Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 30812
-
06-08-22 22:50 #18497Banned Member

Posts: 719Thanks for the insight, but at 150 that's an easy Hell Nah!!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:43 #18496Senior Member

Posts: 47Sugar Bowl
Check in the Sugar Bowl. Says she's in Vegas.
Originally Posted by WadeWilson23
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 22:42 #18495Banned Member

Posts: 719Quick, call her back and beg her Not to shave! I'm sorry guys, I just don't get the whole shaved pussy thing. Not only is it unattractive, usually has razor burns, Nothing sexier (IMHO) than a neatly trimmed pussy Bush! End of rant.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:56 #18494Senior Member

Posts: 115Message me if you would like her number.
Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:36 #18493Senior Member

Posts: 30Can you link her ad?
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:58 #18492Senior Member

Posts: 161No, but I go thru an agency (BKS) and god knows when I was grandfathered in to their organized operations. I would absolutely never ever share my info with any one in this hobby.
Originally Posted by ChubbyChico
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 17:49 #18491Senior Member

Posts: 578Yea
She just disappeared I suspect she had LEO problems or maybe forced rehab etc. At least I hope that's the case. Didn't see any local obits that sound like her. Hope she's doing well.
Originally Posted by Flockshepherd
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 15:46 #18490Regular Member

Posts: 2Matchamermaid1
What's her deal? Anyone met her? Please share experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6bedad959750
-
06-08-22 13:32 #18489Regular Member

Posts: 2Matchamermaid1
Anyone have any experience and useful info on this person? She is beautiful!
-
06-08-22 13:13 #18488Senior Member

Posts: 123Starquest
I've often wondered the same thing. She just kinda disappeared. Last seen at a hotel in Durham in the process of renovation. The hotel, not the Star.
Originally Posted by BrownFox20
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 06:22 #18487Senior Member

Posts: 422Janela
Did you have to go through her booking process? Emailing a provider a copy of my I'd just seems insane. Not quite sure I want that in their hands.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 05:03 #18486Senior Member

Posts: 329Another thumbs up for Renata
While she is not a size 0, 95 lb spinner, I thought she was very hot. As others have stated, she is quite sensual and I had an amazing time with her. BBBJCIM to start, then DATY, then fucked her to get my second pop. I burned every minute of my hour with zero rush from her. The only bad thing is her increasing rates. If I am not mistaken, she started out at $250 an hour. Now $400 an hour!
-
06-08-22 02:03 #18485Regular Member

Posts: 1Star
Hey guys! Anyone have any info on Star? I saw her a few times like year and I haven't seen her post this year?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-star/41144998
-
06-08-22 00:38 #18484Senior Member

Posts: 329Charging $150 for a QV, NO GFE and she rushed you. I would def discourage people from this!! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 17:44 #18483Senior Member

Posts: 218[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!












Reply With Quote




