Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10125

    Brianna?

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to confirm if I saw a confirmation of this provider Brianna. Can't seem to find in search but I thought I remember seeing something of 'lack luster' or the like? Am I just mixed up or? Any help would be appreciated! Trying to find a slim provider in SoCo is virtually impossible!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...645/7136599714
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ncess/46924226

    Wonder who is actually behind the hidden door on this one?

  2. #10124

    Parker Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Possibly some closer scrutiny as to content. The fluffy "reviews " with no specifics look like advertising.
    The only ones I really see both offer great services I'm not advertising I'm just staying a fact!

    Vixens I'm sure are being run to help her ladies just my opinion.

    Thanks.

    Time.

  3. #10123

    Perspective

    The forum is called "Escort Reports" the girls in the groups are "Escorts" get over it if you don't want to read about said girl don't read the post its that easy bitching about it is a waste of time.

  4. #10122

    Vixens

    Quote Originally Posted by StlMartin1980  [View Original Post]
    If all the posts about those girls go to their own thread, this one will be only be about the ugly fat girls guys insist on paying 200 bucks an hour to and then spend weeks on here bitching about how bad the service was or how so many ugly fat girls are getting 200 an hour.
    Possibly some closer scrutiny as to content. The fluffy "reviews " with no specifics look like advertising.

  5. #10121
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    No. The queen is Parker. Dare I say that most of these posts are from the Vixens themselves? It's becoming a little much.
    Well, you know, you've got to keep up the campaign, because fat and ugly don't exactly sell themselves.

  6. #10120
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Yup. All I want is the "high end hobbyists" to make a separate thread with the Vixens, Angels, Parker, etc. So they can all congregate there (and the sneaky girls) and keep all the posts out of the regular thread.
    If all the posts about those girls go to their own thread, this one will be only be about the ugly fat girls guys insist on paying 200 bucks an hour to and then spend weeks on here bitching about how bad the service was or how so many ugly fat girls are getting 200 an hour.

  7. #10119
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Yup. All I want is the "high end hobbyists" to make a separate thread with the Vixens, Angels, Parker, etc. So they can all congregate there (and the sneaky girls) and keep all the posts out of the regular thread.
    F it and lets make it weird.

    Let the girls just start replying to all the reviews directly LOL.

  8. #10118
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    No. The queen is Parker. Dare I say that most of these posts are from the Vixens themselves? It's becoming a little much.
    Yup. All I want is the "high end hobbyists" to make a separate thread with the Vixens, Angels, Parker, etc. So they can all congregate there (and the sneaky girls) and keep all the posts out of the regular thread.

  9. #10117

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was the queen b of the vixens, in charge.
    No. The queen is Parker. Dare I say that most of these posts are from the Vixens themselves? It's becoming a little much.

  10. #10116

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was the queen b of the vixens, in charge.

  11. #10115

    Hahaha!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/83549493

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/83538057

    Just look at pics in these two "different" ads and read the services listed and you will see, LOL!

    They aren't even trying anymore, hahaha!

  12. #10114

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    This is the Destiny that everyone talks about! Not a BBW but gets called that because in this industry she's not a spinner basically. She's got a big ass for sure and her service is top notch. Read the reviews. Tons about her ass. She's curvy with a little extra but def in all the right places! She has some of the best tasty and feeling pussy you will come across. She's also very young early 20's. Hope this helps.
    That's her and I believe this week doing some doubles with a few of the vixens good times if you venture out great location.

    Good service.

  13. #10113

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    She has her own website, she's on Tryst, Erotic Monkey, LC and she's with the Stl Vixens. The girl is everywhere, which is why she quickly became popular.

  14. #10112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    This is the Destiny that everyone talks about! Not a BBW but gets called that because in this industry she's not a spinner basically. She's got a big ass for sure and her service is top notch. Read the reviews. Tons about her ass. She's curvy with a little extra but def in all the right places! She has some of the best tasty and feeling pussy you will come across. She's also very young early 20's. Hope this helps.
    She's working on other sites.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-5c26dd6eda8a

  15. #10111

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape