Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 930 1430 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 24809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18374

    Sami sweetheart

    Any info on this girl? Been looking around and she's been around for a while, just came up dry. She's a looker so I'm guessing someone has taken the plunge and just hasn't reported (or hoping).

    Aka sammii tsunamii.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/534376107615

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7659970578

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #18373

    My 2 cents

    I'm not one to really defend a new member. But I'm not an Indy native and the forum here really is go to DI or other people you should stay away from.

    Back to the noob. Take a day and break everything down on here. Find a few names that interest you and search for them. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyNoob  [View Original Post]
    Not really asking to be spoon fed, I know girls sometimes rotate in and out or move on from the scene. I'm simply asking who's out there legit right now. I'm looking for an incall that's in a decent place. I'm not really looking for anything too specific just be attractive and pleasant.

  3. #18372

    Spoon Fed

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    So you want to be spoon fed. Do your own research it's not that hard.
    I don't recall seeing anything about blah0621 a senior member asking for input on 4 ads he saw. Shouldn't he have done the leg work himself instead of asking for others opinion? This site isn't the easiest to navigate and you can go down a rabbit hole pretty damn quick, so if someone's looking for just a point in the right direction, what's the harm is that?

  4. #18371

    Wheelchair Amber

    Anyone know what happened to her? Used to be a good value with GFE performance. Would see her ad pop up once in a while but haven't seen her in a bit.

  5. #18370
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    So you want to be spoon fed. Do your own research it's not that hard.
    Not really asking to be spoon fed, I know girls sometimes rotate in and out or move on from the scene. I'm simply asking who's out there legit right now. I'm looking for an incall that's in a decent place. I'm not really looking for anything too specific just be attractive and pleasant.

  6. #18369

    Sure Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyNoob  [View Original Post]
    Been browsing a few of the usual sites I see on here but have been hesitant to go through. Anyone have any suggestions on a legit girl? Would like to get something going tonight and try to cut down on the investigative work LOL. Thank you to any help.
    There are several 'almost Sure Things' around my friend. As you are apparently a Newbie you may get screened a little more at first (I was). I could tell you who I like, but tastes differ so it would be a disservice to you. This Forum can help some, but you like what you like. Let us know (in general terms) what you need. For instance I need InCall only. Period, full stop. Other nice Ladies are Outcall only so No Bueno there.

    Best of luck Hunting! Enjoy the Chase and ask more specifically if I may offer advice. Don't be embarrassed, we all started as Noobs! I already screwed up before I found any Forums to help. One nice Escort (older) told me a lot after I made a connection. This was after several visits.

  7. #18368

    East side Dezi

    Anyone seen this girl? She had me drive all the way to the Eastside. I sat outside the not so safe apartments and when I told her I grew up on the east side and if she planned on robbing me I don't call the cops I call other eastsiders she ghosts me. Then I sent her a message and she responded did you send me the money? She looks like a nice newbie but I think she is another "send money" scammer?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/83419720

  8. #18367
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    So you want to be spoon fed. Do your own research it's not that hard.
    It seems that it is that hard and all the blood drained from the brain into the (regular) member (in his first post).

  9. #18366
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyNoob  [View Original Post]
    Been browsing a few of the usual sites I see on here but have been hesitant to go through. Anyone have any suggestions on a legit girl? Would like to get something going tonight and try to cut down on the investigative work LOL. Thank you to any help.
    So you want to be spoon fed. Do your own research it's not that hard.

  10. #18365

    First timer looking for a sure thing

    Been browsing a few of the usual sites I see on here but have been hesitant to go through. Anyone have any suggestions on a legit girl? Would like to get something going tonight and try to cut down on the investigative work LOL. Thank you to any help.

  11. #18364

  12. #18363
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    1. Beautiful women.

    2. No games, No shows.

    3. No drugs.

    4. No Pimps.

    Now, if someone were to start a similar business model specializing in Asian women, I would think that be very popular.
    Amen on the Asian women idea. If authentic, hot Japanese girls show up I'll be heading for bankruptcy.

  13. #18362

    Well one is obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Which 50%? I guess since I have never been off the clock with a DI lady my head is completely in the sand. But as long as my dick is in a warm mouth I guess it evens out.
    Well one is obvious. And the other is the pimp thing. Couple girls have complained about being stalked and watched by a part owner and monger. I guess if you want to know the real story from the girls. Make a pre-prepared note that you can hand them during a DI visit. Anything visual and audible is likely monitored Not always but in cases.

  14. #18361
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If you get to DI girl off the clock at your place you hear a different story. I'm surprised at how little everybody knows about DI.
    Which 50%? I guess since I have never been off the clock with a DI lady my head is completely in the sand. But as long as my dick is in a warm mouth I guess it evens out.

  15. #18360

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's not hard to figure out who they are. The reviews are very descriptive and read like a penthouse story.
    You can tell who owns DI by some reviews? My reviews are somewhat descriptive but I have zero knowledge of who owns it or how many owners there are. Or even if they are local. I know there are multiple screeners and one is local (at least back when she was a provider). But that was many years ago. A couple of members have been called out as being an "owners" but who knows. Honestly I am being distracted by SA and SB weekly dates right now to visit the DI site as often as years past. Never had a problem with them though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape