Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19188

    Reverse image search

    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1009  [View Original Post]
    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/ramona-cruz

    This one looks TGTBT. Anyone TOFTT?
    A revere image search shows many agencies using these photos since 2018 including this group in Amsterdam. Fake or at best bait and switch.

    https://www.amsterdamescortgirls.com...57493613_1.jpg

  2. #19187

    High end

    Angelique gunn.

    Dreamt of Angelique gunn she is primarily in Vegas but has come to Chicago before. If you guys see her in vegas maybe you can convince her to come to Chicago more often. She looks much better in person and has pics that are less photo shopped on twitter. She is gorgeous super GFE and the conversation were really fun. Her cups where huge and she maintains great eye contact almost the whole time both in BBBJ and standard. Really great experience and probably my atf. YMMV as with all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelique-gunn

    Calliste Camu.

    Dreamt of Calliste Camu recently and she is way prettier in person than in photos. She is super enthusiastic and engaging the whole time. Lots of fun and she seems like a smart girl. I will say that conversation at times felt one way but it might just be that our chemistry is not that good. Might repeat eventually but not anytime soon, But I do recommend. YMMV as always.

  3. #19186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1009  [View Original Post]
    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/ramona-cruz

    This one looks TGTBT. Anyone TOFTT?
    This is a close one. On one hand, girls who look like that don't typically do 30 minute sessions, especially not when they're outcall only. On the other hand, $500 for an hour is close to the going rate for that level of girl (although I would expect closer to $600+).

    Give it a go and let us know what happens. Obviously bail if she asks for a deposit.

  4. #19185

    Lacey

    Got in touch with her a few months ago to set up a meeting. We agreed to a time that day but she went silent after. Haven't actually seen her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have texted her as well. Slow to respond.

    Maybe someone else has had better luck?

  5. #19184

    Tgtbt?

    https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/ramona-cruz

    This one looks TGTBT. Anyone TOFTT?

  6. #19183
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I tried to set up a time with her but she never responded. Sounds like I dodged a bullet. Gonorrhea is a ***** of a STI. Bacterial STIs like Gonorrhea and Chlamydia are easily treated but have the worst symptoms in my opinion.

    I'm surprised though. Those Rosemont / O'Hare girls are usually really clean and get tested regularly. And throat Gonorrhea is extremely painful and uncomfortable. Not something an infected person can easily ignore.

    You sure it was her that gave it to you?
    I'll reply via PM. I guess my posts have been deleted because my warning violated forum rules. Which is weird, I'd think people want to be given a heads up

    If anyone has questions, PM me.

  7. #19182

    Sarah?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83450468

    I know she has been reviewed in the past but I cannot find the posts, can someone point me in the right direction or give me a review?

  8. #19181

    Latina

    Has anyone experienced this one yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/82439066

  9. #19180

    Was wondering the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Were you hitting that bare?
    I was going to call her tomorrow.

  10. #19179

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Borderline? She wants $200 per hour and looks like that?

    Run far far away.
    When it's too good to be true, it's false.

  11. #19178

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by LogansRun  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for a review here and wasn't able to find one. Has anyone ever met up with Lacey? She and I have been playing phone tag for a few days now and she is not very fast at responding to texts. Anyone else been successful? https://tryst.link/escort/amanda8711.
    I have texted her as well. Slow to respond.

    Maybe someone else has had better luck?

  12. #19177

    Info needed

    Hi,

    I was just wondering if anyone has seen the girl below. All I know is that everything is covered.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...379/2243996831

  13. #19176
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I saw a report on Daisy here a few weeks ago. I wound up seeing her, and she was as good as advertised. In fact, I saw her 4 times in 2. 5 weeks.

    However, I think she has given my my first ever STI. I've only been with her in the last few weeks, but recently it started to burn when I pissed. This morning, I had very foul smelling white / green discharge from my dick, and my balls were achy.

    I'm awaiting test results, but I got a shot of antibiotics in my ass and a prescription for more to take over the next week.

    Anyone who has seen her recently. I'd recommend getting tested, just in case.

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456
    Were you hitting that bare?

  14. #19175
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #19174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Borderline? She wants $200 per hour and looks like that?

    Run far far away.
    Not sure how you came across my almost two month old post but thanks for the advice haha! I did not contact her.

    EDIT: ah someone else was asking. Well regardless, I got the same vibes. If anyone else takes the plunge, do report back... hopes aren't high however

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape