Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 59496
-
06-08-22 22:53 #48666Banned Member

Posts: 13634No profitable parlor strategizes at that level (CAMP / KAMP) because it isn't necessary. As long as they currently do whatever they need to get the green, no need to fuck with a sound business model.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:11 #48665

Posts: 682Pretty sure you're the first.
Originally Posted by ForeGolf197
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:59 #48664Banned Member

Posts: 13634A preference for what? Ivy and Sunny are CAMPs, so HE only. Sauna One and Orange Spa are KAMPs. Orange is closed and Sauna One is having serious legal issues and may not re-open. No FS options in this equation.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:56 #48663Senior Member

Posts: 798Anyone have a preference?
Between Ivy (midtown), Sunny feet massage, Sauna One, Orange Spa?
-
06-08-22 19:51 #48662Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by DoinItHarder
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:48 #48661Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sherry is only about 5'3", so I wouldn't call that tall. What's considered tall in China are the northern Chinese ladies. They range from about 5'5" to 5'10".
Originally Posted by ShockerMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:46 #48660Banned Member

Posts: 13634As you found out, there's absolutely no comparison between New York NY and Milk. The former is one of the worst parlors in the Atlanta area.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:33 #48659Senior Member

Posts: 798Agree with the meh part. I prefer Asian Wellness and New Massage however I haven't been to Wellness in a while to confirm the current lineup.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:32 #48658Senior Member

Posts: 798Lucky to live in Orlando Forest! Milk is a great spot.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:29 #48657Senior Member

Posts: 798Brookhaven area
What's your favorite AMP in the Brookhaven area?
-
06-08-22 19:03 #48656Senior Member

Posts: 43ML tall skinny girl
Pretty sure you're referencing the famous Sherry, who all want to have sessions with, but can only be coordinated by going with 4 hands.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:46 #48655Senior Member

Posts: 26FS at Massage Legend
Keep hearing all the rave about ML. Has anyone gotten FS there or what's the extent they'll go to? (Understand it varies if you're a regular, but just in general).
-
06-08-22 17:54 #48654Senior Member

Posts: 332Meh
Stopped in one morning to validate your report but also needed a fix. Got Lily, older, 50 ish not too bad looking but not slim. Decent massage, lot of ass play. Didn't seem to mind some mutual touch leading to your same experience (but without the wonderful NIM). The finish was actually pretty good. Continued with a good neck and back massage. Since she was the only one there we were interrupted several times by inquisitive mongers. 60/60 but not sure I would repeat and not sure if I would pony up for other menu items if they were available.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 16:36 #48653Senior Member

Posts: 346New York NY Spa
So after a recommendation, I was looking for younger Korean girls at an AMP. So I paid a visit to NyNy Spa. I arrived and the door was wide open. I rang the bell and the door cracked a little and a much older lady (60 if I had to guess) with dark hair said "we only take cash $120". I asked if she would be my therapist today and she said yes. Thanks but no thanks I left and as I walked away she said to not come back. My visit to Atlanta was disappointing when it came to the AMP scene. Tried a xpuple otywr places and only saw grannies.
So I'm back in Orlando and heading downtown to Milk, where the girls are hot and the action hotter.
-
06-08-22 16:20 #48652Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks, I appreciate it. Which do you prefer? Hopefully their talent its ancient. A L1 is all you can find in Savannah so I love it when I get a chance to venture out and try new places.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




