Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 24059
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15884

    Agency that does not require crazy verification

    Fellow gents, I've been wanting to get back to hobbying but the inflated price has been a real turn off. Those independent providers' 400 or more price is now making some agency's price look appealing (namely Jennifer's Models). I used matchless beauties before they disappeared and liked the offerings (European girls mostly). I know XO was a good one, but now not accepting new clients. Is there any other agency's around that does not require PII to get verified? On the board here, looks the agencies discussed are mostly Asian providers which were not my cup of tea. Those Latina agencies seem to be requiring I'd or employment info to get verify mostly.

    Or maybe any recommendation for a good white / Latina provider locally? I liked Alyse Aniston's type (met her three times in the past). Thanks in advance.

  2. #15883
    She has been around for a long time. I have contacted her but never visited. There should be information on this site about her. I recall one of the mongers indicated there was a ring style camera in her bedroom. We were wondering if the dude upstairs was watching.

    Diamond aka dime piece.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9918167-352356

    https://tryst.link/escort/diamond-aka-dime-piece

  3. #15882
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    She has Hank Hill ass.
    OMG, you're right, she does. I'm not an ass man so that didn't bother me at all.

  4. #15881
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    She's real and legit. But! There are pros and cons. Borderline Sbbw; open menu; Greek included in the entry fee; rates are low for the area. Saw her twice, first time was good. Second time she came off as being BSC. So you don't know which experience you will get. But worth a try if you are not expecting too much.
    I've seen her twice too. Had a fantastic time. She's is really hard to schedule. The first time I tried (via text) she said she was available after 2. I immediately texted back and said 2 would work and then she texted back right away and said she was busy until 3. Second time, I got to her hotel, called, she said to hang on a minute and then she just ghosted me. Finally connected with her the third time and had a good time. Yes, she's a BBW (I'm cool with that), so if that's not your thing you won't enjoy it. She's very hygienic--definitely appreciated that. She's also down for BBFS, which surprised me. Almost went for it, but came to senses and asked for a cover. One cool thing: she'll let you take video during the session, so I've got some great material recorded now. Saw her a second time without any problem, and tried for a third but again got stood up. I'm guessing she's on something. She comes off as a little loopy and overly happy, so I'm guessing sometimes she's just too coked out of her gourd to answer the phone. Definitely not a clock watcher--even offered a massage to run out my time. Also, as a foot fetishist, I got to say she gives a fantastic footjob. I'd be willing to see her a lot more if she'd just answer the phone and show up to her appointments!

  5. #15880

    Tina Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who's at the Tina ACS this week and worth visit? I've seen Tina's away, went and dreamed Cherry. Not bad (very sweet & accommodating and probably face prettier than Tina), but something not vibing for me. Thinking of making a visit soon. Any updates appreciated.
    I did not connect with Cherry either. I will wait for Tina to return.

  6. #15879

    Amber.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosine  [View Original Post]
    https://reston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/934607079525

    Been texting this one but can't tell if she's as good as she claims to be or just awful. I feel like it's one or the other and would appreciate any intel that may be out there.
    She's real and legit. But! There are pros and cons. Borderline Sbbw; open menu; Greek included in the entry fee; rates are low for the area. Saw her twice, first time was good. Second time she came off as being BSC. So you don't know which experience you will get. But worth a try if you are not expecting too much.

  7. #15878

    Tina ACS

    Anyone know who's at the Tina ACS this week and worth visit? I've seen Tina's away, went and dreamed Cherry. Not bad (very sweet & accommodating and probably face prettier than Tina), but something not vibing for me. Thinking of making a visit soon. Any updates appreciated.

  8. #15877
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosine  [View Original Post]
    https://reston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/934607079525

    Been texting this one but can't tell if she's as good as she claims to be or just awful. I feel like it's one or the other and would appreciate any intel that may be out there.
    She has Hank Hill ass.

  9. #15876

    O Elway

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Olivia is the Olivia with Chrissy's List/Tyson's Girls. She has ads up fairly frequently either there or Eros. She's also "OliviaE" on PD. I don't find her attractive and she looks fairly old for that matter, but her reviews are at least better than Ivy's.
    Finally met Olivia as she's in The DMV this week. Good time. She's in shape with lots of tattoos. Late 20's possibly early 30's. Looks ok but not really my type face wise. Has a hippy vibe / look to me. She's enthusiastic and friendly and her rates aren't high compared to some of the other ladies in the area if that counts for something. Dfk, BBBJ, cfs. No FIV or CIM. YYMV. Four Benjamin's.

  10. #15875

    What's the word on this one guys


  11. #15874

    Be mindful

    Quote Originally Posted by Huck601  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for replying! I understand I'm not picky right now it's my first time meeting with someone so I just wanted to make sure she wasn't involved with the brass. Got super nervous about that because I didn't see any reviews for her and she said she doesn't do social media.
    There is a review of her saying she has a "gift" that keeps on giving. I also had her saved until I saw that review. Be safe.

  12. #15873

    Thanks for the advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    10-12 years back she used to look very good both face and body. After she got the fake boob implants. They botched it. She used to a sugar baby. A little bit of pain constantly texting asking for. Then she moved from the SB scene to being a pro now. Depends on if you have options.
    Thank you for replying! I understand I'm not picky right now it's my first time meeting with someone so I just wanted to make sure she wasn't involved with the brass. Got super nervous about that because I didn't see any reviews for her and she said she doesn't do social media.

  13. #15872

    Stephanie, Jennifer etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Huck601  [View Original Post]
    I might jump on this tonight but I'm not seeing any reviews on her. Contact was nice and straightforward. She didn't really screen me just asked like simple questions. If I go it'll be my first experience so trying to do this right.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/83636031
    10-12 years back she used to look very good both face and body. After she got the fake boob implants. They botched it. She used to a sugar baby. A little bit of pain constantly texting asking for. Then she moved from the SB scene to being a pro now. Depends on if you have options.

  14. #15871

    Anyone seen her?

    I might jump on this tonight but I'm not seeing any reviews on her. Contact was nice and straightforward. She didn't really screen me just asked like simple questions. If I go it'll be my first experience so trying to do this right.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/83636031

  15. #15870

    Box Full

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkey  [View Original Post]
    Legit cutie. Can't best the price. Book withconfidence. Blanco.
    9298559219
    Yo, your inbox is full Bro, clean that thing up LOL!

    Thanks for the info. Always posting up the hot Latina's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape