Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48676
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nite, I respectfully disagree with you. One of the key success factors for Massage Legend over their first year has been the consistent flow of new talent. We both know how transient masseuses are and the challenges this presents.

    It is actually the closed-minded and antiquated business practices you cited that creates such an unstable and volatile market for the massage shops. I admire the Legend approach rather than searching Greyhound Stations, various "Shelters" or other sketch practices that have been the traditional mode of acquiring workers.

    Finally, somebody exhibited a more sophisticated approach with true business savvy! Hats off to Ms. Wang!
    I never suggested that ML or any other parlor cruises Greyhound stations looking for talent. Many CAMP girls answer online ads in China, get over here, and move from city to city doing massages until they can become independent. If they become legal and established, they're free to go and work where they please. Why would a model-quality woman be desperate enough to work at a CAMP? Seems they'd have better options. At the very least, they could find a Chinese or American sugar daddy to take care of them.

  2. #48675

    Orlando Monger

    What's up fellas any places y'all recommend near Alpharetta? AMP, LMP or any independent providers. DM or respond here if you are in the Orlando area I will provide you with some gems as well ty.

  3. #48674

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    In the independent scene there are.

    Check out rubmd.com.

    Isabella (Latina) is in cobb.
    Is this the Isabel you speak of? https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/059c38d...7-eca2b80b09cf.

  4. #48673

    New Concepts for Acquiring Masseuses

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    No profitable parlor strategizes at that level (CAMP / KAMP) because it isn't necessary. As long as they currently do whatever they need to get the green, no need to fuck with a sound business model.
    Nite, I respectfully disagree with you. One of the key success factors for Massage Legend over their first year has been the consistent flow of new talent. We both know how transient masseuses are and the challenges this presents.

    It is actually the closed-minded and antiquated business practices you cited that creates such an unstable and volatile market for the massage shops. I admire the Legend approach rather than searching Greyhound Stations, various "Shelters" or other sketch practices that have been the traditional mode of acquiring workers.

    Finally, somebody exhibited a more sophisticated approach with true business savvy! Hats off to Ms. Wang!

  5. #48672
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles101  [View Original Post]
    Are there any white or Latina girls?
    Go to Lilly or Yuki.

  6. #48671

    Legal Issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    A preference for what? Ivy and Sunny are CAMPs, so HE only. Sauna One and Orange Spa are KAMPs. Orange is closed and Sauna One is having serious legal issues and may not re-open. No FS options in this equation.
    What kind of legal issues? I was there a few weeks ago and everything seemed cool as a cucumber.

  7. #48670

    Good time at ML

    So it had been awhile since I had a dream that I went to a MP. Here it is. Dreamt I went to Massage Legend and was greeted by what I thought was the MS. Mid forties, plain. Told her 90 min. Prices were higher on their price sheet than the website at $. I laid down and she came in. Solid massage. Not amazing. Some teasing and the flip to standard finish with some UTC. Her name is Kelly. Asked on the way out. What is liked was after cleaning up she continued the massage. Will go back and try someone else.

  8. #48669
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    A preference for what? Ivy and Sunny are CAMPs, so HE only. Sauna One and Orange Spa are KAMPs. Orange is closed and Sauna One is having serious legal issues and may not re-open. No FS options in this equation.
    Thanks for the info. I will report back once I try one of these spots.

  9. #48668
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJaynus96  [View Original Post]
    Keep hearing all the rave about ML. Has anyone gotten FS there or what's the extent they'll go to? (Understand it varies if you're a regular, but just in general).
    Have not experienced FS here, regular service only.

  10. #48667
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Between Ivy (midtown), Sunny feet massage, Sauna One, Orange Spa?
    Ivy! Girls are hot and fun.

  11. #48666
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely interesting! The real challenge for Massage Legend is finding the right balance between beauty and massage skills; those two things don't necessarily come as standard equipment.
    No profitable parlor strategizes at that level (CAMP / KAMP) because it isn't necessary. As long as they currently do whatever they need to get the green, no need to fuck with a sound business model.

  12. #48665
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeGolf197  [View Original Post]
    On a whim, stopped by A1 massage in Smyna off Cobb Pkwy. Only one person there, 50 old Asian. She was nice, honestly looked tired. Went with the 30 min, She gave good massage with a whole lot of teasing, did the flip and jumped right to the HJ, Technique needs to improve but am thinking I am not the first. Out the door 40 + 40, I will keep searching.
    Pretty sure you're the first.

  13. #48664
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Between Ivy (midtown), Sunny feet massage, Sauna One, Orange Spa?
    A preference for what? Ivy and Sunny are CAMPs, so HE only. Sauna One and Orange Spa are KAMPs. Orange is closed and Sauna One is having serious legal issues and may not re-open. No FS options in this equation.

  14. #48663

    Anyone have a preference?

    Between Ivy (midtown), Sunny feet massage, Sauna One, Orange Spa?

  15. #48662
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItHarder  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Which do you prefer? Hopefully their talent its ancient. A L1 is all you can find in Savannah so I love it when I get a chance to venture out and try new places.
    Sending you a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape