Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 887 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8056

    Stef

    I finally got to see Stef again today. She said her phone had been messed up the last couple of days she was responding to my text but I wasn't receiving them. She really is a sweet one. Definitely one of my atf. Said she is only here for another week or two. So if your able to get her attention and lucky enough to see her she is definitely worth it. Treat her well Greenville. TM.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...9/692749853761

  2. #8055

    I would like to know as well.

    Interested if real!


  3. #8054

    Don't Bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    This one might just be worth the road trip to Greenwood if she was legit. If there's no one to TOFTT, I might have to volunteer.
    I TOFTT today. Jennifer is an extreme clock watcher, actually cheated me out of some time. Refused to do oral at all. Really poor hand skills. I wouldn't go back to see her if she were giving it away.

  4. #8053

  5. #8052

    Anderson Meg

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...k/512891342542

    I planned to see this one recently. I have only seen one person that has posted about seeing her and he supposedly seen four girls in one day. Never heard of someone doing that before. Has anyone else on here has anyone else seen her? She was supposed to meet me in an empty parking lot and I told her I was there but I never wait somewhere and always wait until they show up first. I texted her and told her to let me know when she is 10 minutes away. In the meantime I rode around the area and noticed two Uncle LEO's coming into the area on the corner where we were supposed to meet at. Maybe a coincidence, but I think not.

  6. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by SCTerabyte  [View Original Post]
    I would question if it is real based on the location in the ad. South Carolina. Just saying.
    Several people on here have said that she is a scam. I would avoid.

  7. #8050

  8. #8049

  9. #8048

    In my book

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    This one might just be worth the road trip to Greenwood if she was legit. If there's no one to TOFTT, I might have to volunteer.

  10. #8047

    Puerto Rican Indian


  11. #8046

    Courtney scamimg

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...l/490013393915

    Finally got a chance to see her. Got to her place she led me thru the house. Took the money stepped out for a sec. The a random dude shows up to chase me out. Avoid at all costs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220608-084821_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #8045
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #8044

    Real?

    Anyone contacted this one?

    It looks TGTBT but also looks real.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/888331028264

  14. #8043
    Awesome! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has 2 or 3 numbers, not sure why, but she has an amazing body and is really sweet.

  15. #8042
    Def would like to know more about her. Looks to be interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape