Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 770 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 11546
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by Poler1  [View Original Post]
    Who's the current ass champion among the young K-ladies?
    I focus on seeing girls with other physical attributes but of those I've seen and thought to myself that that's a decent ass are Jamie, Stacy, Sunlight, Sweet, and surprisingly enough Maisie. I would throw in Zuri and Yuni also but neither are available right now.

  2. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by Avstar  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm slowly getting back into the game again.

    Who got some of the best rack in LA area now?

    Prefer naturals but fakes are fine too. (I didn't mind Mio's droopy ones since she had a cute GND face).

    Thank you all!
    Personally, I would recommend Sunlight. But here are some other options: Jamie (from KTE or AV), Niya, Momo, or Nicole (OC).

  3. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by Owliee  [View Original Post]
    After a day of reflection, just wanted to add that I suspect she had some surgery done and her service is YMMV. Don't want my brothers getting upset at me for not getting the same level of service.
    I think she was just alright. Young. Yes. Super young. No. Very petite. Like miso but younger and not quite as tiny. Her pussy was a little loose in my opinion. Also, hygenie didn't seem to be there. Noticed she didn't douche after I deposited. So, you'll be swimming with others in the pool.

    Lots of acne scarring on the legs and butt. Pretty face but nothing to write home about.

    Good service. Lots of kissing. I think she might be Vely from a while back. Seemed vaguely familiar and said she had been in LA for 8 months which is about when I remember seeing Vely.

    Not bad. Not stellar.

  4. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by Poler1  [View Original Post]
    Who's the current ass champion among the young K-ladies?
    Try Sweet. There are a lot of reviews about her in the Korean Agency BB forum.

  5. #2632

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by CeroKool00  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I really liked Connie, I'm sad she isn't around (for now?) any recommendation similar to her? Thanks in advance!
    She moved to Dallas, if you're referring to same Connie that was in NorCal probably visited LA sometimes.

  6. #2631

    Maybe Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by Poler1  [View Original Post]
    Who's the current ass champion among the young K-ladies?
    I use to see mistressx for that craving but when she left I kind stared to see enjin with m.

    But after she left I could find anyone that could satisfy my craving. I started seeing baby sky, it's not huge just nice shaped. Like a girl in the gym that only wears yoga pants and doesn't lift heavy.

    But then she started getting harder to book so I started doing more hunting.

    Finally was able to see Momo who you can book from any agency now, and it looks like she is going to be my go to for now. But there's no bb with her. Also she isn't young like baby sky.

  7. #2630

    Connie

    Hi, I really liked Connie, I'm sad she isn't around (for now?) any recommendation similar to her? Thanks in advance!

  8. #2629

    Best Racks

    Hi all,

    I'm slowly getting back into the game again.

    Who got some of the best rack in LA area now?

    Prefer naturals but fakes are fine too. (I didn't mind Mio's droopy ones since she had a cute GND face).

    Thank you all!

  9. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabezon8  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get an appt with Lisa before she leaves on the 13th. CaKdolls email isn't a working email and there's no number listed on their website. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

    Monger on.
    You can try booking with CandyGirlLA.

  10. 06-10-22 17:04


  11. #2627

    Additional info

    Quote Originally Posted by Owliee  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to book my baby sky but she wasn't avail so they recommended me a new baby girl. I think she came in the middle of the night because there seemed to be no information about her. She gave me MKC Subi / KTE Bonnie vibes with her fresh clean look.

    Objective Rating: 9/10.

    Rating: 9/10.

    -Fake pictures (Definitely to hide her identity)

    -Very petite.

    -Natural B.

    -No Tats.

    -Clean complexion.

    -Accurate description.

    -Light brown hair.

    -Total GFE experience.
    After a day of reflection, just wanted to add that I suspect she had some surgery done and her service is YMMV. Don't want my brothers getting upset at me for not getting the same level of service.

  12. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabezon8  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get an appt with Lisa before she leaves on the 13th. CaKdolls email isn't a working email and there's no number listed on their website. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

    Monger on.
    Is she leaving for vacation, or retiring?

    I haven't had a chance to hit that yet.

  13. #2625
    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Harper (was avoiding GFE only girls, but now I am trying GFE only girls only). She's really great. If I were to give a title to my story with her it would be "Harper's Tell-Tale Pussy". After some post shower kissing and groping, I went down on her delicious box. Then she returned the favor on me and then. Drip Drip Drip. Is the hottest sound I have nearly ever heard as I feel her pussy juices literally dripped onto my ankle in one second intervals while she blew me. Drip Drip Drip Drip Drip. Alright, I may be imagining hearing the drips, but she was definitely dripping from her pussy onto my ankle. Unreal. She gets into it.

    Thanks to BA and everyone who reviewed her before. Harper was a passionate, attractive, slim girl with big kisses and big naturals and beautiful white skin who seemed to love being pounded by me all day. What a pussy, almost wet enough to make me forget I was wearing a hat. Drip Drip Drip.
    Could be your saliva too. LOL.

  14. #2624

    Booking Options for Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabezon8  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get an appt with Lisa before she leaves on the 13th. CaKdolls email isn't a working email and there's no number listed on their website. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

    Monger on.
    Booker Jewelry is also booking for Lisa.

    kdollsla is yet another.

    SAG too.

  15. #2623

    YR Baby Ria

    Quote Originally Posted by Owliee  [View Original Post]
    I would add:

    Kte. Baby Megan.
    Boner. Check her out asap. Lmk what you think but I think she's the one at the moment. She's hellaaaa young.

    https://www.yuaray.com/babyria

  16. #2622

    YR Baby Ria. Where the

    Was trying to book my baby sky but she wasn't avail so they recommended me a new baby girl. I think she came in the middle of the night because there seemed to be no information about her. She gave me MKC Subi / KTE Bonnie vibes with her fresh clean look.

    Objective Rating: 9/10.

    Rating: 9/10.

    -Fake pictures (Definitely to hide her identity)

    -Very petite.

    -Natural B.

    -No Tats.

    -Clean complexion.

    -Accurate description.

    -Light brown hair.

    -Total GFE experience.

    Walked in the door and there was this tiny little girl behind the door greeting me with a smile. She's CUTE AF. Had an incredibly GFE experience with her. I felt like a virgin DFK'ing for like 20 minutes. I was like can we just do this and nothing else? Of course I was kidding and she laughed. I'm not sure if she's completely new to the game or she was working briefly somewhere else came here. But she's definitely new to LA and not a rebrand. She had this slight worried look because she said that she was super busy and wasn't sure if she could handle all this. One of those rare times where I wish I had enough to take care of a provider. She said she was going to stay for a few months but you know how the good ones can get burnt out real fast. Anyway, Definite repeat and my new ATF. I would advise ya'll see her sooner than later cause idk when she's going to disappear.

    https://www.yuaray.com/babyria

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape