Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 1408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17592

    If you like having your time wasted. Contact "mind blowing experience"

    If you don't mind waiting up to an hour beyond your agreed upon time, you can go for this one: https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/360996484550. She posts under the name Jenna.

    But you won't have anything outstanding. This happened to me twice with her. The first time, the little head won, the second time, I bailed. We had a time set. Then when I arrived, the excuses came: "I just have to do a couple more things. " Then, "I need to find my shoes and I will be right out". Then "Sorry, my daughter is giving me issues. " Eventually I left and then she begged me to come back. Even then, it was a couple more minutes. All in all, it was an hour till we ended up at a spot. The BJ was not that great and I couldn't finish. To her credit, she did take some off the agreed donation.

    The second time, told me she was ready, but then asked for another hour to get ready. I am on my way and she messages to ask for another 15-30 more minutes. I reply that I can't as it will jeopardize my job. She finally responds and says she is ready. I tell her it will be another 10 minutes till I can return. I arrive and tell her and once again, "I need a few more minutes. " Then, "Sorry, just a few more and I am coming out. Just have to get my shoes. " After 5 minutes I tell her I am leaving. She replies, "I couldn't find my shoes. " By then I have left and just consider it a lost cause. Anyone else have a better experience than that with her?

  2. #17591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Any info on this one?


  3. #17590

    Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNosedFranki  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I've been looking for reviews but can't find any. https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/465867479671.
    Saw her 2 years before the rabbit hole, tried 3 times since ghosted twice while I was in the parking lot. Usually stays at a decent hotel by Akron airport. The time I saw her she was still very high and sloppy but the plus, nice body huge breasts, bald clean kitty.

    Covered FS, Daty nice finish between breasts.

  4. #17589
    Quote Originally Posted by FatNosedFranki  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I've been looking for reviews but can't find any. https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/465867479671.
    Update: she texted and said she has hiv then said she was hacked. So I don't trust it. Would still love some insight.

  5. #17588
    Quote Originally Posted by MachinistGuy13  [View Original Post]
    What's her instagram profile username?
    What she go by on Instagram.

  6. #17587

    Super interested in this one

    Has anyone seen her before? I've been looking for reviews but can't find any. https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/465867479671.

  7. #17586

    Look up Pairs Akron

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNosedFranki  [View Original Post]
    If so which girl is it that you meet? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6149839975.
    Look up Pairs Akron sometime ago she quoted me 2 $$ and had to pick her up I passed.

  8. #17585

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    She got messed up by an ex boyfriend that almost killed her. I follow her on instagram but she hasn't posted lately.

    She did post the scar from what happened.
    What's her instagram profile username?

  9. #17584

    Anybody try her.

    If so which girl is it that you meet? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6149839975.

  10. #17583

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1022  [View Original Post]
    That looks like Tia, who's been around awhile.
    Yeah that's her there's a pic of her signature ass tattoo.

  11. #17582
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1022  [View Original Post]
    That looks like Tia, who's been around awhile.
    Is she any good?

  12. #17581
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She looks like she's into some freaky stuff.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/282500712462

    Dm me if you have seen her.
    That looks like Tia, who's been around awhile.

  13. #17580

    Looks interesting

    Anyone seen this one? She looks like she's into some freaky stuff.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/282500712462

    Dm me if you have seen her.

  14. #17579
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that have had success on SA, did you set up your profile using a real pic? I have a hard time with this since it only takes someone a quick Google image search to pull up your face attached to various websites. When discretion is of the utmost importance, I find it difficult to just plaster myself out there.
    I use some elses pic from 35 years ago who looked like me LOL.

  15. #17578

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape