Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 6080
-
06-12-22 17:59 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 49Good luck brother its been dry with all the fake ads and inflation everything gone up but my paycheck qv went from 80-100 are now 150 🤦127996;8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 14:29 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 181Any Recommendation?
In from out of town and am wondering if anyone has a recommendation of a reasonably priced option who will outcall to a country club? Looking for petite and open to DATY, preferred blonde but not required.
Most of what I have seen on PD and other similar higher end sites are in the 600+ range, and STG seems to be leading me down rabbit holes.
-
06-11-22 11:08 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 821There has been reports on her having a bad attitude.
Originally Posted by KittyWhisperer
[View Original Post]
I believe it was in Miami thread.
She is also at the strip club circuit.
-
06-11-22 06:44 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 1959Thankfully starting price is only 599. If it was over 600 an hour I would say that's too much.
.
Originally Posted by Rcl44
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 01:01 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 109Iso 411
Hello Fellow Mongers.
Has anyone had the opportunity to hook up with this exotic hottie? I want to meet her, but she's too far from me so additional info is needed.
"128075; hey 👋 your favorite baddie is back for the night incall or outcall homestead 27 ' blonde with tattos- natural body. Very pretty face 😈 I have a real exotic look and mix I'm puerto rican honduran and ukrainian 🤤 real recent pictures! I'm everything you see in my pics so 📍128205; please be mindful not everyone is fake 🎯 ✓google duo or what's app video verification ✓ please be mature respectful gentlemen safe location ✓ safe play".
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18752518/
PM me if you don't want to reply here.
Thanks!!
-
06-10-22 19:36 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 108Any info on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7865709946
This one caught my eyes a while ago, but I was never able to get in contact and recently popped back up on my radar, was wondering if anyone had any feedback or knew what the damage was.
-
06-10-22 19:35 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 108Good & inexpensive
Saw her the other day for a bbj, extremely affordable, and awesome skills hands down the best I've had for that, will likely try FS sometime soon as well, but I'll definitely be seeing her regularly for quick bjs whenever I get an itch.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7868640754
-
06-10-22 15:55 #3973Regular Member

Posts: 15Girls that charge 1 k, is it worth it based on your experiences?
Are the girls that charge 1,000 usually worth it in your guys opinion? This one girl named Kira bell, she charges 1,000 , but she has her face blurred in the picture, almost all her pictures are in angles, she looks really thin but it's hard to tell what she looks like in the face, and if her pics are accurate because the Angles. Also on her website for her screening she requires, I'd, full legal name, work place and some other things. It seems pretty risky because as I heard there is a secret blacklist site like verify him that only workers can access, they can post all that information if they want to, " you never know because you don't know the person. But what do you guys think? Do they always look like there pictures when you meet them?
-
06-10-22 14:09 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 316I can tell you right now. The way Some of these guys like to play cowboy. A shit ton of dudes got caught already.
Originally Posted by PeterPan420
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:46 #3971Regular Member

Posts: 14Top providers
Hello everyone,
Any intel on who some of the better providers are in the area? Doesn't seem to be much info out there besides negative reports. Will be staying near Brickell later in the Summer. Happy to recommend folks from STL, Dallas, Chicago if anyone is interested.
Thanks!
-
06-09-22 16:03 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 198PeterPan420
I have told you not to go to hotels, it is dangerous, the atmosphere of the hotels is full of police or pimps, but I will tell you something, almost all the models are asking for photos and references, they are also taking care of themselves! This business of soliciting women is getting very fucked up! I have mine and I don't move from there I'm busy, paying my 120 hrs up to 200 hrs. And I check very well. 1) that the model publishes often, that the model has good or bad comments, that tells me that it is real too, that the model is as discreet as possible, I speak to her on the phone, and that she charges the appropriate amount for her services. Until now I had no problems. And I look very well at your photos!
Originally Posted by PeterPan420
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 15:52 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 198LofterB
Sorry:
Originally Posted by LofterB
[View Original Post]
The only thing you can find are women who are passing through here and who have a pimp nearby or who are undercover policemen, if you are looking to pay that, forget that they give you a good service. You're screwed.
-
06-09-22 15:31 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 49That house wife I had a bad encounter with her she seemed really nice and good I gave her the money she went next door when she left I found a hidden camera facing the bed I moved it facing the wall when she came back in about to start someone starting banging on the walls hard she said give me a minute she left comes back in with a horrible attitude asking why I moved her stuff I told her I didn't consent to being recorded she gave me my money back and told me to leave then she started threating me.
Originally Posted by ThiSisTheEnd
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 14:37 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 92Amanda in Kendall
https://adultsearch.com/florida/miam...scorts/2631862
Amanda is attractive though pics are fake. Her incall is a good apartment in a gated complex in west Kendall. Paid $$ for BBBJ, CFS, CIM. She was into DFK and kept putting my fingers into her pussy. A little bit of DATY as well. I'll repeat. She was friendly and had a good attitude. I'm guessing BBFS could be available after several sessions.
-
06-09-22 14:29 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 92Helen at 888
https://888companions.com/helen-2/
Helen is good looking (pics are real) and very pleasant. However, she is a boring fuck. Went through motions but the timer was ticking. In and out in 20 minutes. I will not repeat.









Reply With Quote






