Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Hit up fib last night and there was some action but nothing I wanted to pick up. Saw Mimi Panamanian girl out by Wendell along with 4 other girls at the Fulton inn. All were regulars from back in the days but more cracked out. I need to work on my picture skills while I drive to show why'all what's out there LOL. The crazy pregnant girl D was one of them too. The citgo on mlk was packed with dboys and three girls around them. I would of picked them up without all that attention around them. LE was light last night only seen one across from the Wendy's.
    That is exactly what I saw. They were all packed at the citgo and chevron on mlk. Funny you saw the same thing on two separate days. Did you see the WSE in a dress? Not sure if she stays in the same dress attire.

  2. #15363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Was she alone? Should've gotten a pic with her. Also asked her if she was doing dates and how long she staying in Atlanta. That's a one in a lifetime opportunity right there.
    Just do some research. She is touring Atlanta and then Miami next. She is doing escort stuff. Been doing this for years. Sara Jay does not travel alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfABeach  [View Original Post]
    She looks great but unfortunately she isn't a SW. I stopped and asked but she is very attractive. Apparently there's a ghetto party and she keeps walking to the store to buy cigars for weed.
    Sara Jay would never become an SW. Let alone do car play. Everyone knows she isn't an SW.

  3. #15362
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Was driving down peachytee and seen this white girl with a phat ass walking down and had to look back to see the face and it was Sara Jayy the porn star lmao. Not doing dates obviously but she out enjoying Atlanta I guess.
    Was she alone? Should've gotten a pic with her. Also asked her if she was doing dates and how long she staying in Atlanta. That's a one in a lifetime opportunity right there.

  4. #15361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Exactly where on Cleveland Avenue cause I ain't seen nothing there for years and why didn't you give a report on it?
    Just travel near the areas near Cleveland ave. I shared info in the prior post that got deleted. I saw 2 WSW and 1 black SW near a gas station going towards Cleveland ave. One of the ones I saw was an ES that used to post online. That area is not good IMHO as they need armed guards at stores as I stated. Happy searching. What Bigmoney said is facts that that area is not dead. Full of SWs.

  5. #15360
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    North ave.
    Man Atlanta is so sad far as SW goes I mean you got women like this selling pussy on streets and sadly guys are buying this smh. I just can't pickup a fat sloppy SW I just can't do it.

    Too each his own I guess.

  6. #15359

    Just saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Step out tonight fellas. Lots of action here on the bluff. Seen slim WSW I was talking about out with many more. Fulton Indus have a few out also. D the crazy chick legs did get thicker LOL at tattoo she out too. Idk why tonight have to much people out. Ima hit up midtown to see what's out there since the night is live. I tried taking a pic and I failed haha but she looks good on right.
    She looks great but unfortunately she isn't a SW. I stopped and asked but she is very attractive. Apparently there's a ghetto party and she keeps walking to the store to buy cigars for weed.

  7. #15358
    North ave.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 658EEC6C-8F8B-40B9-9C9E-CA24E468B317.jpg‎  

  8. #15357
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Step out tonight fellas. Lots of action here on the bluff. Seen slim WSW I was talking about out with many more. Fulton Indus have a few out also. D the crazy chick legs did get thicker LOL at tattoo she out too. Idk why tonight have to much people out. Ima hit up midtown to see what's out there since the night is live. I tried taking a pic and I failed haha but she looks good on right.
    Damn I was just on Fib just before 9 pm didn't see anyone out and I was looking for D too LOL.

    I also pass through Midtown only saw one tranny out as she jump in front of my car asking if I was LE LOL.

    Funny part I dated her about a month ago she forgot already LOL.

    Anyway I'm probably in for the night as gas keeps getting higher and higher smh.

  9. #15356
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Where was the pic taken? Dunno why F I B is live tonight but if you reading this then venture out and take advantage of it. There's always that one night where it be poppin. Imma try going out tomorrow night and watch it be dead LOL.
    It was the street right after north ave. Right before the shell gas station.

  10. #15355
    Was driving down peachytee and seen this white girl with a phat ass walking down and had to look back to see the face and it was Sara Jayy the porn star lmao. Not doing dates obviously but she out enjoying Atlanta I guess.

  11. #15354
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr884  [View Original Post]
    Step out tonight fellas. Lots of action here on the bluff. Seen slim WSW I was talking about out with many more. Fulton Indus have a few out also. D the crazy chick legs did get thicker LOL at tattoo she out too. Idk why tonight have to much people out. Ima hit up midtown to see what's out there since the night is live. I tried taking a pic and I failed haha but she looks good on right.
    Where was the pic taken? Dunno why F I B is live tonight but if you reading this then venture out and take advantage of it. There's always that one night where it be poppin. Imma try going out tomorrow night and watch it be dead LOL.

  12. #15353

    Saturday night

    Step out tonight fellas. Lots of action here on the bluff. Seen slim WSW I was talking about out with many more. Fulton Indus have a few out also. D the crazy chick legs did get thicker LOL at tattoo she out too. Idk why tonight have to much people out. Ima hit up midtown to see what's out there since the night is live. I tried taking a pic and I failed haha but she looks good on right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E96E147E-C7EB-471D-B0EC-25A143CEA6BF.jpg‎  

  13. #15352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #15351
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    You'll find black, white and Latino chicks selling azz on Cleveland Ave and it's way more than FIB! Trust me I know this stuff but to be honest now and days women don't want to do this shit any more and I did a report on that a long time ago.
    Exactly where on Cleveland Avenue cause I ain't seen nothing there for years and why didn't you give a report on it?

  15. #15350
    You'll find black, white and Latino chicks selling azz on Cleveland Ave and it's way more than FIB! Trust me I know this stuff but to be honest now and days women don't want to do this shit any more and I did a report on that a long time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Probably won't find much on Cleveland Avenue I say Fib probably your best bet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape