Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 8276
-
06-10-22 17:13 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 159Planning to visit Kits this weekend. Def going meet up and mount Jade for CFS ride. Last time she was flying high so hope she's back to earth and on her A game.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 14:59 #3805Regular Member

Posts: 8Pandoras
Recently was there in early evening and had really. Really good dances from Paris. Then went back to the VIP for expensive had job. I will say her technique was superb and view was unbelievable. She did say CFS would have been available if I had Condom, but who knows YMMV.
On a side note a guy was having FS in the normal lap dance area.
There is no mistaking the fast vertical up and down movements of a girl riding vs grinding. Haha I need to see this girl next time.
-
06-10-22 13:37 #3804Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Wishlist
I'd definitely be interested in visiting Mandy and Blu based on recent reports. Blu looks hot, if you can trust the IG. I'm hoping to get BBBJ from either, and I'll report back once I have some time in the week to see them. I usually go Sunday or Monday afternoon, so hopefully they work either day shift.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 12:44 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 257Jade
For me, Jade has a perfect body. Slim with C Cups. She's pricey, business attitude and bossy. Been with her twice. CBJ then CFS the second time. Worried about STDs so she makes sure you don't touch yourself before the condom goes on or you might contaminate it. With all the negatives, I'll still probably give it a go again. I think she's working dayshift now.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 01:07 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 30I hit you with a dm.
Originally Posted by NorthEndDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 13:30 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 159Jade
Was at Kits earlier this week. Met up with a hottie Jade. Petite, slim, butt weed tat, nice pair, friendly. Took her back to VIP for a test run. Hot body, major tease. She said much more to fun to come in a room. I just unloaded with another dancer so needed to recharge before taking the big room plunge. Rooms are pricey and hit or miss so checking if anyone had a room experience with Jade?
-
06-09-22 13:21 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 159Jade
Was at Kits earlier this week. Met up with a hottie Jade. Petite, slim, butt weed tat, nice pair, friendly. Took her back to VIP for a test run. Hot body, major tease. She said much more to fun to come in a room. I just unloaded with another dancer so needed to recharge before taking the big room plunge. Rooms are pricey and hit or miss so checking if anyone had a room experience with Jade?
-
06-08-22 18:59 #3799Senior Member

Posts: 64Same experience
Seme experience at kittens with a latina, promised FS and when it came down to it she said to do it my self that she didn't agreed on that, put junior away and just walked out, she looked surprised and wanted a tip, I just laughed and walked away. Her name is Raquel.
Stay away from her.
.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 18:46 #3798I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 87830 ish Filipina. Droopy B cup tits.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
Daytime only. Safety.
-
06-08-22 13:55 #3797Senior Member

Posts: 64Faith pandoras
I have been going to pandoras fotr a while and never met faith, o I don't remember.
What does she look like? And what days does she works, I feel like it is time to meether.
.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:44 #3796Senior Member

Posts: 159Hey, thanks for sharing and heads up on Paisley. Lame. Had a similar happen at Kittens. Hot Asian dancer talked up a hot game and said I would get VIP treatment in a room. In the room, she did a strip but said don't touch her boobs since brand new. Not a good sign or start. I took out jr but but she said I have no covers. Another red flag. I said just give me BBJ and CIM. She said not part of her gig. She said just stroke and finish yourself. I needed to get off so released while she danced and watched. She asked me how it was and said a big waste of time and $. I believe her name was Kali from Hawaii. Stay clear of this teaser.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 02:36 #3795Regular Member

Posts: 2Whitney at Sugars
Really cute gal, what's the story on her?
-
06-08-22 02:28 #3794Regular Member

Posts: 2Whitney-Sugars
Was in the club the other day. Cute girl next door features to her. Anybody have a dance from her recently?
-
06-08-22 00:33 #3793Senior Member

Posts: 257Paisley
With all these comments about Paisley I overreacted today. She approached me and asked if I wanted to have my cock stroked. I told her I'd rather have it in her mouth. We agreed on a price and headed to a room. She asked me to expose myself without touching it. If I had any critters this keeps them from spreading to my hands then to her. Very strange. Then she pulls out a condom which I wasn't expecting. Stretches the damn thing so wide a softball would drop into it. I stood and she dropped to her knees. Gives me a fast paced job that really wasn't working for me. I forced myself to nut. We clean up and head out. Next thing I know, she's in street clothes and running out the door. I must have made her quota. Will not repeat. Thought I was getting CIM and it seemed all business. Mandy is more fun and has a cute, sweet ass.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 16:25 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 64Her name is paisley!!
I knew that if I saw her name again.
I would remember it, is was paisley. Mid twenties,
Slim, nice ass, kind of small boobs, loves to talk dirty and goes right to the point.
.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




