Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18452
    No, but I go thru an agency (BKS) and god knows when I was grandfathered in to their organized operations. I would absolutely never ever share my info with any one in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to go through her booking process? Emailing a provider a copy of my I'd just seems insane. Not quite sure I want that in their hands.

  2. #18451

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Flockshepherd  [View Original Post]
    I've often wondered the same thing. She just kinda disappeared. Last seen at a hotel in Durham in the process of renovation. The hotel, not the Star.
    She just disappeared I suspect she had LEO problems or maybe forced rehab etc. At least I hope that's the case. Didn't see any local obits that sound like her. Hope she's doing well.

  3. #18450

    Matchamermaid1

    What's her deal? Anyone met her? Please share experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6bedad959750

  4. #18449

    Matchamermaid1

    Anyone have any experience and useful info on this person? She is beautiful!
    Attached Files

  5. #18448

    Starquest

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownFox20  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! Anyone have any info on Star? I saw her a few times like year and I haven't seen her post this year?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-star/41144998
    I've often wondered the same thing. She just kinda disappeared. Last seen at a hotel in Durham in the process of renovation. The hotel, not the Star.

  6. #18447

    Janela

    Did you have to go through her booking process? Emailing a provider a copy of my I'd just seems insane. Not quite sure I want that in their hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Had nice dream with Janela recently. Well kept Slender MILF with everything in just the right proportion. Offered very relaxing massage with some teasing which is new for FS dream, on the flip had one of the best slow BBJ session I have ever experienced, she literally worshipped my cock keeping me on the edge for a while. Moved on to CG, doggie, mish to a grand BBBJCIM finish. I am not a kisser, so don't know about it, but FIV is on the table. For the VIP rates advertised, this is the best your money can buy.

    https://janela.escortbook.com

  7. #18446

    Another thumbs up for Renata

    While she is not a size 0, 95 lb spinner, I thought she was very hot. As others have stated, she is quite sensual and I had an amazing time with her. BBBJCIM to start, then DATY, then fucked her to get my second pop. I burned every minute of my hour with zero rush from her. The only bad thing is her increasing rates. If I am not mistaken, she started out at $250 an hour. Now $400 an hour!

  8. #18445

    Star

    Hey guys! Anyone have any info on Star? I saw her a few times like year and I haven't seen her post this year?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-star/41144998

  9. #18444
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Vonna is town. I've seen her before so she is real. I saw her for a qv a little while ago. Nice big fake tits and she is decent looking. But not model material imo. Maybe a 6. 5 or 7. And she is nice. From her pics, I thought she would be model material. With all of that being said, I probably wouldn't see her again. I've never felt more rushed from a provider. No GFE. Everything covered. I generally don't care about any type of connection with a provider but it this felt like I was on assembly line and she wanted me gone asap. I've just never felt that way before with a provider and I've been in the game over 10 years.

    Anyway, YMMV and a lot may find her more attractive than I did and maybe we just didn't click. So I wouldn't necessarily discourage anyone from seeing her. Just know you may not get a "connection" with her even though she is really nice.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/892180338048
    Charging $150 for a QV, NO GFE and she rushed you. I would def discourage people from this!! Hahaha!

  10. #18443
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #18442

    Vonna Rose

    Vonna is town. I've seen her before so she is real. I saw her for a qv a little while ago. Nice big fake tits and she is decent looking. But not model material imo. Maybe a 6. 5 or 7. And she is nice. From her pics, I thought she would be model material. With all of that being said, I probably wouldn't see her again. I've never felt more rushed from a provider. No GFE. Everything covered. I generally don't care about any type of connection with a provider but it this felt like I was on assembly line and she wanted me gone asap. I've just never felt that way before with a provider and I've been in the game over 10 years.

    Anyway, YMMV and a lot may find her more attractive than I did and maybe we just didn't click. So I wouldn't necessarily discourage anyone from seeing her. Just know you may not get a "connection" with her even though she is really nice.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/892180338048

  12. #18441
    Quote Originally Posted by NcGuy200  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    First time poster here but been following the site for a few years now. I have a individual that I am interested in but not quite sure how to look for reviews about her on this site.

    I attempted to look her name up but it seems she goes by different names across the different sites, maybe to alert her if the type of service or something.

    Any tips or help would be appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82479869
    That's Sasha aka kitty. She is legit. She has old demon Mark's but not using anymore.

    She is nice and friendly. Sometimes coms can be off since her cell service sucks. She is located in SW cary area now.

  13. #18440
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    A female friend and I have discussed going many times before but have not acted yet. We are both very curious as to what most of the people who attend look like. We are both over 45 and in "decent" shape but we both definitely carry a few extra pounds. We don't want to embarrass ourselves if all of the other men and women there are smokin hot! Any insight is appreciated.
    There is some discussion and a report from a fellow member here about his visit to The House, somewhere in the Raleigh forum. You will have to search for it. Probably around 9 months ago.

  14. #18439
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuide24  [View Original Post]
    On Friday it's female fantasy Friday's that's when they let single males in.
    A female friend and I have discussed going many times before but have not acted yet. We are both very curious as to what most of the people who attend look like. We are both over 45 and in "decent" shape but we both definitely carry a few extra pounds. We don't want to embarrass ourselves if all of the other men and women there are smokin hot! Any insight is appreciated.

  15. #18438

    The house

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    I think you may be confused. They do saturdays only and They never allow single males solo. One may go with a couple or lady friend. You are thinking of YKW in Fayetteville but they closed.
    Sorry but he is right, I been there solo just about every other week.

    Is call MFM fantasy. You do have to reserve ahead of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape