Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48721

    PEARL MASSAGE on ROSWELL ROAD in Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Just sharing as I have not had an opportunity to participate lately. Received text today from my Mamasan friend. Known her for a long time. She recently reopened Pearl in Roswell. Business Slow (newly opened, but I understand the LE concern, plus add increased prices lately) She is trying an American strategy to boost business. So she is trying. One hour is now $59.99 and includes bathing. This is my own opinion, but maybe a great idea and could bring other shops prices down as well. Competition Guys!! Could it work? Or is she doomed because of Roswell shutdowns??
    I verified online today the new shop with the $59.99 One Hour Promotional Price is actually Pearl Massage on ROSWELL ROAD in Sandy Springs (Not in Roswell).

  2. #48720

    Pearl Massage (CAMP) on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Is there a Pearl (KAMP) in Roswell now? Pearl in Sandy Springs opened recently, but it's a CAMP.
    Actually, the shop discussed with the current $59.99 Special Promotional Price is a CAMP on ROSWELL ROAD in Sandy Springs (not in Roswell as previously reported).

  3. #48719
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    LOL Not really new. 5 decades; first massage shop in 1975.
    And you've only been on this board the past few months, do you get a discount at Massage Legend when you present an AARP (Atlanta Asian spa Rub Promoter) card?

  4. #48718
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan0101  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some recent reports of good back walking experiences. Love the deep pressure when someone knows what they're doing. Bonus points if they use feet and oil / no sheet or (longshot) teasing the boys with their feet. Any advice for encouraging foot play is also appreciated.
    Lulu in Roswell may give you some foot play, you'll just have to ask.

  5. #48717
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I'll be stopping by out of curiosity and to get the berries drained. I know who Angela, Cindy, Monica, Nancy, and Jennifer are. IMO, Monica is the only one who I'd want for a session. The rest are not worth the drive. How many other girls in the current lineup am I missing?
    Nite, you should probably defer until another time. Jennifer left on 4/24, you missed the highly acclaimed Kelly 6/5, Jenny started 5/12, Angela 5/18, Nancy 5/23 and Cindy 6/8.

  6. #48716
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    Try Jane at Anna's massage also called Chi Massage on hwy 120 in Roswell. She is cute with a hot body for her age and very sweet but legit.
    Lulu in Roswell may give you some foot play, you'll just have to ask.

  7. #48715
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Please check your inbox Chinalove 123. Thanks!
    I did. Sent you mail.

  8. #48714

    Chinalove123

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Lili is the new hot one. Lulu isn't a 10 but her body is what I like.
    Please check your inbox Chinalove 123. Thanks!

  9. #48713
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Just sharing as I have not had an opportunity to participate lately. Received text today from my Mamasan friend. Known her for a long time. She recently reopened Pearl in Roswell. Business Slow (newly opened, but I understand the LE concern, plus add increased prices lately) She is trying an American strategy to boost business. So she is trying. One hour is now $59.99 and includes bathing. This is my own opinion, but maybe a great idea and could bring other shops prices down as well. Competition Guys!! Could it work? Or is she doomed because of Roswell shutdowns??
    LT, clear your inbox.

  10. #48712

    Backwalking

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan0101  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some recent reports of good back walking experiences. Love the deep pressure when someone knows what they're doing. Bonus points if they use feet and oil / no sheet or (longshot) teasing the boys with their feet. Any advice for encouraging foot play is also appreciated.
    Try Jane at Anna's massage also called Chi Massage on hwy 120 in Roswell. She is cute with a hot body for her age and very sweet but legit.

  11. #48711
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Just sharing as I have not had an opportunity to participate lately. Received text today from my Mamasan friend. Known her for a long time. She recently reopened Pearl in Roswell. Business Slow (newly opened, but I understand the LE concern, plus add increased prices lately) She is trying an American strategy to boost business. So she is trying. One hour is now $59.99 and includes bathing. This is my own opinion, but maybe a great idea and could bring other shops prices down as well. Competition Guys!! Could it work? Or is she doomed because of Roswell shutdowns??
    Is there a Pearl (KAMP) in Roswell now? Pearl in Sandy Springs opened recently, but it's a CAMP.

  12. #48710
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    LuLu is nice, but I don't know that I would call her hot. Is there a new hot girl?
    Lili is the new hot one. Lulu isn't a 10 but her body is what I like.

  13. #48709
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks night! You mentioned stopping by ML next week? I don't want to mislead you or anyone else. None of those girls have joined ML. At best, I believe one, maybe two will in the future. It's a new concept that has not become reality yet. If it wasn't for that one customer posting, nobody would even know. The girls were actually interviewed offsite for several reasons including possible business disruption; not really fair to customers.
    I'll be stopping by out of curiosity and to get the berries drained. I know who Angela, Cindy, Monica, Nancy, and Jennifer are. IMO, Monica is the only one who I'd want for a session. The rest are not worth the drive. How many other girls in the current lineup am I missing?

  14. #48708
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Ivy! Girls are hot and fun.
    LuLu is nice, but I don't know that I would call her hot. Is there a new hot girl?

  15. #48707
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    What kind of legal issues? I was there a few weeks ago and everything seemed cool as a cucumber.
    Brookhaven busted them again recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape