Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48718
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan0101  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some recent reports of good back walking experiences. Love the deep pressure when someone knows what they're doing. Bonus points if they use feet and oil / no sheet or (longshot) teasing the boys with their feet. Any advice for encouraging foot play is also appreciated.
    Lulu in Roswell may give you some foot play, you'll just have to ask.

  2. #48717
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I'll be stopping by out of curiosity and to get the berries drained. I know who Angela, Cindy, Monica, Nancy, and Jennifer are. IMO, Monica is the only one who I'd want for a session. The rest are not worth the drive. How many other girls in the current lineup am I missing?
    Nite, you should probably defer until another time. Jennifer left on 4/24, you missed the highly acclaimed Kelly 6/5, Jenny started 5/12, Angela 5/18, Nancy 5/23 and Cindy 6/8.

  3. #48716
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    Try Jane at Anna's massage also called Chi Massage on hwy 120 in Roswell. She is cute with a hot body for her age and very sweet but legit.
    Lulu in Roswell may give you some foot play, you'll just have to ask.

  4. #48715
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Please check your inbox Chinalove 123. Thanks!
    I did. Sent you mail.

  5. #48714

    Chinalove123

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Lili is the new hot one. Lulu isn't a 10 but her body is what I like.
    Please check your inbox Chinalove 123. Thanks!

  6. #48713
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Just sharing as I have not had an opportunity to participate lately. Received text today from my Mamasan friend. Known her for a long time. She recently reopened Pearl in Roswell. Business Slow (newly opened, but I understand the LE concern, plus add increased prices lately) She is trying an American strategy to boost business. So she is trying. One hour is now $59.99 and includes bathing. This is my own opinion, but maybe a great idea and could bring other shops prices down as well. Competition Guys!! Could it work? Or is she doomed because of Roswell shutdowns??
    LT, clear your inbox.

  7. #48712

    Backwalking

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan0101  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some recent reports of good back walking experiences. Love the deep pressure when someone knows what they're doing. Bonus points if they use feet and oil / no sheet or (longshot) teasing the boys with their feet. Any advice for encouraging foot play is also appreciated.
    Try Jane at Anna's massage also called Chi Massage on hwy 120 in Roswell. She is cute with a hot body for her age and very sweet but legit.

  8. #48711
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Just sharing as I have not had an opportunity to participate lately. Received text today from my Mamasan friend. Known her for a long time. She recently reopened Pearl in Roswell. Business Slow (newly opened, but I understand the LE concern, plus add increased prices lately) She is trying an American strategy to boost business. So she is trying. One hour is now $59.99 and includes bathing. This is my own opinion, but maybe a great idea and could bring other shops prices down as well. Competition Guys!! Could it work? Or is she doomed because of Roswell shutdowns??
    Is there a Pearl (KAMP) in Roswell now? Pearl in Sandy Springs opened recently, but it's a CAMP.

  9. #48710
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    LuLu is nice, but I don't know that I would call her hot. Is there a new hot girl?
    Lili is the new hot one. Lulu isn't a 10 but her body is what I like.

  10. #48709
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks night! You mentioned stopping by ML next week? I don't want to mislead you or anyone else. None of those girls have joined ML. At best, I believe one, maybe two will in the future. It's a new concept that has not become reality yet. If it wasn't for that one customer posting, nobody would even know. The girls were actually interviewed offsite for several reasons including possible business disruption; not really fair to customers.
    I'll be stopping by out of curiosity and to get the berries drained. I know who Angela, Cindy, Monica, Nancy, and Jennifer are. IMO, Monica is the only one who I'd want for a session. The rest are not worth the drive. How many other girls in the current lineup am I missing?

  11. #48708
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaLove123  [View Original Post]
    Ivy! Girls are hot and fun.
    LuLu is nice, but I don't know that I would call her hot. Is there a new hot girl?

  12. #48707
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    What kind of legal issues? I was there a few weeks ago and everything seemed cool as a cucumber.
    Brookhaven busted them again recently.

  13. #48706

    Sauna One

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    What kind of legal issues? I was there a few weeks ago and everything seemed cool as a cucumber.
    I was there Monday to see Korean Linda (they said they also have a Latina Linda, but I didn't see her). I'm interested in their legal issues since I go there on occasion. What's up?

  14. #48705

    Back Walking

    Looking for some recent reports of good back walking experiences. Love the deep pressure when someone knows what they're doing. Bonus points if they use feet and oil / no sheet or (longshot) teasing the boys with their feet. Any advice for encouraging foot play is also appreciated.

  15. #48704
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Agree about the transient massage therapists. No matter what kind of shop, chiropractor, franchise, AMP, most masseuses work a short time and then move on. Many times I built a rapport with a therapist before learning she moved away. It didn't matter if she was legit or not. Actually most were legit and I got tired of having to go from place to place and build a new rapport while getting only a massage for more than I shell out at an AMP. A lot of the hiring or adding new talent comes from the Asian network. Owners know owners and move workers from shop to shop, city to city. Atlanta is still under caution from the killings a couple of years ago. But underground publications are present that lure workers to locations and those workers stay awhile before moving on. There are those who remain locally for a long time and those who migrate around the country. It's about an even mix.
    There is nothing underground, it's just Chinese websites where they clearly post massage jobs that include the amount of money they are proposing they could make. Of course, there is also word of mouth or a combination. I think the shooting concerns are less than the risk of arrests due to the crack down in the 'burbs and next the amount of money they can make. As someone said, it is kind of a gray area where the 'polite' culture may not assume you are giving HJs if you work at a massage shop, but if you are arrested you obviously are and lose face which is a big deal to the Chinese. The girls know which places are giving HJs and which are not. Their main concern is the amount of traffic, if it is too slow or the tips are bad they move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape