Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 31093
-
06-13-22 13:10 #19183Banned Member

Posts: 905Raven rabbit hole
She was or is a good provider I haven't saw any reviews bragging on her like for Summers and a couple others that I just don't get but to each its own. If I were a bragger or did white knighting I would brag on Raven but to me they pretty much all the same ether you get what you pay for or you don't. I hope Raven isn't going down the rabbit hole to fast she a cool mature chick.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 11:08 #19182Senior Member

Posts: 949Blonde bombshell
I usually see girls that have been reviewed. I have never seen a review on this girl. I believe she's just now getting in the game. I texted her last week. She responded this morning telling me that she is available. She sent me a pic of her boobs and a full face pic. The face pic she sent me reminds me of Nellie Olsen. (Yes I'm an old MF). I hate to act like some members who only ask questions but has anyone ever seen this girl?
If no one responds, I might TOFTT unless I go see a Brazilian or Asian.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/450668929641
-
06-13-22 10:59 #19181Senior Member

Posts: 949Raven
I saw Raven 3 times in the Fall of 2021. I seriously thought she had her stuff together. It's a damn shame how much the attitude and looks on these girls can change in a few months. We all know why that is true.
I hope my former regulars are doing well and haven't fell down any rabbit holes.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 10:54 #19180Senior Member

Posts: 949Samantha
I have never seen Samantha. Unless I'm wrong, I remember someone posting that she is bigger and older than her pics. You might want her to send you a verification selfie of her holding a toothbrush or something unusual.
Originally Posted by Charlotte1221
[View Original Post]
Last edited by J Simp; 06-13-22 at 11:10. Reason: Grammar
-
06-13-22 10:37 #19179Banned Member

Posts: 905Raven
Yeah Raven was reliable but when the demons get out of control they all fall off. Some chicks be fresh out of a long uncle stay and be thick big booty but the demons take it away. She is or was a good date BBBJ anf tight stuff. She said for extra 40 back door but I didn't partake. The last time I went to see her when we were wearing mask the hotel clerk stopped me asking where am I going and wanted I'd I told her it was racial she said know its not like you not stopping anyone else. And I was there for a back door visit with Raven. The OMNI on south tryon I think its the one after la ginta its spelled wrong LOL but you know what I'm saying LOL. I left texted Raven she said come to said door but I'm sure clerk was watching cameras so I eased on. Next time a few weeks later I texted Raven and she said no time for games. Well ok then.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 10:35 #19178Senior Member

Posts: 46Blonde Addiction AKA Samantha
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/109715864162
Looking to try to meet with her soon, I found a report from January, has anyone had any experience with her since then that would be inclined to share?
-
06-13-22 09:23 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 176I used to see her before the ads from SA
Like 2 years ago. $200 and BBFS. She now likes the games and uooed everything so she lost her shine to me.
-
06-13-22 06:42 #19176Senior Member

Posts: 960I made a date with her a few months ago. When time to meet she ghosted. Her texting was erratic as well. Let's just say I wasn't surprised that she ghosted me. It was the booty that had me interested to begin with.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 06:36 #19175Banned Member

Posts: 1148Yes
That's an Instagram model.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 22:20 #19174Banned Member

Posts: 905Fake huh
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/28256798 I been seeing these pix on skip and sites over a year has anyone looked into this my first thought is fake af but its been around a long time.
-
06-12-22 19:18 #19173Senior Member

Posts: 90No, but if you see her, I'd love to hear how it went.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:04 #19172Banned Member

Posts: 905Raven Booty
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/840273863069 look like the demons taking Ravens booty away but she a decent date be in nice hotels and like some you don't see any signs of demons but only because she doesn't want you to and that's being professional. Pic from old ad before leg tats booty was nice and use to be bigger than that according to her.
-
06-12-22 18:42 #19171Banned Member

Posts: 905Look like a dude and for those rates got to be I saw the little video clip of someone doing it but its a jif a pic that moves. Maybe its a chick but I wouldn't risk it. And those low rate from 1970 LOL naw.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 18:21 #19170Senior Member

Posts: 142Mimi
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lotte/83746900
Anyone got any good or bad news on this one?!
Keep seeing her post and was wondering if she's a good budget option?
Looks like she is very friendly for the budget minded!
-
06-12-22 15:36 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 1205She's been posting for many years. Surprised there are not any reviews of her. Her recent pictures are definitely different then her older ones. Not in a good way.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




