Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 1299 1799 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25369
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know if you saw her and how it went. I have tried to connect on several occasions and communication stopped before I get to see her. Got to her location and was ghosted.

    Thanks.
    Post #25206.

  2. #25368

    Anyone see her yet?

    That ass keeps catching my eye but we got ads on Eros and STG with different numbers and same pics. Got my spider sense telling me this is fake. Can anyone tell me otherwise?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7645331.htm?cat=1

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/087481560465

    Thanks! Stay safe.

  3. #25367

    Christa

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Planning to see this one tonight or tomm. Staying over my way. Then around a while but I don't see many recent reviews. If anyone has been put out appreciate it and if not I'll post how my visit goes.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/216559920667
    Please let us know if you saw her and how it went. I have tried to connect on several occasions and communication stopped before I get to see her. Got to her location and was ghosted.

    Thanks.

  4. #25366
    Quote Originally Posted by Xd2301  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Standard donation. That's normally between you and the provider.

  5. #25365

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    Same request here, please, from Senior member from Roanoke, visiting next week on business.

    In return, I have UTRs from Roanoke, Charlottesville and Newport News to trade.
    Also still interested in her digits. Slim pickings around here.

  6. #25364

    Foxy

    Hey guy Foxy msg me & said she has a room this morning & is available. Sm msg me for #.

  7. #25363
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    OK guys she has my jaybird stamp of approval. Better looking in person than her pics and and a very intelligent girl. No clock watching and her rule is for you to be showered before you come because she is as well. Safe play only which is good with me. No Greek allowed but it wasn't needed as her cat is very snug. Located in a nice area of western Chesterfield in an older home. Treat her good and she will treat you good.
    What was the damage?

  8. #25362

    Midlothian girl

    Caught up with this one recently. I have seen a couple reviews on her recently that stated her pics were a little bit dated and that she was a little bit heavier than her pictures show. Those pics are a lot dated and a little bit heavier means about 40 lbs. If you schedule with this one expecting the petite little thang in her ad, you are going to be disappointed. She does have a gag reflex, but it doesn't stop her from taking care of things. I thought her head game was nice. BBBJ and swallows every drop. Visit wasn't bad, she just wasn't what I was expecting based on her pics and the recent reviews. She was in the midlo / chippenham area. Not much to choose from on this side of town.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/374404880735

  9. #25361

  10. #25360
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1977  [View Original Post]
    Yes, most of us guys that have been around a few years have. Go have fun and report.

  11. #25359
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Planning to see this one tonight or tomm. Staying over my way. Then around a while but I don't see many recent reviews. If anyone has been put out appreciate it and if not I'll post how my visit goes.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/216559920667
    OK guys she has my jaybird stamp of approval. Better looking in person than her pics and and a very intelligent girl. No clock watching and her rule is for you to be showered before you come because she is as well. Safe play only which is good with me. No Greek allowed but it wasn't needed as her cat is very snug. Located in a nice area of western Chesterfield in an older home. Treat her good and she will treat you good.

  12. #25358

  13. #25357

    Tayrn

    Same request here, please, from Senior member from Roanoke, visiting next week on business.

    In return, I have UTRs from Roanoke, Charlottesville and Newport News to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to contact Tayrn but didn't realize she has a new number. Could someone be kind enough to message me her new digits.

  14. #25356

    Christa

    Planning to see this one tonight or tomm. Staying over my way. Then around a while but I don't see many recent reviews. If anyone has been put out appreciate it and if not I'll post how my visit goes.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/216559920667

  15. #25355

    Christa

    Planning to see this one tonight or tomm. Staying over my way. Then around a while but I don't see many recent reviews. If anyone has been put out appreciate it and if not I'll post how my visit goes.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/216559920667

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape