Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 41302
-
06-09-22 17:30 #26602Senior Member

Posts: 554Who
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 14:07 #26601Senior Member

Posts: 867Connie
Yes, I told her about her personal information being readily available. First, she was surprised and immediately after she said "oh well". Then I was surprised!!
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 13:50 #26600Senior Member

Posts: 363When I consider seeing providers, like everyone here, I Google the phone numbers to see if there's any red flags.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
She needs to be a lot more careful- her civilian info is too easily found (no, I'm not going to share it, because of the rules of the forum).
I had considered seeing her, but she's now off my list based off her activity. I get that being a sex worker is hard, and I wish her the best, but that doesn't justify cash and dash.
Thanks for sharing, Wowhunter. Hope your next one is much better!
-
06-09-22 13:46 #26599Senior Member

Posts: 363You got a better link? That STG link is dead. Nice job! Sounds like you found a good one!
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:58 #26598Senior Member

Posts: 90Go figure
Would like some details if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Well go figure. I was just over that way and was really considering setting up some vocal lessons (not for .80) but decided to just wait. Then 15 min later this. All the positive Intel and then this. Not going to lie. I am not concerned with looks as I am only interested in vocal car auditions. I'll try and find a PH swan who is willing sing for Jackson. If she says she is willing to chug ill offer a little incentive bonus.
-
06-09-22 12:56 #26597Senior Member

Posts: 867Connie
I reviewed her, has zero sexiness! You didn't miss anything.
Originally Posted by Wowhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:51 #26596Regular Member

Posts: 7Was thinking to setup appointment
Thanks for the info.
I was thinking to setup an appointment with her.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 12:15 #26595Senior Member

Posts: 250Lo consumed too much Candy.
I saw Lo about 8 months ago and she looked fine. Now she's fallen of the wagon. I set up a car visit for 80 Mario coins and had to abort the mission. Lo has scans all over her face and legs. I had to kick her out the car. She's catfishing with old pictures also. I had to kick her out the ride and make some bs excuse. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/626384249297.
-
06-09-22 12:10 #26594Senior Member

Posts: 250Avoid ghetto looking white girls
The signs we're in your face and you drop the ball. She's showing her middle finger in her pictures. Avoid ghetto white brauds. This person looks like a dude with a ton on make up also too. Never bring providers to your home, you're asking for trouble at that point.
Originally Posted by Wowhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 11:48 #26593Senior Member

Posts: 243Bad reviews
And when a provider has a pic with the middle finger up that is a no for me. She's saying fuck off, usually bad service or some bsis coming your way.
Originally Posted by Wowhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 10:54 #26592Senior Member

Posts: 58Heard about a Little different experience.
Heard nice person middle day, BBBJ with CIM swallow at her place off SS a few months ago was nice and clean place. Showed her tongue to show all gone. Little pricey is only reason for not repeat. Not skinny but not large. Sixty marshmallows.
Originally Posted by Wowhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 10:13 #26591Senior Member

Posts: 32Cash and Dash
Came in to my place and got comfy and asked for Cashapp in advance which I never do. Finally offered to take half after taking her top off. Started a lackluster bbj and after a couple minutes suddenly raised up and said put on your pants I forgot my dog in the car because I saw a police drive by and got nervous. As I was putting on my shorts she bolted for the door and was out the door and driving off by the time I got outside.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/977170365878
-
06-09-22 09:33 #26590Senior Member

Posts: 618Lost?
You titled your post referring to having lost another one. Who did we just recently lose?
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 21:14 #26589Senior Member

Posts: 1170About these here links he posts
He typically post reviews of these Latinas and always post links that are useless. I have asked him to provide better links but to no avail. Hopefully, since the girls all seem to come from Adultsearch, he will post a name to make them easier to search. At any rate, for those who struggle with copying and pasting a URL address or link, please see the following YouTube video; it's short and easy!
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCYP0mPeDoU
You're welcome!
-
06-08-22 21:12 #26588Senior Member

Posts: 248We've lost another one
As you can see from previous posts I've had some great and disaster dates. Been robbed. Set up.
I travel to Argentina and other Latin American countries for business every month. I see girls like this (https://gemidos.tv/melany) for an hour at $35. She's considered VIP. Non VIP (ie not independent and just working the local brothels. There are hundreds) run about $15 an hour.
The big difference between these hoes and our hoes are these purely do it on the side and they feed their families. It's "an honest" living there. The part I reflect on here regularly, is a recent visit I had with Ariel.
I recall her being enjoyable. Plump ass and honestly for the right connection she doesn't say no to much. She will tell you she doesn't kiss or do Greek but she sure does. She also moved from the home suits shithole. That's where it ends. Besides her comms being a disaster she has lost probably 30 lbs. Maybe more. She's a bag of bones. Ass deflated. I really struggled going through with the deed. Felt like giving her a hug and walking out as she has always been nice to me.
I mentally go through the list of providers I have dreamt about who are no longer with us. It's scary to count. Can't help but think I have contributed to that outcome.
Recall my very first visit with a provider was an outcall I had with Ms Ashton. She was tiny, hot and had only done this but a few times. The rest of you know her ultimate trajectory and thankfully she was the rare one who escaped the hobby with her life.
I guess every alcoholic or drug addict has a relapse so I'm sure I may see mine at some point. However, I'm going to defer my mongering to areas where it's legal (significantly reduces my risk on numerous fronts), I contribute cash to someone's grocery allowance not drug habit and most importantly the provider is hot. I've literally mongered in 30+ countries. Jacksonville is by far the most disgusting and dangerous.
I'm sure I'll get a few eye rolls for this post but since it included an Ariel review (sorry hun), it belonged here.
The forum saved my ass countless times so so I applaud the gents who contribute. If you're like me you probably don't post 1/10 of the times you visit someone. And god forbid you give a positive review and then she gets worn out LOL.
I personally hope the market correction that is forthcoming will bring back the hotties we had even just 5 years ago.
Best of luck to all and thanks for the support.
Tail.












Reply With Quote





