Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 1631 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Deleted Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I caught her on the street today for a QV, will keep an eye on STG for her because I definitely want a longer visit next time. Hot! She's a little weird but sweet.
    You know Horny As Hell copied the ad with the info needed?

  2. #23995
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The ad is already gone.
    I caught her on the street today for a QV, will keep an eye on STG for her because I definitely want a longer visit next time. Hot! She's a little weird but sweet.

  3. #23994

    Clifton Blonde

    Been eyeing this one for awhile and was wondering if anyone has ever had a visit. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83737267.

  4. #23993
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83652605

    Took a chance and met up with these two ad says Fairfield but it's in Sharonville was little sketchy at first but siad fuck it I got a good lawyer. Glad I did both are sexy one has few extra pounds but still sexy as hell the other is a tiny little spinner with braces answered door naked. Said they are from out of town and travel might be leaving Monday or Tuesday. Check them the hell out for a young duo!!
    What kind of damage are we talking about here? Thanks In Advance!

  5. #23992

    Raylee

    I knew I was going to be out of town couple weeks so I gave Raylee a call see if we could get together Thursday morning. She was ok with meeting me a little earlier then normal because I wanted some extra time with her. When she opened the door she had on a sexy outfit. I quickly got undressed we set on the bed a couple minutes before I couldn't take it any longer just looking at that spinner body had me ready. Started with some kissing then moved to the smooth firm titty before going for the treat. Sweet wet pussy. Didn't take her long to get off. She is not a one an done an I stayed with it until she got the second. Moved to CG before pulling her to the side of the bed an giving her a hard pounding. Can't wait to get back an repeat.

  6. #23991

    These two are for real

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/83652605

    Took a chance and met up with these two ad says Fairfield but it's in Sharonville was little sketchy at first but siad fuck it I got a good lawyer. Glad I did both are sexy one has few extra pounds but still sexy as hell the other is a tiny little spinner with braces answered door naked. Said they are from out of town and travel might be leaving Monday or Tuesday. Check them the hell out for a young duo!!

  7. #23990

    Re: deleted ad's

    This happens often. That's why I put the body of the ad and the pics in the post as well. It wouldn't be a very helpful FYI (or heads up) if it was just a dead link. If you did contact the number, you'd get the pimp and he wants to know which girl you're interested in as he has Roxie also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    The ad is already gone.

  8. #23989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Chloe aka Loe Loe

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    For you guys that don't do the streets here's an FYI. This ad is for Chloe Aka Loe Loe. You can go to the SW section and read more about her so you know.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/117874680620
    The ad is already gone.

  9. #23988

    Chloe aka Loe Loe new ad on STG

    For you guys that don't do the streets here's an FYI. This ad is for Chloe Aka Loe Loe. You can go to the SW section and read more about her so you know.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/117874680620
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F1DBC005-75C8-4A6F-A381-95AB2159DA67.jpg‎   45986CC0-F88F-42A3-96A1-F6F9AF5C5243.jpg‎   76E92607-0850-48FC-B2D9-EFB24C535587.jpg‎   1C834847-8DDF-4794-A3C7-4FA89D734087.jpg‎   2A84A372-9D5F-4225-B847-7AE8D1F0BB15.jpg‎  

    3738503C-88CD-41EA-9F50-D41EE55603A4.jpg‎   EADC042E-C9EE-4952-8AF6-9D58F9C6DFD1.jpg‎  

  10. #23987

    Mariah

    Met Mariah this afternoon and sheesh.

    Looks: 10/10 smooth skin, petite and fit.

    Performance: 9/10 submissive and responsive.

    Overall would recommend to try her out, definitely makes you feel wanted and welcomed, very GFE and overall a sweet girl. Will definitely save up for another visit, she's with http://www.yourdiscreetdesires.com/ now worth the price of admission, treat her well while she's around!

  11. #23986

    Kimmie

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing at first. But after a closer look, it's not. Nice to hear she's a solid provider. Has anyone else seen her?

    HD.
    Had a dream with her this week. What a beautiful little bundle of joy! Very orgasmic and hot as a firecracker. She's better looking than her pictures and has a great head game. Fetish friendly, but not my thing.

  12. #23985

    Candypants

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have anything new with Candy pants?. I'm going to be seeing her relatively soon just wondering if anybody seen her recently I haven't seen anything since my last rant saying how fun she is. LOL.
    I see her from time to time, been a few weeks since my last visit though. I've had good experiences with her and others that were just okay. Overall, she delivers and I enjoy my time with her. Her new setup can feel crowded at times with all the people in the house with her but they're harmless, just a bit bothersome. I've had a few visits with her where she was falling asleep on me, that kind of killed the mood a bit, but when she's got her energy she's a fun girl to be with. I'm pretty sure this has all been said on here before and I don't think anything has changed with her current situation since my last visit, so this probably counts as a current review. If you see her when the house is empty and when she's well rested you should have a good time.

  13. #23984

    Candy pants

    Anybody have anything new with Candy pants?. I'm going to be seeing her relatively soon just wondering if anybody seen her recently I haven't seen anything since my last rant saying how fun she is. LOL.

  14. #23983

    Candy pants

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm calling bullshit I have seen her many times and still do from time to time and I can honestly say this is the most in accurate review of her. Not just a YMMV situation I'm sure others who have seen her will agree.
    I'm confused about your post can you clarify. Are you saying you agree with what I said that she's not always reliable but when she is she's a blast and totally fine as can be totally fucking hilarious and awesome?

  15. #23982

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros guide.
    Automatic reason to avoid, imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape