Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5401
-
06-09-22 23:00 #2071Regular Member

Posts: 13There are 2 Jessica's currently on rubmd but appreciate the input.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 22:18 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 563Or just do a search on rubmd. Shown up there pretty much right away. LOL.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 22:12 #2069Banned Member

Posts: 335Jenny
What's the deal with Jenny? I haven't seen anyone comment on her. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
06-09-22 22:10 #2068Banned Member

Posts: 335Milking Table
Alexcis used to have a milking table 3-4 years ago. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eczisAdventure I haven't seen her since then, so no idea what her deal is now, but worth a try.
Originally Posted by Freaquinox
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
06-09-22 22:08 #2067Senior Member

Posts: 335In the recent history on this thread there have been only 1 Jessica and 1 Jess. It's not rocket science to do some searching, reading, deducing.
Originally Posted by Bucaro8
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:38 #2066Banned Member

Posts: 3075Better Service, MIlFs?
I agree to some extent that MIlFs often times might offer a more sensuous experience, but I also find with repeat visits younger providers also do better with service as well when they become comfortable with me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SsGoalie
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:28 #2065Regular Member

Posts: 13I did that before asking, there are multiple providers with each name in this thread. Super cool though, thanks.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 20:36 #2064Senior Member

Posts: 335They've been mentioned frequently in this thread so go ahead and use that search function.
Originally Posted by Bucaro8
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:48 #2063Regular Member

Posts: 12Milking table
Any milking table recommendations? Thanks.
-
06-09-22 14:59 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 43Elisa is worth it to me. I love the younger hot hardbodies but I tend to lean towards the MILFs because they're tend to be more sensual. More about your time than the money. My experience has the youngers a little more rushed and more to the point. I think Michelle is my atf since Krissy Bee retired, I think. I've even hooked up with her outside of her office a few times.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:29 #2061Regular Member

Posts: 13Which Jess and Jessica? Any details you can share on services?
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:17 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 335The two independent providers I have seen that I would rate 9+ in my book are Jessica and Jess. Sofia and Vianey I agree, it takes a few visits to get them to open up and be more friendly. My initial sessions were always a bit distant.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:09 #2059Regular Member

Posts: 13New Aussie in SD
Any intel would be appreciated?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/9f9e0...d-fcc15c950db3
-
06-09-22 11:48 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 43I only paid $$ for the hour but yes it was plus $ for VIP. I could be wrong but I believe all of the ladies are plus $.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 01:05 #2057Banned Member

Posts: 222Little House GFE
Besides Eveline, do any provide GFE?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





