Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 18820
-
06-12-22 15:47 #13960Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone got info on her or it she's real?
While this listcrawler is specifically for Tampa, she advertises in multiple cities in and around the Orlando Florida area (Orlando being the incall location). We chatted on Snapchat, but she asks for a $30 deposit. That was a red flag but I'm willing to continue if she's good. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this gall and if they had a good experience.
Her Snapchat handle is- julia_k22780.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83750545
-
06-12-22 10:51 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 723Zada
Anyone been yet?
I see the Now Open sign, but never see any cars there.
-
06-11-22 17:05 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 168Monica, Ads are lacking
Her latest ads are lacking any contact info. PM me a number if you have it.
Originally Posted by Dlaun
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:58 #13957Senior Member

Posts: 187Good info
Thank you for the update. I was 3 blocks away at Americana and went another direction. If I was thinking I would have checked it out. Too bad it will not be as advertised.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:17 #13956Senior Member

Posts: 1837Zada
In my post, I had a paragraph explaining that I didn't think it was open yet, but I must have accidentally erased that paragraph before I hit upload report, as I now don't see it in my original post.
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
Unless it opened late yesterday afternoon or maybe today, it's not open to my knowledge. In my original post, I added a general description of the property as general info for the Forum as a whole as the website is Very deceptive to how it looks. If someone expected to see a sleek modern contemporary building when they pulled up, they will be quite disappointed.
It appeared to be locked up tight to non-construction traffic as of Wednesday afternoon when I went by there on 4 different passes and during the 2 times I was parked across the street at the 7-11.
Grain 56.
-
06-09-22 20:01 #13955Senior Member

Posts: 187Zada Motel
I know the area and the old Melody, was just asking if anyone has visited this new on the bloc and what the cost was. The Ext Sty on Sand Lake is usually $90+ nicer vs X-Geneva.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 17:01 #13954Senior Member

Posts: 963Posting neutral reviews
Use this thread.
Originally Posted by WillWall101
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...er-Discussions
Perfect for "meh" reviews, don't forget to post a link.
-
06-09-22 09:45 #13953Senior Member

Posts: 1837Zada In the Heart of All-Star City
This property is located at 39th and OBT in what used to be Ground Zero for SWs on The Trail for years and years. As was mentioned, it's aka the former Melody Motel. The Exterior will look Nothing like the website pics would suggest. Think of it looking more like The Sands (but painted a maroon color) with a wall surrounding it.
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
They have been working on sprucing up the property for a while, but I have a strong feeling that the old saying, "You Can't Polish a Turd" would heavily apply. Hopefully the rooms will at least be clean and tidy. Of course, I used to use the Melody (and the Sands) on occasion, so I guess I can't be too picky. LOL.
Grain 56.
-
06-09-22 08:53 #13952Senior Member

Posts: 65Librarian
Escaped this morning to dream with the librarian in sanford. All comms were good everything was going great from date setup to getting room number. But for her going rate ($.5) dream seemed rushed from start to finish. Felt like a pump and dump. Would much ratherspend the extra coin and go to an AMP. She's the girl in pics for sure but I sadly won't repeat.
-
06-08-22 23:54 #13951Senior Member

Posts: 187Zada Hotel prices?
Anyone been here yet? Prices? Way closer to my bi girl vs X Motel.
Originally Posted by BigShock
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 23:27 #13950Senior Member

Posts: 225Great news!
Melody was a shithole, I bet these guys turn it around 10 fold! Plus we need an hourly that's quick to get to right on the trail, unlike X.
Originally Posted by BigShock
[View Original Post]
Last time I was at X there was a line so I'm sure these guys will do incredibly well.
-
06-08-22 23:10 #13949Senior Member

Posts: 60The Melody is dead.
Long live the Zada. https://zadahotels.com/.
-
06-08-22 21:22 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 90What is the best thread in which to post neutral reviews?
I have a question for the senior members on here. Is there a general consensus for where best to post an escort review that is not necessarily positive or negative? I would classify it as somewhat neutral but definitely leaning more towards the positive than the negative, even though it would not be a repeat for me. I previously would have assumed just posting it in the positive reviews thread, since that's where most of the activity seems to be, but I was cautioned once against posting certain things there and would like to do my best to maintain the integrity of the threads' subject matter.
-
06-05-22 23:04 #13947Senior Member

Posts: 878MotelX
I prefer the old Geneva myself because I don't like the big windows at 50 and OBT, but the Geneva charges more. It's $60 for 3 hours and 50 and OBT is $52 for the same time. The guy at Geneva is an ass but the lady at 50 and OBT that is there on the weekend is retarted. Haven't tried the West Colonial location yet but that is kind of out of the way for me.
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 22:08 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 723Been there
I went to it a couple months ago or so.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
They fill pools in.
No one uses them anyway and it's not worth the extra insurance.
It's typical X fare, they're all pretty similar, but I still prefer the one at 50/ OBT.











Reply With Quote






