Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 17689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10099

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was the queen b of the vixens, in charge.

  2. #10098

    Hahaha!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/83549493

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/83538057

    Just look at pics in these two "different" ads and read the services listed and you will see, LOL!

    They aren't even trying anymore, hahaha!

  3. #10097

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    This is the Destiny that everyone talks about! Not a BBW but gets called that because in this industry she's not a spinner basically. She's got a big ass for sure and her service is top notch. Read the reviews. Tons about her ass. She's curvy with a little extra but def in all the right places! She has some of the best tasty and feeling pussy you will come across. She's also very young early 20's. Hope this helps.
    That's her and I believe this week doing some doubles with a few of the vixens good times if you venture out great location.

    Good service.

  4. #10096

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    She has her own website, she's on Tryst, Erotic Monkey, LC and she's with the Stl Vixens. The girl is everywhere, which is why she quickly became popular.

  5. #10095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    This is the Destiny that everyone talks about! Not a BBW but gets called that because in this industry she's not a spinner basically. She's got a big ass for sure and her service is top notch. Read the reviews. Tons about her ass. She's curvy with a little extra but def in all the right places! She has some of the best tasty and feeling pussy you will come across. She's also very young early 20's. Hope this helps.
    She's working on other sites.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-5c26dd6eda8a

  6. #10094

  7. #10093

    Name change?

    I recognize the pictures. She's a older provider that posts then disappears. Any reviews on her service? Goes by Nilla now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/83537839

  8. #10092

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to confirm if I saw a confirmation of this provider Brianna. Can't seem to find in search but I thought I remember seeing something of 'lack luster' or the like? Am I just mixed up or? Any help would be appreciated! Trying to find a slim provider in SoCo is virtually impossible!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...645/7136599714
    The skinny girl post in Nashville and has ads, can't say about the other girl.

  9. #10091

    Wrong Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Titsmcgee  [View Original Post]
    I'm new, first post. I like bubble butts to thick (not BBW, some pudge is fine), not really a tit guy but they're a plus. I'm wondering if there's any info on these girls? Also, who has the best ass and skills in STL?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-mcknight

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-mcfadden-9

    https://tryst.link/massage/destiny-98 (is this the Destiny from vixens everyone been mentioning?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe97
    This is the Destiny that everyone talks about! Not a BBW but gets called that because in this industry she's not a spinner basically. She's got a big ass for sure and her service is top notch. Read the reviews. Tons about her ass. She's curvy with a little extra but def in all the right places! She has some of the best tasty and feeling pussy you will come across. She's also very young early 20's. Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9EF63938-20A5-429C-940D-12497031C834.jpg‎  

  10. #10090

    Anyone TOFTT?

    Just trying to confirm if I saw a confirmation of this provider Brianna. Can't seem to find in search but I thought I remember seeing something of 'lack luster' or the like? Am I just mixed up or? Any help would be appreciated! Trying to find a slim provider in SoCo is virtually impossible!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...645/7136599714
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9eb55d3e4fd0d4ae6317629c40d8041e_f.jpg‎   87a6a0b541e0ffefa070bf2306174816_f.jpg‎  

  11. #10089

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Must have changed, last I had it it was rank and rotted smell could not finish, glad to hear if she has really cleaned it up, if true, she is cute, I wonder if her mom is still in the biz? She is a real cutie.
    I saw Piper a while ago, before she took her break and returned. The smell was so foul, I couldn't finish. It was like she was rotting from the inside. I went to the sink to attempt to clean myself, while she was getting dressed and setting up the next one visit. I assumed she got treated for it when she disappeared. Guess not.

  12. #10088

    Any info on these, or who has the best ass in STL?

    I'm new, first post. I like bubble butts to thick (not BBW, some pudge is fine), not really a tit guy but they're a plus. I'm wondering if there's any info on these girls? Also, who has the best ass and skills in STL?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marina-mcknight

    https://tryst.link/escort/mia-mcfadden-9

    https://tryst.link/massage/destiny-98 (is this the Destiny from vixens everyone been mentioning?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe97

  13. #10087
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Well remember YMMV.

    If she's not into you, she's not into you.

    I've had providers that I know get rave reviews and are just "OK" at best.
    Of course. YMMV always and forever.

  14. #10086
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Nope she's not an experienced bdsm, not even close to it. She likes to ask you about your career, give a lackluster BJ, and then lay there while you pound one out. It's okay at best. You should train her to be a sub LOL. She needs to learn how to take directions.
    Well remember YMMV.

    If she's not into you, she's not into you.

    I've had providers that I know get rave reviews and are just "OK" at best.

  15. #10085

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Probably ridiculously priced too.
    $$$ plus. Is the cost from a few friends of mone that have visited.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape