Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 44206
-
06-08-22 22:01 #29356Senior Member

Posts: 417Coconut in SA
I dropped by Coconut in SA. Its an older building with plenty of parking. It's easy to visit discretely, if the "walk of shame" is a concern.
I was greeted by a C-RA who collected the house fee and led me to the room ($40 for 30 min.) I didn't ask for a shower; she didn't ask if I wanted one.
A different C-RA came in to do the massage. I noticed that both wore similar outfits: jean shorts and a black T-shirt. (Uniform of the day?) She proceeded to provide a decent massage. In fact, early on, her positioning didn't allow me to touch her--so I decided to go along and see how things developed. Eventually, we got on the same page. 50/50 for $140.
Don't complain that I overpaid. I keeping my options open in case I want to visit again. I don't want to be branded as cheap.
Both of the ladies I observed had nice figures--at least the type I prefer. I suspect that they look young, but are older than they appear. I say that because both had really understated makeup, and no noticeable ink. (Regarding the makeup, I'm referring to the heavy mascara and exaggerated eye lashes that a lot of younger women--or women trying to look younger, sport nowadays.).
BTW: "coco nucifera" is commonly called coconut or coconut palm for the fruit it produces. (Yes, it is a fruit - not a nut.) I'm just saying some are getting too "clever" pretending to be discrete.
-
06-08-22 21:38 #29355Senior Member

Posts: 122[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-08-22 21:34 #29354Senior Member

Posts: 122If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck. Just ignore him.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:42 #29353Senior Member

Posts: 112Hailey
Thanks you saved me some money. Cindy at the same place is older petite Asian with good service I would recommend instead. Trying to find out if Amanda offers extra like someone here mentioned but didn't want to waste my money.
Originally Posted by IrishPunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:17 #29352Senior Member

Posts: 309Because over the decades, starting in 1996, I've ended up balls-deep in so much pussy by being charming, kind and generous, that's why. Works out well for me most wvery time. In fact, there's a Judy I'm moments away from enjoying again at an OC joint. Nice round booty, which now gets uncovered by her willingly, in anticipation of what's next. So you do yourself. While I do Judy.
Originally Posted by SpicyCurry
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:16 #29351Senior Member

Posts: 59Can use a translator. How much of a crapshoot are the El Classificado hookups? Would be cool if there were a separate thread for those.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:17 #29350Banned Member

Posts: 308Sh bw bfd
I hope everyone believes all the Trash talk about the the girls, the service, the laundry, the parking, the bad restaurants, monkey pox, the FBI setting up outside, the Hindenburg crash you've been getting shoveled your way lately. Much easier to see the ladies there. About the housing I think you'll discover that in the OC that housing plan is very common. It's not like they're stacked ten deep. Most have their own rooms. Again, I'm talking about a lot of places. When rooms are renting for $1,000 a month around town it's a great deal for them. I have no agenda as I write this. Just sharing my insights and perspective. With the $35 fee for the hour it's still a hell of a deal.
-
06-08-22 19:08 #29349Senior Member

Posts: 470[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-08-22 19:06 #29348Regular Member

Posts: 1Hailey at LF Nuru 109
Met with Hailey at LF Nuru 109. She's an HYA, but not very service oriented, and not many extras. HE only. Damage. 6 to the house, $. 6 to her.
Would not repeat, would not recommend.
-
06-08-22 18:45 #29347Banned Member

Posts: 23Chili's in Wm
Man o man Chili's top queen has a nice rack today. I'm so glad I can cum here twice a week. No more Lucy types. Just young fresh ones here. And yes people AMPs can send you and angel once in while. Super busy shopping center, next to the OC Lau seafood shopping places. Walk of shame as you leave their place. But just put a mask on and they don't know who you are these days. LOL.
-
06-08-22 18:41 #29346Banned Member

Posts: 23[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-08-22 18:39 #29345Banned Member

Posts: 23Great intel
LF 106 the one on El Toro and Muirlands in the medical building I assume.
Originally Posted by FrankReynolds
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:35 #29344Banned Member

Posts: 23Actually it's Laguna Hills I meant
I am still looking for a body scrub with a good cock cleaning. I want to correct myself and the weirdo that follows me like the Old geezer they are these days. I did mean OSPA in Laguna Hills, lake forest has another hairy bushy old lady like Mary or Vicky, well Mary's been shaved lately so be it. I'm glad I got her workers new number.
Originally Posted by TopGunToday
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:02 #29343Senior Member

Posts: 925Big problem here is that O Spa is not in Lake Forest. This reads like fiction.
Originally Posted by TopGunToday
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:53 #29342Senior Member

Posts: 648Agreed! Asking for a bigger tip because inflation is a joke. I understand gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants raising their prices. Their operating expenses from cost of materials are more so their prices are higher. That justifies an increase. Are we paying more in tips because their massage oil or wet wipes so much more that we need to give an additional 20 buck tip. It would be really nice if we could do t similar by going to our employers and asking for a higher wage or salary because of inflation causing our living expenses to go up. There is no justification for tip increases except greed. The attitudes these providers are showing demand letting them sit on their asses all day checking their phones or iPad because customers refuse to see them!
Originally Posted by SpicyCurry
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





