aka Loe Loe

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    For you guys that don't do the streets here's an FYI. This ad is for Chloe Aka Loe Loe. You can go to the SW section and read more about her so you know.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/117874680620
    The ad is already gone.

  15. #23767

    Chloe aka Loe Loe new ad on STG

    For you guys that don't do the streets here's an FYI. This ad is for Chloe Aka Loe Loe. You can go to the SW section and read more about her so you know.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/117874680620
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F1DBC005-75C8-4A6F-A381-95AB2159DA67.jpg‎   45986CC0-F88F-42A3-96A1-F6F9AF5C5243.jpg‎   76E92607-0850-48FC-B2D9-EFB24C535587.jpg‎   1C834847-8DDF-4794-A3C7-4FA89D734087.jpg‎   2A84A372-9D5F-4225-B847-7AE8D1F0BB15.jpg‎  

    3738503C-88CD-41EA-9F50-D41EE55603A4.jpg‎   EADC042E-C9EE-4952-8AF6-9D58F9C6DFD1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape