Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 907 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6214

    Greece?

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleM372  [View Original Post]
    Last Saturday I saw Natalie Rose for a one hour outcall. It cost $300 for BBFSCIP and Uber costs.

    Had her strip down during a lap dance and then suck me off in the living room.

    Face-fucked her some and then moved to the bedroom and finished inside her, bare, in reverse cowgirl.

    Didn't make use of the multi-pops that she offers because my refractory period is a bit too long these days.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/82939451 (doesn't seem to work for me).

    https://tryst.link/escort/nymphonatalie69

    She said that she advertises on Megapersonals too but I didn't see her on there. She looked the same as in the photos.
    Could not see her add on escortalligator either. Does she go to greece?

  2. #6213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1656

    Rubber

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Do you really want to depend on a hooker having the exact rubber you like, in your size, in the style that works best for you, that isn't expired, and has no holes in it?

    I will always be bringing my own.
    Take the advice from the Michelin Man. Just like tires one tire doesn't fit all cars. LOL.

  3. #6212

    Bbfs?

    Any other girls you received BBFS from? Just curious I would like to stay away from all of them girls barebacking mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleM372  [View Original Post]
    Last Saturday I saw Natalie Rose for a one hour outcall. It cost $300 for BBFSCIP and Uber costs.

    Had her strip down during a lap dance and then suck me off in the living room.

    Face-fucked her some and then moved to the bedroom and finished inside her, bare, in reverse cowgirl.

    Didn't make use of the multi-pops that she offers because my refractory period is a bit too long these days.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/82939451 (doesn't seem to work for me).

    https://tryst.link/escort/nymphonatalie69

    She said that she advertises on Megapersonals too but I didn't see her on there. She looked the same as in the photos.

  4. #6211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1769

    Rubbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Bring a rubber? I'm an engineer. On my next project I'm going to tell my client to bring me a hard hat, glasses, calculator, and pencil.
    Do you really want to depend on a hooker having the exact rubber you like, in your size, in the style that works best for you, that isn't expired, and has no holes in it?

    I will always be bringing my own.

  5. #6210

    Big Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltare  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/83228554

    Been my go to blow and go for shy of a year. Good BBBJ, spit, but always stays on it awhile for aftercare. Quick response, clean incall, never waiting in the parking lot for 30 minutes or ghosted, all very straightforward. She smokes and I did have the smell after only once. Incall is slightly in the west end but not in an area I would consider bad, sometimes a little more busy than I'd like. No clock watching BBBJ for 80. Reliable, solid head, hey it's enough for me to repeat in current Louisville.
    Bring a rubber? I'm an engineer. On my next project I'm going to tell my client to bring me a hard hat, glasses, calculator, and pencil.

  6. #6209

    NastyNemphNatalie Natalie Rose

    Last Saturday I saw Natalie Rose for a one hour outcall. It cost $300 for BBFSCIP and Uber costs.

    Had her strip down during a lap dance and then suck me off in the living room.

    Face-fucked her some and then moved to the bedroom and finished inside her, bare, in reverse cowgirl.

    Didn't make use of the multi-pops that she offers because my refractory period is a bit too long these days.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/82939451 (doesn't seem to work for me).

    https://tryst.link/escort/nymphonatalie69

    She said that she advertises on Megapersonals too but I didn't see her on there. She looked the same as in the photos.

  7. #6208
    Quote Originally Posted by OlMuffDiver  [View Original Post]
    She's real, looks like pics maybe even a little better. Clean sober cool chick.

  8. #6207

    Lisa Jane

    Has anyone seen Lisa Jane?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/83556245

    Thanks.

  9. #6206

    Bad Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba1234  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a "massage therapist" with in a Middletown establishment a few years back.

    I see she is working out of a cheap room this week.

    She is larger than I normally prefer. However, back in the day we did enjoy some fun during a massage session https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/83541775.
    I wanted to give her a try, but her reviews are consistently bad. She may need to focus on massages only because it's evident she hates being an escort. Hopefully the reviews improve.

  10. #6205

    Info on Gabby

    Gents,

    Love Gabby's pics. Looks to be a great time. Just wondering if anyone can provide further info. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/83546044

  11. #6204

    April Rene

    She used to be a "massage therapist" with in a Middletown establishment a few years back.

    I see she is working out of a cheap room this week.

    She is larger than I normally prefer. However, back in the day we did enjoy some fun during a massage session https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/83541775.

  12. #6203

    Can confirm good time can be had, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by U7081  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet with Lyric a few times but the pattern goes something like this. I send a text and get a response 8-20 hours later asking if I am still interested. I agree we discuss what type of session and duration I am looking for. We agree on the rate and she asks for the address which I provide. She then says that she is on the way and will be at my place in X minutes. She never shows and does not respond to my follow up text / call.

    A few days go by and she sends a text asking if I want to meet. I say sure but then point out that she no showed last time. Without fail she apologizes and says that she fell asleep. I set the appointment time and again she says she is on the way and never shows.

    This loop has happened at least three times over the last couple of months. It is not a huge deal since I know better than to count on her to actually show up. Has anyone had a good experience with Lyric recently? I know there are older positive reviews but a lot can change in a couple of years. And this kind of unreliability is typical user red flag. Not really keen on paying a high price, with a lot of rules for an addict.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...806/5023532299
    She's all about the business, not passionate at all. Having said that, however, she can absolutely work you to death. Just more clinical than sexual in my experience.

    Pics represent, and she is a hottie.

    Be patient, and be safe.

  13. #6202

    Rosalie in Cincy 4' 6""

    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    I need to full my midget fantasy before I die. Anyone know any short providers? Willing to pay whatever.
    I've never seen her but would like to.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe

  14. #6201

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    I need to full my midget fantasy before I die. Anyone know any short providers? Willing to pay whatever.
    She is under 5 foot.

  15. #6200

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she about 4'10"?
    I will research her and her reviews because I want a good and stress free experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape