Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 298 of 553 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3831

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    I always do chj. Some hobbyists think its extreme, but I like the safety and easy clean up. Also, covered dicks get stuck in more interesting places during the lead in to the HJ.
    Some of us hate going back to the office with drying semen on our pants.

    My ATF stripper always accepted my gift in her mouth. But it is true that if you have them put a condom on the odds of her just hopping on to finish the job go way up.

  2. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on Ava she is half korean and guessing half white. Was hoping she does extras.
    She used to do more years ago. For whatever reason she does less now. Usually it happens the other way around.

  3. #3829
    Anyone got intel on Ava she is half korean and guessing half white. Was hoping she does extras.

  4. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Question,

    When you fellas get a hand job in the club where do you unload. Seems a little messy.
    I always do chj. Some hobbyists think its extreme, but I like the safety and easy clean up. Also, covered dicks get stuck in more interesting places during the lead in to the HJ.

  5. #3827

    Chj

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulganzio  [View Original Post]
    Paisley: Promised CBJ in back for 200. Tried to get me to pop in a condom using her hand and dirty talk. When I said she promised CBJ she said, sorry I only do that in VIP.

    Diannna: Lap dances seem to be getting tamer and tamer lately. YMMV?
    Seems a fair number of dancers are playing that bullshit lately. It's a new dimension: The Covered Hand Job! Much like the covered blow job, it is a total ripoff and must be refused. I would rather hand a street beggar a couple hundred dollars than be made a damned fool of like that. Sorry that happened to you. Sadly, you weren't the first.

    The only thing to do is stand up and walk away with as much of your money as you can. Paisley. What an asshole. Rant over.

  6. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy.
    Good one. It's really more a Trojan or wet wipe. Promising pans.

  7. #3825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Question,

    When you fellas get a hand job in the club where do you unload. Seems a little messy.
    Her pussy.

  8. #3824

    Pan Disappointments

    Paisley: Promised CBJ in back for 200. Tried to get me to pop in a condom using her hand and dirty talk. When I said she promised CBJ she said, sorry I only do that in VIP.

    Diannna: Lap dances seem to be getting tamer and tamer lately. YMMV?

  9. #3823

    HJ in clubs

    Question,

    When you fellas get a hand job in the club where do you unload. Seems a little messy.

  10. #3822
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Rule of thumb

    Quote Originally Posted by Kannir  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am new to getting services in strip clubs. Have been a AMP monger.

    Could someone help me with a reasonable DM at Pandoras -looking for CBJ, CFS? Should the DM be 200 or 300 or 400 ? Please help wit some insights.
    As with anything in this hobby, YMMV. A dancer might give 5 different "prices " to five different hobbyists. If you're looking for ballpark, $$ is a start. I usually start with a 3/$100 deal and talk them up to see what you end up at. Daytime dollar gets you farther. Also, check out this thread for names associated with scam / Rob. Then you'll have an idea of who to stay away from.

    As always, report back with your findings and stay safe!

  11. #3821

    How much to spend on Pandoras

    Hello,

    I am new to getting services in strip clubs. Have been a AMP monger.

    Could someone help me with a reasonable DM at Pandoras -looking for CBJ, CFS? Should the DM be 200 or 300 or 400 ? Please help wit some insights.

  12. #3820
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    For me, Jade has a perfect body. Slim with C Cups. She's pricey, business attitude and bossy. Been with her twice. CBJ then CFS the second time. Worried about STDs so she makes sure you don't touch yourself before the condom goes on or you might contaminate it. With all the negatives, I'll still probably give it a go again. I think she's working dayshift now.
    Planning to visit Kits this weekend. Def going meet up and mount Jade for CFS ride. Last time she was flying high so hope she's back to earth and on her A game.

  13. #3819

    Pandoras

    Recently was there in early evening and had really. Really good dances from Paris. Then went back to the VIP for expensive had job. I will say her technique was superb and view was unbelievable. She did say CFS would have been available if I had Condom, but who knows YMMV.

    On a side note a guy was having FS in the normal lap dance area.

    There is no mistaking the fast vertical up and down movements of a girl riding vs grinding. Haha I need to see this girl next time.

  14. #3818
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I had some time to kill and decided to go to pandoras, it was kind of early and only 4 girls were working: luna, Angelina, a tall skinny Asian and mandy.

    Only 3 other guys in, after 15 minutes of sitting down mandy comes and offers dances, first she quoted 1/40 ti told her that I was going to wait a little and then she did 3/100 and it was well worth it, we at least did 5 songs, fiv, boobs out, and a lot more, I really got in to it and I knew I was over 3 songs, the she stops and asks if I want to keep going and I said no, I was waiting for at least $$ for all that we did and she said anything $, I gave her $20 and walked away a happyman, I go bacto my seat and luna comes quoted 1/40 and asked her if she does 3/100 she said no and got up.

    Then the skinny Asian girl came over and offered 1/40, I had my eye on her since I walked into the place and I thought why not try one and see if I like it, she said will start on the next song but as soon as I sat down boobs out fiv, fia, and she went straight to the point, a HJ with out asking for it, the little head was making decisions by that time and just went with it, I thought that I had fallen victim to a rob, and to my surprise she only asked for 50, for the love of God I can't remember her name but if some one happens to know please pm.
    I'd definitely be interested in visiting Mandy and Blu based on recent reports. Blu looks hot, if you can trust the IG. I'm hoping to get BBBJ from either, and I'll report back once I have some time in the week to see them. I usually go Sunday or Monday afternoon, so hopefully they work either day shift.

  15. #3817

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Was at Kits earlier this week. Met up with a hottie Jade. Petite, slim, butt weed tat, nice pair, friendly. Took her back to VIP for a test run. Hot body, major tease. She said much more to fun to come in a room. I just unloaded with another dancer so needed to recharge before taking the big room plunge. Rooms are pricey and hit or miss so checking if anyone had a room experience with Jade?
    For me, Jade has a perfect body. Slim with C Cups. She's pricey, business attitude and bossy. Been with her twice. CBJ then CFS the second time. Worried about STDs so she makes sure you don't touch yourself before the condom goes on or you might contaminate it. With all the negatives, I'll still probably give it a go again. I think she's working dayshift now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape