Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 552 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3821

    Paisley

    Saw the infamous Paisley over the weekend. Good: She's fucking hot. Reminds me of Maggie Q Bad: Hates being touched. Very standoffish. I think she hates her job and clients.

    I got a very aggressive covered HJ. Probably won't repeat but she did get me off for 50.

  2. #3820

    Ava "extras"

    Was there on Friday afternoon and got some dances from her, quoted me 150 for BHJ, I asked if anything else was on the menu and the answer was no, maybe because I was a first time costumer? Finally met faith.

    $50 for CFS she is all about safety, so am I. Also got a dance from some named Stella, not the worst that I ever had but on the bottom.

    5 for sure, monse never disappoints, 2 pops for $$ plos room fee.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Half Korean and half brazilian. She's been dancing for several years, off and on. Currently 90% you can get a BHJ from her.
    .

  3. #3819

    Ballpark estimate $

    Been thinking about going to Pan and see LA M. Anyone here see her recently? What she offers? I've tried searching her on here but every time I try, no luck.

  4. #3818

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on Ava she is half korean and guessing half white. Was hoping she does extras.
    Half Korean and half brazilian. She's been dancing for several years, off and on. Currently 90% you can get a BHJ from her.

  5. #3817

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    I always do chj. Some hobbyists think its extreme, but I like the safety and easy clean up. Also, covered dicks get stuck in more interesting places during the lead in to the HJ.
    Some of us hate going back to the office with drying semen on our pants.

    My ATF stripper always accepted my gift in her mouth. But it is true that if you have them put a condom on the odds of her just hopping on to finish the job go way up.

  6. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on Ava she is half korean and guessing half white. Was hoping she does extras.
    She used to do more years ago. For whatever reason she does less now. Usually it happens the other way around.

  7. #3815
    Anyone got intel on Ava she is half korean and guessing half white. Was hoping she does extras.

  8. #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Question,

    When you fellas get a hand job in the club where do you unload. Seems a little messy.
    I always do chj. Some hobbyists think its extreme, but I like the safety and easy clean up. Also, covered dicks get stuck in more interesting places during the lead in to the HJ.

  9. #3813

    Chj

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulganzio  [View Original Post]
    Paisley: Promised CBJ in back for 200. Tried to get me to pop in a condom using her hand and dirty talk. When I said she promised CBJ she said, sorry I only do that in VIP.

    Diannna: Lap dances seem to be getting tamer and tamer lately. YMMV?
    Seems a fair number of dancers are playing that bullshit lately. It's a new dimension: The Covered Hand Job! Much like the covered blow job, it is a total ripoff and must be refused. I would rather hand a street beggar a couple hundred dollars than be made a damned fool of like that. Sorry that happened to you. Sadly, you weren't the first.

    The only thing to do is stand up and walk away with as much of your money as you can. Paisley. What an asshole. Rant over.

  10. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy.
    Good one. It's really more a Trojan or wet wipe. Promising pans.

  11. #3811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Question,

    When you fellas get a hand job in the club where do you unload. Seems a little messy.
    Her pussy.

  12. #3810

    Pan Disappointments

    Paisley: Promised CBJ in back for 200. Tried to get me to pop in a condom using her hand and dirty talk. When I said she promised CBJ she said, sorry I only do that in VIP.

    Diannna: Lap dances seem to be getting tamer and tamer lately. YMMV?

  13. #3809

    HJ in clubs

    Question,

    When you fellas get a hand job in the club where do you unload. Seems a little messy.

  14. #3808
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Rule of thumb

    Quote Originally Posted by Kannir  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am new to getting services in strip clubs. Have been a AMP monger.

    Could someone help me with a reasonable DM at Pandoras -looking for CBJ, CFS? Should the DM be 200 or 300 or 400 ? Please help wit some insights.
    As with anything in this hobby, YMMV. A dancer might give 5 different "prices " to five different hobbyists. If you're looking for ballpark, $$ is a start. I usually start with a 3/$100 deal and talk them up to see what you end up at. Daytime dollar gets you farther. Also, check out this thread for names associated with scam / Rob. Then you'll have an idea of who to stay away from.

    As always, report back with your findings and stay safe!

  15. #3807

    How much to spend on Pandoras

    Hello,

    I am new to getting services in strip clubs. Have been a AMP monger.

    Could someone help me with a reasonable DM at Pandoras -looking for CBJ, CFS? Should the DM be 200 or 300 or 400 ? Please help wit some insights.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape