Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 30318
-
06-10-22 18:29 #18363Regular Member

Posts: 2Brooke
Anyone have any intel?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/690726.htm?cat=1
-
06-10-22 18:14 #18362Banned Member

Posts: 905Any info
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/066934181221looks legit no AA under 30, I didn't contact don't know rates have anyone bust her up yet or is it deposit scam.
-
06-10-22 18:12 #18361Banned Member

Posts: 905Whoaaa 160 qv
Wow weeee she jumped from 150 HH to 160 qv in a matter of secs these dudes ruining it I can't deal with it no way in H I'm paying 160 for a QV the 150 HH had me in tears bc I don't do HH but I knew I would get service faster. We got to take control this shyt isn't legal they can't make us pay high rates just say no.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 17:22 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 101Krstn
Contacted her and quoted qv $160 hhr 200.
High end location in southend (reflecting the admission I guess). Didn't partake as I only had time for a qv and not willing to pay that much for it.
Originally Posted by KalarkKent
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 16:43 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 228Review
The only thing I found on her is others asking for info also but no one has reviewed.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-10-22 15:33 #18358Banned Member

Posts: 905I don't understand bc if she reviewed on here why you asking have anyone saw her.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 14:34 #18357Banned Member

Posts: 905150 hh and Ryan texted wanting a room so you know when you get a chick a room there is know time limit bc its your room.
Originally Posted by KalarkKent
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 14:05 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 31Re: krstn
Sorry, Justin. Win some, lose some, rights?
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
Did the redhead give you details about rates and activities?
-
06-10-22 13:45 #18355Regular Member

Posts: 22I just don't see how any one falls for sending a deposit? I mean come on man.
Originally Posted by PoonMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 12:12 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 228Pic an link
Do a search on this thread for Stella.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
Anyone seen her and how was it?
-
06-10-22 11:27 #18353Banned Member

Posts: 905Scam
Dude we all know better but those clowns be so persistent and make it sound so legit some guys fall for it. Its crazy how some legit chicks say they can't get a ad but these scammers have multiple ads. I won't even send a deposit to chicks I saw several times bc why now you want a deposit. You already know they gone dip.
Originally Posted by PoonMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:00 #18352Regular Member

Posts: 16Scammer alert. Summer Rayne
Beware of this scammer. Will get you to pay a deposit or purchase an bundle then disappear. Follow the golden rule and never send deposits or pay for content!
Decided to risk it and got burned but you live and you learn I guess.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/259570922934
-
06-10-22 09:14 #18351Banned Member

Posts: 905Any info
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/640205308468 I was going to see if she real but declined bc Ryan called with a nice deal so I stood her up then Ryan flaked on me so I texted ad again she stopped responding I ended up with nothing my luck been bad lately. Once you get a date don't goof off go str8 to her bc its to many guys lurking. It serves me right for doing the same thing they do but they still come out on top bc its hundreds of guys. The deal Ryan offered was just get her a room.
-
06-10-22 08:58 #18350Senior Member

Posts: 377Aria
I've seen her in Wilmington, but is super hard to get in touch with. Have been trying to set up another visit but haven't had any thing lineup.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 23:05 #18349Banned Member

Posts: 905Mo pic how do she look?
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





