Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 59503
-
06-09-22 10:58 #48673Senior Member

Posts: 240New Concepts for Acquiring Masseuses
Nite, I respectfully disagree with you. One of the key success factors for Massage Legend over their first year has been the consistent flow of new talent. We both know how transient masseuses are and the challenges this presents.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
It is actually the closed-minded and antiquated business practices you cited that creates such an unstable and volatile market for the massage shops. I admire the Legend approach rather than searching Greyhound Stations, various "Shelters" or other sketch practices that have been the traditional mode of acquiring workers.
Finally, somebody exhibited a more sophisticated approach with true business savvy! Hats off to Ms. Wang!
-
06-09-22 09:56 #48672Senior Member

Posts: 342Go to Lilly or Yuki.
Originally Posted by Chuckles101
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 08:55 #48671Senior Member

Posts: 26Legal Issues?
What kind of legal issues? I was there a few weeks ago and everything seemed cool as a cucumber.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 07:56 #48670Regular Member

Posts: 19Good time at ML
So it had been awhile since I had a dream that I went to a MP. Here it is. Dreamt I went to Massage Legend and was greeted by what I thought was the MS. Mid forties, plain. Told her 90 min. Prices were higher on their price sheet than the website at $. I laid down and she came in. Solid massage. Not amazing. Some teasing and the flip to standard finish with some UTC. Her name is Kelly. Asked on the way out. What is liked was after cleaning up she continued the massage. Will go back and try someone else.
-
06-09-22 06:26 #48669Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the info. I will report back once I try one of these spots.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 06:23 #48668Senior Member

Posts: 798Have not experienced FS here, regular service only.
Originally Posted by HughJaynus96
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 23:08 #48667Senior Member

Posts: 111Ivy! Girls are hot and fun.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:53 #48666Banned Member

Posts: 13634No profitable parlor strategizes at that level (CAMP / KAMP) because it isn't necessary. As long as they currently do whatever they need to get the green, no need to fuck with a sound business model.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:11 #48665

Posts: 682Pretty sure you're the first.
Originally Posted by ForeGolf197
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:59 #48664Banned Member

Posts: 13634A preference for what? Ivy and Sunny are CAMPs, so HE only. Sauna One and Orange Spa are KAMPs. Orange is closed and Sauna One is having serious legal issues and may not re-open. No FS options in this equation.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:56 #48663Senior Member

Posts: 798Anyone have a preference?
Between Ivy (midtown), Sunny feet massage, Sauna One, Orange Spa?
-
06-08-22 19:51 #48662Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by DoinItHarder
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:48 #48661Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sherry is only about 5'3", so I wouldn't call that tall. What's considered tall in China are the northern Chinese ladies. They range from about 5'5" to 5'10".
Originally Posted by ShockerMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:46 #48660Banned Member

Posts: 13634As you found out, there's absolutely no comparison between New York NY and Milk. The former is one of the worst parlors in the Atlanta area.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:33 #48659Senior Member

Posts: 798Agree with the meh part. I prefer Asian Wellness and New Massage however I haven't been to Wellness in a while to confirm the current lineup.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




