Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19036
    Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 73

    Flanders

    Man, you arent kidding about Ivy and I can confirm that Kiki's service is excellent. Best BBBJ I've had in awhile. Baby is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by FsSdMon  [View Original Post]
    I had made a good connection with Ivy when she was at 7 Spa for those few months (on and off). Exchanged numbers and kept in contact. I was surprised to hear she was back in town and back at Mesa Rim / Flanders. She said I should come and visit and who am I to say no. She was waiting for me with a hug and a smooch. Led me to the far room. They did the usual, showing me the "other" options in case I was interested.

    Introduced to Baby and Kiki. Baby. Taller (5'6" Cute face and Smile, Skinny, Fake and Round Boobs. Not great English. Strong hands. Kiki. Short (5'0" Cute and Curvy, Strong Hands, but not my type. They said her service was great including a great massage.

    I decided to stay with the reason I came for. Ivy. She's one of my ATF. We just work well together. We talk, We laugh, We fit well. She did tell me that she had another appointment and could only do 45 minutes with me. Also, her prices have gone up so don't expect to get a BBBJ or some of her other talents without paying more. Inflation all the way around, I guess. LOL. Good English. Enthusiastic. She massaged and rubbed me to an excited stage. She rubbed her large tits all over me and I felt her lips & tongue working my back, neck and ears. I was hard and ready!! Amazing BBBJ, that turned into me dining in. I love when she gets wet and moves and grinds into my face with her pussy. She said she was ready to fuck. Standing Mish, with her legs up around my neck, where I worked her good. Got her onto the table and into K9. Moved between grabbing her tits and hips. She was rubbing me and herself underneath. We came together and I felt her wetness running down her legs. So Hot! Check her and the other girls out. Def some good options there. She's on a schedule so text before you head there.

  2. #19035

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by MaliBoog1911  [View Original Post]
    Sophia has become one of my ATF's. I was with her the other night. She is such a sweetheart to me. She is a great kisser and loves oral. I enjoy pounding her in many different ways. It's so true what our senior hobbyist have said. She is a sex freak. Even after pounding and exploding she still want's to be rubbed to orgasm some more. It's pretty nice to see her genuinely climax and cum all over the sheets and on my hands.

    I'm not as young as before so I have to prepare mentally and physically for my playtime with Sophia. When it's done, I'm sweating from the hard pounding and rubbing between our bodies. I love Sophia. You will too.
    Yes, Sophia is an absolute beast in bed (I mean that in the best way possible LOL). She's the wildest, most orgasmic AMP girl I have ever seen in my life.

    Mr MuffMan.

  3. #19034
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    No. None of them offer that.

    When I read raw sex, I read it as raw, passionate sex.

    Not related to unprotected bullshit.
    Yes, none of them offer that. Mongers, let's be careful with our wording please, as it leads to unnecessary confusion. And please don't speculate that you "think" bare is on the table, like some monger did last week about a girl at NLBC. The girls at NLBC and 7 Spa do not offer BBFS period! You can take what CuriousJo8 and myself are saying about this subject to the bank, as if anybody would know it's us.

    Mr MuffMan.

  4. #19033
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472
    No. None of them offer that.

    When I read raw sex, I read it as raw, passionate sex.

    Not related to unprotected bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Which girl offered raw?

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #19032

    Raw not raw

    Not raw as in BBFS. Raw like hardcore. If it was BB I would say BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Which girl offered raw?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #19031

    Sophia at 7 Spa

    Sophia has become one of my ATF's. I was with her the other night. She is such a sweetheart to me. She is a great kisser and loves oral. I enjoy pounding her in many different ways. It's so true what our senior hobbyist have said. She is a sex freak. Even after pounding and exploding she still want's to be rubbed to orgasm some more. It's pretty nice to see her genuinely climax and cum all over the sheets and on my hands.

    I'm not as young as before so I have to prepare mentally and physically for my playtime with Sophia. When it's done, I'm sweating from the hard pounding and rubbing between our bodies. I love Sophia. You will too.

  7. #19030

    BBFS at 7?

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPickle  [View Original Post]
    . Raw fucking with attractive girls I would say are in their early to mid 30's. Sophia is nasty and GFE! I wish she spoke English, but then it might be too addictive. Our other friend who took the new girl Casey was disappointed. Too many rules and complaints. But she was more attractive than Sophia or Kayla. So buyer beware. So far I think this experience beats NLBC because I never had a 3 sum there. And it's definitely better than my experience at 108.
    Which girl offered raw?

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #19029
    Quote Originally Posted by KsGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I'm traveling to the area Friday and staying in La Mesa, is there any places that are recommend in this area? From what I have read in San Diego, it's so far above what I have experienced.

    Thanks I'm advance.
    Search function works just as well for La Mesa as it does for San Diego. Give it a whirl, you'll be surprised.

    Or you can sign up for my Uber service. For $200 I'll drive you to any AMP you aren't willing to do the leg work to find.

  9. #19028

    La mesa

    Traveling soon, just wondering if any places in la Mesa are any good.

    Thanks.

  10. #19027

    LaMesa

    I'm traveling to the area soon, just wondering if any place in la Mesa are worth a visit.

    Thanks.

  11. #19026

    Julie Erma

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGuySex  [View Original Post]
    Went into Erma yesterday morning, Julie met me at the front door, she led me to the room.

    I got undressed and laid down and she returned in a couple of minutes.

    She asked how I wanted the massage and I told her firm for a few minutes then soft. Because she already had the tip and knew what I wanted I immediately started playing with her ass and she started running those beautiful C over my head onto my neck.

    On the flip off came her dress and a soft sexy massage was begun. She touched everywhere but my junk for a couple of minutes until I could not stand it. While rubbing my abdomen and kissing my chest I gentle took her hand to where I wanted her to go. She looked at me and gave a big smile.

    She then kissed my belly, inside both thighs then gave the boys some attention before giving me a warm delightful BBBJ.

    She asked if I was ready and slid the cover on where she proceeded to RCG then CG so I could hold on to her tits all of this done at slow warm pace. I felt it coming on and we switched to doggy and the paced picked up with a explosion. I backed off and she slid off the table, removed the condom and went to get a warm towel. She helped me dress, a kiss on the cheek and a bottle of water and she led me to the back door. Can't wait to get back.
    I had already had Annie and her amazing ball sucking skills. So I was going to go visit Amy at 8 spa but the lineup swap (still might go 7 spa later visit but Amy is the ATF right there.) So I rode back and actually tried out Julia because its just a skip away from where I am currently residing. And Not going to lie she was a nice little hidden gem.

    Julie's blowjob was amazing also BBBJ had to ask for it but still amazing Had the nice sucking action with an amazing amount suction but somehow still feeling soft warm, With good eye contact. Now why I say she's a hidden gem is she had a body on her in my personal opinion Nice little perky booty. Natural D's. Skinny. Couldn't ask for more. Aloud DATY and then Man I started pumping away in missionary. Warm and soft is the best way to explained how it feels so I am not complaining.

    Well to other news. Anyone know when Hunni at NLBC might be making a return?

  12. #19025

    Open Late?

    Any of the more talented spas open past 11 pm?

  13. #19024

    Funny story and a breakthrough

    I had a friend visiting from the East Coast so three of us went to dinner last night. We decided on some fun and I looked up 7 spa. Uber took us to El Cajon Blvd. Wow. Not the right place. 3 grannies massaged us and we had to plead for HJs. I thought maybe my granny Nancy was a reservist for Mimi and the other two guys got the real girls. Nope! So funny. So we all nutted and walked out after decent hour massages. Then we figured out that 7 is on University and headed there. And it was game on from there. Sophia, Kayla and Casey / Cassie. Sophia was my pick and my visiting friend took Kayla. Asses were eaten both ways. Sloppy BBBjs were had. Raw fucking with attractive girls I would say are in their early to mid 30's. Sophia is nasty and GFE! I wish she spoke English, but then it might be too addictive. Our other friend who took the new girl Casey was disappointed. Too many rules and complaints. But she was more attractive than Sophia or Kayla. So buyer beware. So far I think this experience beats NLBC because I never had a 3 sum there. And it's definitely better than my experience at 108.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmperSanSD  [View Original Post]
    Sophia fucked me all over the room. Not even sure where to start, but goddamn!

    Made my appointment, and luckily no wait this visit. I was greeted and shown to the smaller room in the back by Sophia. I got a chub walking down the hall, thinking about what I was about to do with her.

    Some hot, passionate DFK then nipples in my mouth. Handed her the HF and she stepped out for a moment. I got undressed and sat in the chair this time. She was a bit puzzled that I wasn't on the table but I motioned for her to strip for me and come over. I'm already getting hard watching her undress. She comes over shoves her tits in my face, and we start making out crazy as I explore her sexy ass body. Kissing and licking down my chest and stomach till she drops to her knees and gives me one of the most satisfying BBBJ's I've had in a long time.

    Deep, sloppy, and wet just the way I like it.

    Doggie must be her favorite, after gloving up that's pretty much all we did; and she fucks hard. RCG to start in the chair utilizing the arm rests, hit her from behind as she held the top of the chair. Moved the mirror over palms on the wall doggie, then bent her over the table before losing it in the bag. I wanted to let it go in her mouth, but slamming her pussy from behind while smacking her ass was so goddamn hot.

    Shown to the shower for cleanup and introduced to Cassie on the way out. (who's body also looks incredible). She had a cute giggle and funny smile on her face. Probably from all the raucous coming from the back room. Definitely a cutie.

  14. #19023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    108 Yo-Yo

    YoYo is about 5'3 120#. Bald pussy. 34 C. Her small hands were strong. She took the knots out of my legs and ass. After a little bit of that she started rubbing my cock and kneeled down and sucked well. She pulled me towards the couch where she could get comfortable, got me covered and instantly put her face down and ass up and let me pound like that until I was ready. She then gave me a great sloppy BJ and HJ until I exploded. She worked very hard.

  15. #19022

    La Mesa

    I'm traveling to the area Friday and staying in La Mesa, is there any places that are recommend in this area? From what I have read in San Diego, it's so far above what I have experienced.

    Thanks I'm advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape