Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 17725
-
06-09-22 02:39 #10105Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info on these, or who has the best ass in STL?
I'm new, first post. I like bubble butts to thick (not BBW, some pudge is fine), not really a tit guy but they're a plus. I'm wondering if there's any info on these girls? Also, who has the best ass and skills in STL?
https://tryst.link/escort/marina-mcknight
https://tryst.link/escort/mia-mcfadden-9
https://tryst.link/massage/destiny-98 (is this the Destiny from vixens everyone been mentioning?
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe97
-
06-08-22 23:41 #10104Senior Member

Posts: 471Of course. YMMV always and forever.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 19:45 #10103Senior Member

Posts: 109Well remember YMMV.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
If she's not into you, she's not into you.
I've had providers that I know get rave reviews and are just "OK" at best.
-
06-08-22 10:21 #10102Senior Member

Posts: 489Price
$$$ plus. Is the cost from a few friends of mone that have visited.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 09:37 #10101Senior Member

Posts: 126Smh
Probably ridiculously priced too.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 08:52 #10100Senior Member

Posts: 170Hahahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 02:42 #10099Senior Member

Posts: 44Danielle
Seen her on occasion when I was in the mood for those roack hard tits. At first she gave a nice but toothy BBBJ. But she dropped that off the last time with an excuse. She was a huge fake it tickles during overly animated during daty with a bunch of super fake you get off already lets move on instead of laying back and letting you have your way. She did have a tight pussy especially for her age. Wish she would return.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 23:50 #10098Senior Member

Posts: 471Nope she's not an experienced bdsm, not even close to it. She likes to ask you about your career, give a lackluster BJ, and then lay there while you pound one out. It's okay at best. You should train her to be a sub LOL. She needs to learn how to take directions.
Originally Posted by WasLance
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 23:28 #10097Senior Member

Posts: 85Perfect!
Man that would be perfect if the buzzer goes off if you fouled or the 15 min period is up! LOL.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:07 #10096Senior Member

Posts: 489Fake
https://callescort.org/816-905-5003
This ad is a fake, this provider is real, but she is not in STL area she is in her town of Louisville, KY spoke with her yesterday about someone using her pics.
-
06-07-22 16:44 #10095Senior Member

Posts: 105Danielle
Last time I saw her ad was late last summer I believe. I saw her once. Nice house in a good neighborhood. She was perfect if you're looking for a huge enhanced rack that is rock hard hanging from a human version of a scoreboard clock updating you literally every five minutes to tell you how much time you have left.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
After 20 minutes of "the countdown" I just left.
-
06-07-22 12:02 #10094Senior Member

Posts: 213Soulard Susan
Has anyone heard of seen her lately? Is she still in business?
-
06-07-22 07:14 #10093Senior Member

Posts: 245Was closer to Lindbergh and Tesson Ferry Had a pet monkey. Kind of strange. Reviews were average to poor. Fell off radar at beginning of Covid.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 07:06 #10092Senior Member

Posts: 245Naomi Monroe
Naomi Monroe Strange! She posted on P411 today.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 15:11 #10091Senior Member

Posts: 85Danielle
I don't think so but not sure. She may have gone by Erica too for a while. Number ended in 5762.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




