Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 5399
-
06-15-22 23:39 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 226Is Vianey FS? Lilly is FS including DFK, DATY, BBBJ. CFS for new clients but bare is available for regulars as an upgrade if she likes you.
Originally Posted by AsianEmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:19 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 66Jess and Lily Ivy
Apparently Lily Ivy is back and I was supposed to see her this morning but she ghosted me. So I already took the morning off of work and I saw that Jess posted an ad recently so I called her and she was able to accommodate me within 15 minutes. Drove to her spot downtown and paid her $$. She looks great. Looks more Caucasian than anything. Breasts are definitely at least a full C with nice nipples. Clean apartment and big massage bed for fun. Her massage was decent but her strokes are out of this world. She knows how to stroke you. Especially the base of junior almost inside my pelvis while I'm lying down. When I flipped she worked me from a tease to sitting on my stomach reverse cg and stroking me to completion. Most girls don't know how to stroke when you are nutting. They just keep stroking and give you a sensory overload to make you want to pull back. She timed my orgasm with her hand and let off the perfect amount of pressure to where she was almost in sync with my pulsations and stroked me to where I felt like all my liquids left the body. She knew how to jerk my own than I do! No GFE but my $$ was for about 40 minutes. Left happy.
Later I see an email from lily apologizing. No liquid left in me so I'm thinking with the big head. She asked if I'm available this Friday. Idk. Now I'm thinking since I just blew $$ I don't want to waste another 6 bills right away for an hour. Debating on just doing a half hour for $$ or nothing at all and saving my money for Vianey. I'm a fan of big breasts. Doesn't seem like Vianey is on Lily's level with that but if Vianey is GFE like with DFK I may try for the VIP session. 3 bills for an hour with Vianey or 4 bills for a half hour with lily?
-
06-15-22 09:04 #2097Banned Member

Posts: 3075Soft Touch Crew
I haven't see Lilly (Mia) at her new location, but she was definitely fun when I was seeing her in Clairemont.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
Alyssa looks hot and is on my list. There are so many hot Latina choices. Nuru Natalie this week. Hot & Yummy!
-
06-15-22 00:02 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 335Oh that's Mia! Pictures looked a bit familiar. Thanks for the intel King! Alyssa / Dahlia is still my top choice along with Bella from that old crew, however Alyssa has been MIA for a while now. I think she posted recently but I was out of town over the weekend.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 23:45 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 139That makes sense. I saw Lilly a few times at the Kearny Mesa spot and the new one down south but never knew it had a name. Or that she used to go by something different
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:35 #2094Banned Member

Posts: 3075Ashton
She was with Soft Touch. I believed several of the girls from Soft Touch are now at this location.
Originally Posted by RealAccount123
[View Original Post]
Lilly (formerly Mia) was also with Soft Touch who also advertises lactation.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8becf...2-52071c3bdfdf
-
06-14-22 16:27 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 46Scam
The pic of the girl holding coffee is in every city on rubmd. Also nobody legit is going to have so many pics showing face.
Originally Posted by CtDemonet
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 16:04 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 139Ashton
Amybody had experiences with this girl before? It's the first time I've seen her ad but it looks like she's been around a while. The lactation fetish thing in her ad is what really got my attention.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74ffc...6-b6ed8c3e96d6
-
06-14-22 15:55 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 112Rosa at the little house
Has anyone gotten to meet Rosa at the little house yet? My schedule doesn't open up until about the end of the month, if she's as smoking hot as she looks she'll shoot up to the top of my list.
-
06-14-22 14:25 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 335I saw her in both locations. I asked her about it and she said that it depends and she's trying out different spots and setups. I prefer the DT one for sure.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:38 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 380That ad definitely seems like a scam. I didn't search any of the pics. Just a gut feel.
Originally Posted by Ctdemonet
[View Original Post]
I know that Ria River offers a milking table experience. But I have not partaken yet.
Alexis used to advertise that, but that's another I have never scheduled with.
-
06-13-22 23:18 #2088Banned Member

Posts: 222Little House
That place should be designated a historical landmark.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 20:13 #2087Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, I remember Sol. I wrote a review on her awhile back. She definitely loves to kiss. It was nonstop kissing after the flip. She was definitely fun!
Originally Posted by DarkNez
[View Original Post]
Yeah I'm not sure how the phrase, "Little House" started but it stuck with me. LOL. The place has been the most consistent with Latina hotties / talents. Still has great talents there now!
-
06-12-22 16:28 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 46Vianey
Vianey is fun and has great tits but wish more were available like BBBJ.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 12:50 #2085Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jessica Point Loma
Man, Jessica's new pictures are hot. Those boobs look amazing. I'm ready for another visit. LOL.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a390b...b-c41ca10ecfe1












Reply With Quote





