Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20086
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    I go to this white chick today and I was very disappointed. The rate was 170 hhr. For starters when I pull up to the house I was hesitant but I was like fuck it I'm here. When I tell you she look nothing like the pics at all but she was ok to beat. She doesn't let you suck on her breast and she doesn't rush I won't repeat again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6788069215
    Dang I called her recently and wondering how Stellar her service was thanks for letting us know.

  2. #20085

    Veronica BBW

    https://veronicabbw.com/

    She is visiting Nashville 12-16th, looks like ATL is her home. The reviews she post on her website are good, of course. Any of you guys have first hand knowledge? Interested because she says she loves to kiss & BBW. Thank you.

  3. #20084

    Looking

    Traveling from MI next weekend, can anybody help me find some providers in the downtown / midtown area??

  4. #20083
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What's your LOL for? That you scared one off or won a battle? You didn't win any battle. Assuming that busting a nut is your goal, I'd tell said provider that it's an insult to insinuate that I'm LE and that LE makes me sick. No issues after that. Don't escalate the situation by throwing it back at a provider. Common sense?

    You have to act like a decent, humble guy who just wants to bust a nut. Let the provider think she's in control (or her pimp) to put her at ease. In reality, she's not in control, but you have to make her think that.
    No the LOL was that I couldn't believe she just hung up on me. 9/10 its the provider who ask me that question first, so it not like its some "gotcha" that I'm trying to do to them. So I assume if the do it to me more often then not its apart of the game so I will ask if they don't.

  5. #20082

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted 2 know if anyone had info on this.

    She doesn't show a face I've checked all three web sites pertaining to her number, but still no findings to verify?

    Thanks sneeker.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/83615199
    Sneeker she's legit my friend. Really good IMO. Personality was dry at first but once things got comfortable for her she lighten up quickly. Break her off properly LOL.

  6. #20081
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchesM  [View Original Post]
    Just confirm the game didn't change on me. Usually when I call a new girl, typically they will ask if I'm with or assisting LEO and of course I say no. If they don't ask first then I will. Call a new one recently and she was going to send my the addy without any "light screening" I ask just to confirm that she is working or working with LEO, and she just hung up on me LOL.

    How would yall take that as a sign that I dodge a bullet, or an antiquated question that shouldn't be asked?
    What's your LOL for? That you scared one off or won a battle? You didn't win any battle. Assuming that busting a nut is your goal, I'd tell said provider that it's an insult to insinuate that I'm LE and that LE makes me sick. No issues after that. Don't escalate the situation by throwing it back at a provider. Common sense?

    You have to act like a decent, humble guy who just wants to bust a nut. Let the provider think she's in control (or her pimp) to put her at ease. In reality, she's not in control, but you have to make her think that.

  7. #20080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted 2 know if anyone had info on this.

    She doesn't show a face I've checked all three web sites pertaining to her number, but still no findings to verify?

    Thanks sneeker.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/83615199
    Here's a review from a hobbyist who posted 20 minutes before you asked for info on this lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    I go to this white chick today and I was very disappointed. The rate was 170 hhr. For starters when I pull up to the house I was hesitant but I was like fuck it I'm here. When I tell you she look nothing like the pics at all but she was ok to beat. She doesn't let you suck on her breast and she doesn't rush I won't repeat again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6788069215

  8. #20079

    Dumb Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchesM  [View Original Post]
    Just confirm the game didn't change on me. Usually when I call a new girl, typically they will ask if I'm with or assisting LEO and of course I say no. If they don't ask first then I will. Call a new one recently and she was going to send my the addy without any "light screening" I ask just to confirm that she is working or working with LEO, and she just hung up on me LOL.

    How would yall take that as a sign that I dodge a bullet, or an antiquated question that shouldn't be asked?
    That's just a dumb question. Cops can lie and say anything they want to you. Believe it or not, even asking if they are a cop can in some instances get you into trouble. I can tell you from experience in another state that I had a bad feeling and asked a girl if she was a cop and then I backed out without ever discussing money or sex and and she repeatedly denied it and I just said never mind and I found myself in jail and charged with precursor to solicitation. Atlanta doesn't have that silly ordinance, but either way it's absolutely meaningless. As long as they aren't entrapping you, they have a VERY large leeway in what they can do and say.

  9. #20078
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted 2 know if anyone had info on this.

    She doesn't show a face I've checked all three web sites pertaining to her number, but still no findings to verify?

    Thanks sneeker.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/83615199
    The info you need is literally in the preceding post that came before you posted this. (Post #20074).

  10. #20077
    Just confirm the game didn't change on me. Usually when I call a new girl, typically they will ask if I'm with or assisting LEO and of course I say no. If they don't ask first then I will. Call a new one recently and she was going to send my the addy without any "light screening" I ask just to confirm that she is working or working with LEO, and she just hung up on me LOL.

    How would yall take that as a sign that I dodge a bullet, or an antiquated question that shouldn't be asked?

  11. #20076
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted 2 know if anyone had info on this.

    She doesn't show a face I've checked all three web sites pertaining to her number, but still no findings to verify?

    Thanks sneeker.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/83615199
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220610-114632_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220610-114554_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #20075

    Smh

    I go to this white chick today and I was very disappointed. The rate was 170 hhr. For starters when I pull up to the house I was hesitant but I was like fuck it I'm here. When I tell you she look nothing like the pics at all but she was ok to beat. She doesn't let you suck on her breast and she doesn't rush I won't repeat again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6788069215

  13. #20074
    So is that her in the pictures or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie96  [View Original Post]
    Saw Carla the other day.

    Quick response, prices are 15 mins100,30 mins130,60 mins220.

    Pics are no way closer.

    Incall in motel, the room is full of of fragrance stick smoke. Asked her if she can put of the fragrance stick, she obliged.

    She looked like mid 30's, can't speak much English.

    Has good attitude, did not rush.

    Everything covered, started with CBJ, switched to mish, then doggie and then rode on top.

    Finished in bag, cleaned up and left.

    Amazing ass.

    Looks: 5. 5/10.

    Performance: 7/10.

    Ass: 8/10.

    Minutes.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/83263264

  14. #20073

  15. #20072

    I've done it, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus07  [View Original Post]
    I agree. All the chicks I've dated where from work and they all ended badly. Maturity and communication on both parts goes a long way.
    You've heard the phrase, "don't fuck where you eat". History shows millions of good examples why. So don't expect too much in the future of such a relationship. Some work, most probably don't. Keep it light and fun. I'm not saying not to do it. Just don't be a dick afterwards where shit goes sideways and fucks with your paycheck.

    I did well by telling my first escort up front, I was new to the game and she showed me the best time ever, gave me tons of advice as well fucked me ragged. If you happen to be banging Mrs. Robinson at work, mention your V-card and let her give you a special experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape