Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9283

    Muchas gracias good sir

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I just shared a lot of SB profiles in Maryland that I have personally verified. So, I might as well do the same for my Virginia friends, too.
    This data dump began as I saw too many users failing to communicate or assist others. I have met each of these ladies within the last two months, so enjoy:

    Caitiee Baby.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f0a7deec071
    She was my go to before we lost contact during my vacation. Great booty. A bit selective. $$ 5.

    InnocentTemptress.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-0e6bbaad05fe
    GPS. Booty from heaven. Very selective, but definitely worth it. I had to put in genuine effort with this one. $2-5 k month.

    MidtownBaby.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-08bbdea9a48d
    Spinner. Dark humor when she completely opens up. Shy at first. Everything covered. $$.

    SweetLoverCC.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-a47617c08b80
    I believe someone reported a bad experience with this one. My experience was average. She is a bit overweight, but DTF and takes direction well. $$. 5.

    Pretti Lexi.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-ee1094e676e5
    Semi-pro and mentally disconnected from a past trauma. Reported several time before. Wanted $2 k month, but can be convinced with subtle effort during meeting.

    MysteriousItGirl.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-a1ebaff78298
    Small bbw. Great boobs. Good oral skills and pleasant girl, but not everyone's taste. She does have a friend. Treat her well. $$.

    BaybeeRay98.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-82a78f6763f4
    Have not met yet, but should meet this weekend.

    DancingSara.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-56702128383c
    Very nice young lady that's new to this despite her experience. DTF, covered. $$.

    KylaB.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-71321a15a09a
    We never met because I flaked due to traffic accident.

    Victoria8816.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-3d15d515f060
    Semi-pro. Sexy lady that gives a great massage. $$.

    LexusFox.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-e73453a60a5c
    We never met because she responds too slow. I should be meeting her on Friday.

    Summer.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-32bb4845035e
    Just met her today. Quick to meet. DTF covered. Seems pse type of pro.

    Monique89.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-97ba98c21a50
    She is a winner. DTF, covered and no greek. I met her this past weekend, and her curves are man-made but still nice. $$.

    DCDoll.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-b0a986760f7f
    Quality over quantity. High-priced and worth it. $$ 5.

    KatanaJ0y.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-02d18320b9c8
    We just met last week. Seemed TGTBT at first. She wants only one SD, so have fun. I don't travel down to Richmond any longer. $2 k month, negotiable.

    InnocentDiva.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-89d77d875afd
    We met in the past and she remembered me, but I barely remember her. I did not sample, but she was a sweetie.

    This was a bit too long, but I need to spark some teamwork between mongers here. Be safe, have fun, share, and collaborate to make this site better for everyone.
    On behalf of lurkers, contributors and mongers of all stripes and colors, we appreciate both the spirit and content of this post. Cheers mate!

  2. #9282

    Data Dump

    I just shared a lot of SB profiles in Maryland that I have personally verified. So, I might as well do the same for my Virginia friends, too.
    This data dump began as I saw too many users failing to communicate or assist others. I have met each of these ladies within the last two months, so enjoy:

    Caitiee Baby.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f0a7deec071
    She was my go to before we lost contact during my vacation. Great booty. A bit selective. $$ 5.

    InnocentTemptress.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-0e6bbaad05fe
    GPS. Booty from heaven. Very selective, but definitely worth it. I had to put in genuine effort with this one. $2-5 k month.

    MidtownBaby.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-08bbdea9a48d
    Spinner. Dark humor when she completely opens up. Shy at first. Everything covered. $$.

    SweetLoverCC.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-a47617c08b80
    I believe someone reported a bad experience with this one. My experience was average. She is a bit overweight, but DTF and takes direction well. $$. 5.

    Pretti Lexi.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-ee1094e676e5
    Semi-pro and mentally disconnected from a past trauma. Reported several time before. Wanted $2 k month, but can be convinced with subtle effort during meeting.

    MysteriousItGirl.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-a1ebaff78298
    Small bbw. Great boobs. Good oral skills and pleasant girl, but not everyone's taste. She does have a friend. Treat her well. $$.

    BaybeeRay98.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-82a78f6763f4
    Have not met yet, but should meet this weekend.

    DancingSara.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-56702128383c
    Very nice young lady that's new to this despite her experience. DTF, covered. $$.

    KylaB.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-71321a15a09a
    We never met because I flaked due to traffic accident.

    Victoria8816.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-3d15d515f060
    Semi-pro. Sexy lady that gives a great massage. $$.

    LexusFox.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-e73453a60a5c
    We never met because she responds too slow. I should be meeting her on Friday.

    Summer.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-32bb4845035e
    Just met her today. Quick to meet. DTF covered. Seems pse type of pro.

    Monique89.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-97ba98c21a50
    She is a winner. DTF, covered and no greek. I met her this past weekend, and her curves are man-made but still nice. $$.

    DCDoll.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-b0a986760f7f
    Quality over quantity. High-priced and worth it. $$ 5.

    KatanaJ0y.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-02d18320b9c8
    We just met last week. Seemed TGTBT at first. She wants only one SD, so have fun. I don't travel down to Richmond any longer. $2 k month, negotiable.

    InnocentDiva.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-89d77d875afd
    We met in the past and she remembered me, but I barely remember her. I did not sample, but she was a sweetie.

    This was a bit too long, but I need to spark some teamwork between mongers here. Be safe, have fun, share, and collaborate to make this site better for everyone.

  3. #9281

    It's hopping gents

    Lots of new profiles, lots of old profiles getting reactivated.

    Like shooting fish in a barrel.

  4. #9280
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    5 and covered. Have at it.
    She's now asking between 750 - 1 k. Jfc.

  5. #9279

    City and state.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-4ee4b0b6d120

    Scammer. The maryland maryland tag should've given it away, but I gave it a shot anyway.

    She wants a small fee to meet up for gas.

    Time to report these scam accounts and get them off the site.

  6. #9278

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? Seems TGTBT, pictures are too good and texting is erratic. Claims to be in Leesburg but I have my doubts. Reverse image search didn't come up with anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-d365980c7d1d
    At the last minute she will ask for an advance deposit via cash app Bitcoin.

  7. #9277

    Definitely Not

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one on SA, quickly moved to texting. She command at least 600 per meet. I'm not sure if I want to pay that much. What do you mongers think?

    Any details on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5ca3e9fa918b
    Had a meet and greet with her. Nice person, but definitely not six hundo material. Pictures better than real life appearance.

  8. #9276

    Sensual Art Lover

    Reached out to this one on SA, quickly moved to texting. She command at least 600 per meet. I'm not sure if I want to pay that much. What do you mongers think?

    Any details on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-5ca3e9fa918b

  9. #9275

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    A) didn't know Northwestern was an Ivy League School.

    B) made a pdf of her seeking profile and emailed it to the reporter at the Chicago Trib for a follow up story.
    Why do this? It seems a bit petty and vindictive. Unless she's trying to scam people on SA then I'm all for it.

    If she sued because she was truly being used by the university then she was put in the position, possibly under pressure, not by her choice. If she's on seeking, it is likely her choice. That said, I sure as hell wouldn't take the risk to meet her, but without knowing details and truth I don't think doxing her is appropriate. Unless you know more than I realize. Also, not trying to start something, I just truly don't know why involving a reporter would be helpful in any way unless you were somehow impacted by the lawsuit or threatened by her.

  10. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This winter, traveled to South Beach and met up with friends. Sole purpose was to hang out with my buds and to bring not a wife / significant other. Two of the guys in this group for various reasons needed assistance. My SB tapped into her network / group chat / forum and recruited 2 SB's to join us. While I was not able to read the contents of the SB group discussion, I saw pictures of the SB's who joined us and could see that there was discussions on a number of topics. No doubt that SD intel is shared.
    So I'm fucking one in another market. She has connected me with two of her friends. They do indeed network.

  11. #9273

    SB Trip and Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    So the topic of whether there's a private SB group that exchanges info on SD's has been discussed, debated, and dismissed a few times on the board. I don't care to reopen the debate publicly, but I now have reason to believe it exists, at least in some form. I don't need perfect anonymity myself, but would rather keep my activities private. A woman scorned will go to great lengths to extract some form of retribution and doxxing is the obvious threat (and whether they have reason to be scorned is entirely up to them of course). I'm also in agreement that this board tends to draw some unnecessary attention with some of what's said, so senior posters can PM me if you would like to exchange notes.
    This winter, traveled to South Beach and met up with friends. Sole purpose was to hang out with my buds and to bring not a wife / significant other. Two of the guys in this group for various reasons needed assistance. My SB tapped into her network / group chat / forum and recruited 2 SB's to join us. While I was not able to read the contents of the SB group discussion, I saw pictures of the SB's who joined us and could see that there was discussions on a number of topics. No doubt that SD intel is shared.

  12. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Seeking membership cost raising like gas prices. Good days of seeking are gone.
    Misstravel still has potential.

  13. #9271
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate?
    I choose not to.

  14. #9270
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    She is Real!
    Can you elaborate?

  15. #9269
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    Def scammer.
    She is Real!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape